Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Things I will be adding EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Things I will be adding EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Things I will be adding EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Things I will be adding EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Things I will be adding EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Things I will be adding EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Things I will be adding EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Things I will be adding EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Things I will be adding EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Things I will be adding I_vote_lcapThings I will be adding I_voting_barThings I will be adding I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Things I will be adding I_vote_lcapThings I will be adding I_voting_barThings I will be adding I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Things I will be adding

Go down 
+2
sami_gurl
Glorn2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Things I will be adding Empty
PostSubject: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am

this area is for me to post in for changes I will be making.(and for you to read them) if you have suggestions, post them somewhere else, this is for me, and me alone to ensure I remember the things I gotta do. You can only post here if I am forgetting something that I posted somewhere else I planned to do. Anyone who posts their own 2 cents here, rather than where it belongs (with your thumb, up your ass... JUST KIDDINGGGG) will have their post deleted and given some -rep. (big whoop, i knoe, right?!)

Add Item Graphics
Add 12 new items
Allow for the number of kills to win be raised and lowered

Add Insults to Death
Set death penalty to -30xhero level gold
allow for a suicide command (disabled in duels) that takes double gold.
add custom loading screen
change terrain to fire
auroric set recipe has 2 stock...still...
remake old items to be like new items
add 12-16 new heroes
add 20-25 new skills
change the icon for random mode
add DISBTN for eternal sword
add PRO mode
add NOOB mode

fix the 5 min duel timer
increase starting gold and the price of orbs (gotta mess with this a bit)
team mode (shared gold and more exp sharing)
change kill rag mode to kill badger mode
Add in a `creep gauntlet` area where creeps spawn and get progressivly harder, if you complete it, bonus gold!)
increase the game start timer by 30 seconds
add base attack speed and armor to hero stats screen
set hero names to players name
gladiator mode ending
add a summoning shop
Set all innates to passives
add crystal shards
increase mini arena gold

Last edited by Glorn2 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 am

Skills Added:

Magic Enhanced Attacks:
Gives an 80% chance that your attacks will be infused with the power of magic. Deals 4+Levelx2 per level. (maxes at 158)

Bash:
Gives a 15% chance to bash for .1xlevel per level.

Frost Fall: (a single wave of blizzard)
Drops a wave of ice on the target area, dealing 50+70 damage per level in a 600 area. Deals +90 damage per level after 8. 85+25 mana per level. (is a .5 second channel spell)

Flame Strike:
Conjures a pillar of flame that burns units for 12+18 damage per level (+28 for 8+) every .4 second for 1.6 seconds. As the pillar of flame subsides, units within the fire continue to take minor damage.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:53 pm

team mode (shared gold and more exp sharing)

how would this work?? i dont see people being teamates often enuff for this to work imo. Seems like this mode would quickly become "whoever is fastest at clicking buy shit becomes stacked" mode.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 pm

it wont be a single bank pool, it wil be, all gold from killings is divided, like, 50/50 everything, global shared xp, and shit like that. I am not sure if i can actually change those game options through triggers or not though, which will suck if i cant...
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:04 am

what is wrong with the current loading screen??

it beats all the custom ones posted so far
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:06 am

and can you make the recipes look like an actual scroll or something
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 am

and the same thing in dota where if you buy a recipe with 6 items you dont have to drop something to pick up the recipe
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:44 pm

i think u shuld add the switch button.. or make it so that only red can do it and every1 else types -ok if they agree and -no if they disagree

i think u should change the ? to somthing else better because it looks kinda gay like a monster called and looks like a ?..

u should take out the lame heros like hunter and arthas and replace them with other ones that arent that good
and thats all =]
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm

I still wanna do that... i will look up a copy/paste script from the hive or something...

So, i finished 27 skills... the skill, the item, and the trigger... DEAR GOD... 30 minutesX27 skills is what?
810 minutes? Almost 14 hours of work accomplished on those skills... (anyone wondering why they havent seen me on b-net lately)
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Its very much apreciated Glorn. What exactly is crystal shards for are we getting a new orb?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/automatic-memory-leak-destroyer-142630/

Yes, there is a jesus!

For anyone who doesnt know, there are memory leaks on WC3. Ever noticed, the longer you play a game, the more it starts to lag? in fact, a game can store up to 1.5 GB of info (leaks) before it crashes. This seems like a lot, however, in a 2 hour game of CHA, with "pick all units in region" going on, and the billions of other open ended triggers... it adds up.

I cant read JASS, but there has always beena way to fix memory leaks... neither slayer or lab ever did it... As i have added a LOT to the map, the lag adds up faster, and has become more noticeable...

With this pretty copy/paste system, the game should run very smoothly all game... Anyone who lags out of a game, memory leaks could be why.. they drain your RAM and processing power... So, Assuming this doesnt destroy my map, you should all thank the creator of this awesomely long trigger!
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Very interesting. So are you going to use this in 3.0 or are you going to release another 2.0 map using this very program?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:43 pm

not till 3.0... people can wait another month and a half for it...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:23 pm

just updated, Added some more greens to the list. Green is stuff I have already done by the way.

yes, I have added a few new lines of items. they are good early and mid game, but have no end game upgrades.

also i added new heroes, a few, and well, check the green list for a full list!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 am

well, hot shit, i just did a lotta testing, and because of the way slayer/lab coded, I cannot used the auto delete to remove leaks... And quite frankly, they are causing a lot of problems...

In 20 min of gameplay, there were ~4500 leaks, for anyone wondering. that number can fluctuate with more players, more creeps being killed, more game modes, ECT.. that was 20 min of me sitting in a game, doing gamish things...

In 4.0 this system is working perfectly though! In 3.0 it is running, and catching the leaks, but it cannot delete them.
Back to top Go down
187inc
Nooblet
Nooblet
187inc

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Sounds great glorn Really amazing Never really read any things about making maps this is all very interesting and love reading this. Thanks man for keeping me entertained Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mx717
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I will be adding   Things I will be adding Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I will be adding
Page 1 of 1