Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Meat Shield V2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Meat Shield V2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Meat Shield V2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Meat Shield V2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Meat Shield V2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Meat Shield V2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Meat Shield V2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Meat Shield V2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Meat Shield V2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Meat Shield V2 I_vote_lcapMeat Shield V2 I_voting_barMeat Shield V2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Meat Shield V2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:03 pm

Arthas.

Frenzy
Evasion
Blood Bath
Crit Master

Skill leveling:

Frenzy
blood bath
blood bath
Frenzy
Blood Bath
Frenzy
Blood Bath
Crit Master
Blood Bath
Frenzy
Blood bath
Frenzy

Now that Frenzy is level 5, stop putting points into it and start main leveling Blood bath until it is level 9. Then switch to main leveling Evasion.

This build is easy level 7 for first duel, level 8 if you are fast enough.

Items.
Fire orb
Boots
Magic Gloves
One ring
Helm of the war god
Spiked Gloves
Shielding staff
Gloves of death
Staff of speed

Staff of the war god
exception fire orb.
Staff of the death god

From here you are on your own.

If I know i will be up against a kiting build I will swap out evasion and crit master for a unholy aura and demon spawn and grab myself a level 2 ice staff.

If not being kited:
Staff of the death god.
Staff of the war god.
Elite avenger's mail x4.

If being Kited.
Level 2 Frost staff
staff of the death god
Staff of the war god
Ring of the speed demon (if you went for Unholy and Demon spawn.) or Elite avenger;s Mail.
Elite avenger's Mail x2

If the game starts to go very late or you have trouble against spell dmg. then its ok to sell your staff of the death god and go for immortal boots.
Immortal boots and Mask together with 4 Elite avenger's Mails would be the endgame set up in this case.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:04 pm

I cannot think of a reason why I wouldnt go ele mastery rather than crit. I know crit is good damage on this meat shield, but come on, the farming man, the farming!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Very solid concept no arguement about that. Your more favorible match ups (IE builds you'll own) are summons and of course agility melee man fighters. The main bane to this build would be Hex + Corrupt Flesh. Generally speaking strength heroes have problems aquiring high amounts of armor prior to shields or immortals. Not to mention hex completely nullifying evasion. Might be worth looking into investing into two shields when vs that (Stone + Ice). Although that would probably come at the cost of attack speed. So either way kind of a lose lose situation. Survive long enough to aquire the armor and you will probably be fine.

On the subject of kiting your options are:
Stone Staff T2 (Depleting their mana defeats their purpose in running) Though it may not work once they aquire high amounts of mana. The slow and stuns are really nice though.

Ice Staff T1 (Tier 2 comes at the dreaded cost of the ultra long CD) Would you rather a 3.5 second stun with a 10 second cool down or a 6.5 with a 30 second cool down? In those 30 seconds T1 gives you nearly twice the stunning power.

Ice Shield T2 Prior to their aurorics this baby is a god send. Heck even if they have auroric this baby will nullify it to the point that they're going to take hits. Provided you have auroic that is.

Lightning Shield T1 and T2 You might note that your typical kiters more often then not favor Ice staffs either one of these shields come in really handy. Although the fast cd of T1 maybe more favorable in completely countering the dreaded stun stick. It will also free up your ally and destroys summons freeing up your orb space so you don't have to always get fire.

Back to top Go down
Shanochi
Unranked
Unranked

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:02 am

I agreed with carefulibite and Glorn2. Though, i can't really argue the difference between Critical Master and Element Mastery, both are just extremely amazing in term of mid-up-to-late-game power.

I'd try Frozen Staff T1 than T2. Both are amazing, but T1 provide less cooldown and provides more options to casts whenever you're in trouble against magic/kite-builds.

You should start using Bomb T1 more often for experience before the first duel. It help you farm faster and counter ganks, but in general the experience is more important; even if you fall behind in term of items customization.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:25 am

Meh, i always hit between 7.5 and 8 for first duel with this build. im not a fan of Bombs
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:48 am

I am really upset by the current state of bombs, after watching shanochi and a few others use them on farming builds. You use them very well, but as Ive been saying, "That is not the intent". If a farming build can use them to hit 9, then a non farming build using them to hit 6 still doesnt mean so much. IF anyone has a suggestion how bombs can better favor non-spell slingers...

Also Ice staff, I may have to do something with. Of the past 5 games I played, I used ice staff in all of them, and my opponents used ice staff in all of them. However, ice staff is really the only weapon where ice is a top contender. Think a shorter duration, and slightly shorter CD would be a good idea? A total disable reduction of only about 10%, but shorter durations.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:37 am

I would say you can hit level 7 or possibly 8 with no farm skills prior the the first duel. This honestly depends on the available creeps and opposing pressure more then anything else. The only time I'm level 6 is either from ganking or having an over abundance of flying and magic immune creeps.

Honestly the only ultra farm skills that are OP when combined with bombs are your less expensive abilities such as Tentacles, Land Mines Shock Wave, Frost Fall, Breath of Fire, Wolves, and Lavas. However they're only troublesome on heroes that have really high starting mana such as Priest and Paladin.  On everyone else the combo is kind of mediocre. Maybe a slight nerf to Tents (Slightly higher starting mana cost), ShockWave (Slightly longer cool down) and Landmines (Mana cost nerfs) might be enough to deal with the problem.

On a completely unrelated note nobody really uses greater orbs as much anymore. I was thinking maybe if they had a slight cost reduction say 600 gold cheaper. You might see more people shooting for greater orbs over bombs. The idea of starting with greater orb + a pair of boots might be enough to draw them away from bombing.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:33 pm

I was thinking that while posting, but thought the gold cost reduction would be too high for boots. We can give it a shot though and see how it plays out. Not like there is a huge player base e to piss off. Anything neat you'd like to see changed, that isn't a huge workload, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:23 pm

I think the orbs gold cost reduction would be interesting one to test. My only fear of it is possible hero rushing via boots + ice or boots + stone. Might be fun to see if orb juggle becomes a thing again call it a taste of nostalgia on my part ^-^. Although if it is I truly don't see more then 2 due to needing inventory for other items (boots, hp potion, ams potion, etc) not to mention various stats items that are needed to keep your build a float.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:30 pm

I was orb juggling against undead the other day. I had a slow build, and was swapping stone and ice orbs. He had 700 agility and his attack speed was "average" was much fun. Would do again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meat Shield V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat Shield V2   Meat Shield V2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meat Shield V2
Page 1 of 1