Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The AFK'ER EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
The AFK'ER EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
The AFK'ER EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
The AFK'ER EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
The AFK'ER EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
The AFK'ER EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
The AFK'ER EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
The AFK'ER EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
The AFK'ER EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
The AFK'ER I_vote_lcapThe AFK'ER I_voting_barThe AFK'ER I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

The AFK'ER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 am

Oh my dear little pub kiddo's if you only knew how to do right... You might note that your typical pub kiddo will spend countless amount of minutes in your base contributing absolutely nothing. Or they might kill one camp head to base spend about 1 minute and head back out etc...  Either way they're poor as heck and useless as tits on a bore pig. Through the magical use of our peon I'm going to introduce you to a strategy where you don't have to do anything at all.  ^_^

The build:
For this to work we want skills that can function with little to no levels and be good around late game.

Storm Bolt
Sonic Boom
Force Push
HP Regen

Level these skills however you may wish. Although me personally I'd main Storm Bolt and level the other skills some what evenly.

The Strategy or lack thereof
Gee random we have no farm skills how do we um you know get our money for items and things?

For the start of the game we''re going to play as we normally do run to a camp kill things yada yada... Around level 8ish we will then run up to the middle circle and stand on top of it. When we're teleported to the Yiff Arena I want you to fight your urge to kill him and instead just chill there. Now sit back make popcorn maybe get a drink and use the peon to buy items as you do absolutely nothing. After duel collect your items rinse and repeat until your strong enough to kill elemental bosses (Hint usually after you have 3 mid game stat items)

Welp hope you enjoy you now have a build where you don't have to do jack shit for about 20 minutes of the game...

Seriously try this out in your next pub the results may surprise ya... Works best in dark mode ^_^

Here's a couple of replays
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6305055
Opponnent sucked ally sucked screw trying perfect AFK Scenrio in this case it made the game balanced ^_^

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=6304788.w3g
Me with a random build vs Clan CHAO tryhard going some stun cheese ^_^ Plus he had a non retarded ally...  Pff fuck this afk time ^_^  Note despite the fact I wasn't even farming I was still richer then his ally. I don't know about you but I found that hillarious ^_^.

Last edited by carefulibite on Sat May 07, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Randomloser I used to "politely" discuss this very subject in game in real time—in retrospect it never really did go well. I empathize completely.

IS THE GAME STILL BEING PLAYED??? Honestly I really really hope to see an incarnation of what CHA was in the day, I haven't seen anything since that resembles what that was (maybe poker) and seriously wonder why the concept hasn't grained the traction it should have.

Anyway, I'm glad you're still playing and if anyone reading this can post any videos of games on youtube I'd watch it. : )
Back to top Go down
Shanochi
Unranked
Unranked

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:08 am

We actually have more than 30% of active players in clan chao at the moment. The only problem right now is getting the game start....

(This case often has to do with losing and winning. Like how you always try to get someone at your level other than having someone who extremely advance in the game.) But! Personally, I feel like losing is the only way to gain the experiences that you need to advance higher.

I've been on the whole day checking clan list constantly, almost all the shamans are active and only 10 percent of new recruitment and grunt tier are online.

Back to topic.
The build seen really nice for large amount of infinite stuns, but despite the fact that it lack the power tool for farming. How are you suppose to win against pure-immortal ring/avatar/armor reduction build? Is there a catch to that? I'm curious *-*

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:57 am

Lol afk vs a real build? Please...
Besides corruption is broken as shit...
The only thing you can do vs a broken build is run another broken build that can farm faster.
So yea either out farm them with your weak c build or get camped by their frozen staff + hex combo. Ultimately if your allies suck just alt q-q and let that little turd licker cry about having no one to play against. Serves them right for picking something broken in the first place. -Pub Logic 101 ^_^

I'm just saying people fail so bad at utilizing their free I repeat FREE gold that you could litterally sit afk for 4-5 duels and still be stronger then all your fail hard little allies and even some of your opponents.

Hell I did this 7 more times and won 6 out of 7 of those games. Made it up to my allies by giving them all exceptional orbs of fires which doubled their damage.

Here's how this really works it doesn't matter if you're in the Yiff Arena or not you will gain 30 gold x the average player level every 10-15 seconds. Say your level 7 (afking) allies are running around with lack luster even stats to everything or they're recipe retards running to creeps over and over and dying... Whatevers Your opponent is say level 13 farming or possibly having half their income stolen by idiot allies... Both sides normally have idiots but normally one side has it worse then the other... You will be making 300 gold every 10 seconds roughly translating to about 4600 gold +750 for lost duel from doing absolutely NOTHING!!!! This will then increase as your opponent levels and hopefully allies but don't hold your breath. So 6000 some odd the next duel +750 thats one mid game item... By the next duel you'll have 2 mid game items... 3 mid game items boss and your back in the damn game... Throw 4 duels and just go straight bossing. If your ally is really good you will win simply because your team has more disables then the other gg. If you lose jokes on them you were afk lol silly try hards.... ^-^ If you're really worried just add 5 kills for good measure ^-^
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:03 pm

It is funny you make Those comments about how easy it is to afk, after reading many comments about how I should cater to npobs
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:35 am

What if you were to make an edit that didn't what so ever cater to pubs?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:00 pm

then i would enjoy public games more.

Remember back when they didnt? It was nice. I recall reaching level 21 for the first duel. Can't do that no more. Level 12 was cake. You could sleepwalk to 12. You could kill your allies in the duel, then kill the other team, then laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:26 am

Make an edit just for the hell of it then.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:02 am

Why not just host SD's classic 1.6, or Fyou's 6.2, or heck even Glorns 3.1 map. No exp leash in any of those. Personally I prefer 1.6 or 6.2 much more balance then 3.1. Siren was OP as shit in 3.1 as she could easily ditch the exp leaching noobmates. Not to mention easily get to the brain dead opposing team weak links to score easy kills and experience. Just avoid picking noob strike in 1.6 or 6.2 (other wise known as death strike) as it made the game way too easy with how insanely op it was.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:33 pm

in the older edits, know what have never, EVER failed? DS, spikes, rejuv, psn strike, avatar. I won a stupid tourny between CK and chao with that, way back when. Why? because way back then, 400 agi=max attack, and 400 agi=unreachable by most. Psn strike=30% slow at level 1. In labmonkeys edits, go mets on that build, and reach level 20+ for the first duel.

3.1 was a pretty good edit, in my opinion. It was back when auto attackers were still completely dominant, but you needed a single early game farming skill. True, that siren and timmy were pretty OP though; because of just what you said. The ability to move around the map fast, killing weak opponents and ignoring stupid allies (or ksing them). In a 1v1, siren sucked; but timmy was good; for the same reason siren was good in a team game.

Comparatively, 2.1 is when farming skills became "usable", and my edits before that just helped smooth out the skill gaps and hero gaps between the top 1% and the rest. Mostly, it all just mixed shit up to keep the game fresh for people.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:36 pm

3.1 had a whole lot of broke elements to it.
Bombs were introduced
5 mana regen crown of ages
Nearly double the mana, mana rejuve
Perma Stun Volcanoe
Exp jump mega creeps in the black portal. (Are we level 6 kill these guys and you're level 10)
Siren could be out the gate kill a spawn before her allies figured out the door slamming in their face bug. Rejuve kill the next. Bomb nuke kill 3 dumb ass opponents stack up on 1 spawn... Go through black gate get a quick 3-4 level boost etc etc....

The old edits stuns were op as fuck between, storm bolt, hex, banish, or darkness it was easy to abuse and punish any one without avatar. Pretty easy to kite avatar with 400 ms being the cap and not too many speed boost items at the time. Death Strike, Wind Walk, Darkness, Reincarnate was my personal favorite. Talk about a win win situation they have avatar? Wind Walk and hide... They bought gem you have speed (it was the avatar meta no one bothered with stuns) avatar down? good darkness they cant attack for 8 seconds and are slow as fuck. Did our darkness wareoff? Thats okay it had an OP ass cool down and could be used again right after it wore off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The AFK'ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AFK'ER   The AFK'ER Empty

Back to top Go down

The AFK'ER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com