Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCustom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 I_voting_barCustom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCustom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 I_voting_barCustom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Custom minimap and loading screen?

Go down 
+3
Raker
Batman is Pwn
FuzzyBanana92
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Hmmm.. I couldn't help but notice this topic. Those loading screen ideas look really nice. Maybe you should change the demon in the back to match Ragnorok seeing as how big and daunting it looks. Or you could also change Ragnorok to look like the demon in the picture. Personally, I think a minimap screen would make the map look more professional.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Yea I think I like the last one best myself.
Back to top Go down
Raker
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

agree,the last one is nice.
agree terra too,a custom minimap would look more pro.
Back to top Go down
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 pm

glorn2, changing rag to this demon would make the whole fire theme better... change him to the kill-jaden model
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm

how about the ??? or badger? rag has always been the theme of the arena, and i dont wanna change that >< just for uhh... the sake of tradition.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am

Badger isnt really promoted all that much though. Its just the secret last boss that doesnt really have anything to do with the theme of the game. ? could be ok but people might be confused a bit if they never played and see a giant ?. Rag WAS kiljaden at one point in one of our versions i think. Now that the cinematic is gone there is not so much empasis on his sword so the kiljaden model could be easier used. Ultimately it will up to you guys but I just thought I would throw that idea out there.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 am

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=36757

fuzzy, go to that site. I am missing a file required to set up the picture. I need both an MDX and BPL file in order to set a custom loading screen...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
FuzzyBanana92
Average Player
Average Player
FuzzyBanana92

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:38 am

ill get them, but im at school and i cant download anything...

EDIT: LoadingScreen.mdx download: Clicky Very Happy

Importing your Files
--------------------

Inside World Editor, load the Import Manager under the Module menu. Click on File, Import and open the BLP file that you just saved. Now you need to change the custom path. Double click the item inside the import manager, and check the box that says Use Custom Path. Change the path to "FullScreen.blp" with nothing before it and proper case.
Now import the loading screen file. This model file is a new loading screen which is only one texture. Other loading screens have four corners, and require four images. This screen makes it much easier to use. Once you import it, double click it and check Use Custom Path. Change the model files path to just "LoadingScreen.mdx" with nothing before it either.

Importing your files into World Editor.
---------------------------------------

Lastly, inside the World Editor, click on Scenario, Map Loading Screen. Check the button that says Use Imported File, and select LoadingScreen.mdx. You can still use custom loading screen text on your map as well. You're done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom minimap and loading screen?   Custom minimap and loading screen? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom minimap and loading screen?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2