Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
History of Custom Hero Arena I_vote_lcapHistory of Custom Hero Arena I_voting_barHistory of Custom Hero Arena I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
History of Custom Hero Arena I_vote_lcapHistory of Custom Hero Arena I_voting_barHistory of Custom Hero Arena I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

History of Custom Hero Arena

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
carefulibite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

History of Custom Hero Arena Empty
PostSubject: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:59 pm

I thought it be kind of cool to know the origins of custom hero arena and how things came to be. A sort of rise and fall of a custom empire if you will ^_^.

Map Editors
Slayerdragon was the original editor of custom hero arena. He was a member of clan TDG (a map making clan) Simply put Custom Hero Arena was one of 2 maps he made that were playable. The other being Struggling Kingdoms ( A king of the hill kind of map)

Edits:
Beta 3-9
Tomes
50% Evasion
30% Dodge of Combat Master
35% Damage Return Spike armor
15% Damage Return Pantheon Armors
+40 Armor Mastery Rings

1.0-1.6 Tomes Removed Sad
The Magical Edit being 1.4
Evasion and Combat Mastery nerfed
Damage Return on Spike armor nerfed
Damage Return on pantheon armors removed
40 armor mastery rings reduced to 10 armor
An additional Base Attack Time penalty added on agility heroes.
Introduction of Element Grade Weapons.

Reserved: I know there is a 1.7-1.9 edit not made by SlayerDragon but I can't remember the guys name.
Notable for the buggy have to break the door down to leave the base and handing out tons of gold to the losing team.

I)ark Sephiroth
Edits
2.0-2.2
Introduced
Dark Elf, Dwarven Sniper, Grand Lich, and Pit Lord
In 2.2 he nerfed spike armors gains to be 3x level instead of 5.
Notable for having faster loading screen then 1.6.
Removed Reincarnation

Kyzerdrood
Edits
2.3-2.6
Removed Corrupt Flesh replaced it with flame strike
Added Axe
Added Cheats involving his name sake in order to activate

Fujiwara.Takumi
Edits
Reserved
If map gnome wasn't buggy I would list his custom works.
Epicwar gives broken info Custom Hero Arena X 1.0-2.8
Notable for having most of his edits done through V-JAZZ script and containing scaling skills based upon hero attributes

These 2 Editors came around the same time

Labmonkey123: Not really sure about his reasons for editing but apparently he was able to contact Slayerdragon for permission to edit or get an unprotected copy of the map. There was a kind of tug of war and map name fight going on at this time ^_^ .

Edits: 3.0-3.1, 5.0-5.4b, and Supreme - Supreme C

Notable as the Free Bonus Attribute map series. AFK play with your balls at base and get paid. (+200 gold 5.2-4 any how) +40 HP Regen Pantheon Armor series. Really though these weren't abused that much so the game was still enjoyable to play.
Introduced various new items that are used in today's current item infrastructure.
Introduced the -random feature.
Introduced storage banks
Lab introduced the "Question Mark Boss" "iron-gauntlets" and was the first to start advertising the clan in the game. This is what really gave CHAO a leg up over the other CHA clans at the time

FyUoCuKhAoSlSe: What got him into editing the map was the various amount of players name spoofing and abusing kyzerdrood name sake hack. At least that's what I think I was there when kyzerdrood (some name spoofing guy) was showing him the map was hacked and about a week later I was playing 4.0 with him rootcause,shoeinbox, didnotmeanto, and some other guy I think it might of been chao_peonyou but not entirely sure.

Edits: 4.0-4.2, 6.0-6.2
Notable for the string command mode choosing.
Introduced extreme fast, and very fast creep spawning modes and faster duels.
Introduced super start mode.
Introduced Maul weapons but to my knowledge nobody ever made them that much.
Introduced the idea of multiple weapons (Limit 2, 3 if you count Ares Blade)
Introduced Corruption Orb and Weapon
Introduced a new secret item Ares Blade (Rag's Sword + Exception orb of Corruption)
Introduced the skills Shadow Strike, Shackles, Mana Shield, Sniper Aura, Close Quarter Combat Aura
Introduced the pack rat which served as a moving storage bank
Also note worthy is his map is based on 2.5 with wiped coding and rewrite from scratch.

Reserved For Glorn2 (Might have to do spoiler he been busy ^_^)
Edits:
Custom Hero Arena Glorns Beta 1.2.3- 1.2.8 (Sand)
(Custom Hero Arena Tournament was funny story 2 maps pub edit & tourny 1.2.6) (Sand)
Custom Hero Arena Unlimited Beta (Grass)
Custom Hero Arena Unlimited 1.21-1.28D (Sand)
Custom Hero Arena Unlimited 2.0-2.1 (Grass)
Custom Hero Arena Unlimited 3.0-3.1B (Lava)
(These Maps were Generally Based on the Slayerdragon map design creep layout)
Later we would see the map lay out revamped a couple times through these series.
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions Beta - Beta 19 (Ice)
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions Beta 20-21 (Grass)
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions Final - Final 2
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions 2 Final
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions 2 Final 2- C
Custom Hero Arena 3 D Beta 1.0-1.23

Custom Hero Arena Glorns Betas
Rebalanced many of the existing spells (Lowered CD's, decreased mana cost, etc)
Removed mana cost on Immolation
Dread Curse replaced with an aoe nuke with no mana cost with the same name.
Added a Mini Arena
Replace T-Rex with Hydralisk
Added Innate Abilities to the heroes (Kind of added a dynamic to picking heroes. Got a team of melee agility heroes pick Dread Lord for his vampiric aura)
Added the Mighty Golden Badger Boss
Added Mana Shield Skill
Added Heroes: Dark Elf, Spell Breaker, Huntress, Dwarven Sniper, Paladin, Faceless Void, Arch Mage, Archimonde, Arthas, and Crypt Lord.
Added Items: Spiked Gloves, Crown of Ages, Cloak of the fox, Kings Token, Saints Token, Thiefs Token, Power Shield, Regalia, Gloves of Death, Crown of Goddess, Elusive Cloak, Staff of Speed, Cloak of the Hidden, Super Sonic Ring, Divining Rod, Thiefs Mask, Shielding Staff, Warriors Token, Staff of the death bringer, Shell of the mana goddess, Ring of the speed demon, Scepter of the holy protector, Shroud of thief God, Ring of Masterful shielding, Warriors Set, Speed Set, Auroric Set, Black Knights Mail, Essence of LabMonkey

(There's a lot more will get to them later)
Let's see if I can do a rough estimate of how many edits about 10 edits before unlimited. Unlimited Series saw about 16 edits. Custom Hero Arena Revolutions series had about 30 edits. and CHA 3 D Beta seen about 23 edits bringing my tally up to about 79 edits total although I'm sure he might of had more I missed. I know for sure Glorn2 did at least 79 edits what I maybe missing or forgetting to count is b and c kind of edits.

Custom Hero Arena Clans (Alright I've done some digging and found these names)

The Custom Hero Elite (THCE)
Chieftain: Toxic_Wrath
Notable: First Ever Custom Hero Arena Clan

Chieftain: Kyros_Quickfist

The Hero Arena Warriors (Thaw)
Chieftain: Mtcameron2

Apparently a clan named after its creator. Hmm seems a bit conceded (HaKr)
Chieftain: HaKr_, Imdawinner_HaKr

Custom Hero Arena Evolution
Chieftain: Jimi[CHAE], TheOneWithin

[I kind of feel bad for the members of HakR and CHAE a whole lot of bull about remaking the map lots of promises yet they did nothing]

Custom Hero Arena Owners (CHAO)
Cheiftains: Imdawinner_Chao, Terraptus, Verti89, Glorn2, Wrathtoruin, Glorn2 again.

Custom Kings (CK)
Chieftain: FyUoCuKhAoSlSe

Custom Hero Arena East. (CHA)
Chieftain: lol can't remember one of Mr.Assists alts

Custom Hero Arena West (CHA)
Chieftain: RikiRacoon (Possibly Terraptus Alt)

Custom Hero Arena Rapers
Chieftain: No clue

Custom Hero Arena 0
Chieftain: No clue

Custom Hero Arena Web Sites

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Custom_Hero_Arena/index.php?act=idx
Notable as the first custom hero arena website

www. custom hero arena
http://web.archive.org/web/20060719163517/http://customheroarena.com/
Fan payed for site when he stop flipping the bill site went bye bye

www.chao.co.nr
First custom hero arena website relaunch breathed new life in a game thought to be dead.

www.chao.forumotion.net
lol you're on it

Edit: Found some more info I was missing things get a bit tricky when using 2 different programs for roughly the same purpose.

Last edited by carefulibite on Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:08 am

I do believe you skipped the "Custom Hero Arena X" versions. The tileset was changed to "Frozen Landscape" but the creeps werent updated; so only level 1 arachnids spawned.piss was pretty erll infstyuated with this version. The true gem of it was that all of the skills were changed into custom triggered skills; with massive animations and damage. 1 shotting entire teams, clearing creep spawns as fast as you can cast; ect.

The people who made it were not native english speakers, and their tooltips were pretty difficult to understand, so you never really knew what the skills would do.

More things:

Fyuo also created the corruption orb; which was by far the best orb choice in his games. His version of the map was completely re-triggered as well (Something I didnt do until the revolutions series, years later) The secret "Atma Weapon" was introduced in 6.2 also; a combination including ragnaroks weapon which maintained a solid 30% lifesteal or something insane like that.

Lab introduced the "Question Mark Boss" "iron-gauntlets" and was the first to start advertising the clan in the game. This is what really gave CHAO a leg up over the other CHA clans at the time.

In the early versions, 1.4 ECT, it is important to point out 2 additional skills that made the game worth going back to play years later: Reincarnation restores you to 100% life at all levels. Also, goblin horde did not die nearly as fast as it does now, NEARLY, as was a good deal stronger. You could easily control almost all of the map, all game, with those buggers.

In labmonkeys 5.4 and 5.4 version is when it became possible to bypass level 20 before the first duel in games; thanks to the trick players found with meteor and the level 17-19 creeps spawning when you went into the archons waygate.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Yeah I wanted to mention or touch on Custom Hero Arena Allstars through Custom Hero Arena X series but for the life of me I can't remember any thing from those games. Worst part is none of his maps are playable on the current bnet patch. Aside from 2 topics from www.chao.co.nr there isn't any internet foot prints with much information on the map series. I'll see what I can do.

On an off note what was your first map edit? I know you helped lab on a couple of his edits. What was your first edit without Lab?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:28 pm

I believe my very first edit had "Glorns" after them. My first "released edit" that was more than just the clan testing things was Unlimited 1.2.3 (Which came out about 2-3 weeks after I started editing) I recall that the major changes were towards farming skills; shockwave, chain light, acid rain, ect. Along with the addition of timmy and slithery; and a little balance on the more overplayed characters. For funny notes, 1.2.4 had a hilarious bug where every spell cast would cast "dread curse" which at the time, was a lot like silent night is now. Creeps casting slow would 1 shot you; you would frost nova an entire spawn, ect.

1.2.6 is the first tourny held (1.2.6 tourny edit) where frost staff and panths armors were realized in their full potential. Yiff and Smitty (xx_end_xx) were the finalists. This is how yiff won his spot in the center arena.

Lets see who can fill in some gaps!
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Alright thanks I'll see what I can do I edited the first post can you see if I'm missing any maps? I'll get around to editing it again and saying what was added it is a long list I just haven't got around to doing yet.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:45 pm

You're forgetting the very short lived CHAR clan ... not sure what that was about entirely but it did exist for a month or so headed by the venerable Wrath, friend to all according to Glorn, and happily so for me. Also CHAO was headed by another person during the time people were getting points for stupid things like recruiting people and playing games with them but anyway I called the leader then "Dear Leader" because according to me he insisted on being addressed as such.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:11 am

you are thinking of terraptus, miki.

Also, iron_maiden was a chieftain of CHAO, he disbanded the clan before imdawinna became the leader. Also, verti did not pass the torch on to me; it went wrath-me-wrath-me I believe.

CHAR was indeed a clan (back in 2007-08); It fell to ruin because the clan leader's girlfriend or something was in a bad car accident, and he pretty much had to leave the gaming scene. Yiff would have more information on this as he was a shaman. CHAR merged into clan CHAO when those "this clan will be disbanded in 10 days" warnings started to pop up.

Additional History: me and FYUO were at one point planning to merge maps. The reason he wanted to wait on it was that he had a huge update coming. He ended up corrupting the file somehow and losing months of work. This is what lead him to leaving the CHA scene.

I would also like to report that at its peak; without any botting, CHAU 2.1 and 3.0 were hitting over 500 games per day... All on individuals hosting. 2.0 is where CHAU finally gained a real lead over CHA 6.2 (by fyuo)
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm not too sure about the 2007 time line. If I had to take a guess ChaR was around 2009. I also forgot about BN and cha0 with a zero for an O. Also I found something about a clan CHAE which might predate HaKr or Chao but I would have to do more research into the matter to find out. I'm guessing they were a 2 week clan folded fly by night kind of deal. Cha was basically that members of chao made alts and joined and clan disbanded like a week later... cha0 was a clan made to handle over flow of members it didn't last very long though. A little later clan BN basically took the elites from chao and slowly chao members began to fall from 100 to about 1/3 that amount and BN rejoin chao again. Glorn would know more about that then me I was on vacation during that time.

If I had to take a guess of clan time stamps it go something like this.
THCE (2006)
AVOA (2006)
THAW (Late 2006 or Early 2007)
Hakr (2007) I believe Hakr was around when the original .com cha site was around found foot notes to that effect.
chao (late 2007 early 2008)
ck (2009)
Late 2009-2010 was the other clans...
By 2011 the only clan left was chao
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:16 am

Hum, I was thinking more recently actually like 2011. It was during the end of BN I think and Wrath made CHAR (I think you guys pissed him off or something). He also stole your BN bot (lol). It was Wrath, Me, I think Stomp and a few others in CHAR then BN was disbanded and a new CHAO or CHA? was made that we all moved to. I would not count myself as part of any clan even though I joined a few. I was being a dick about the whole thing and not taking it seriously. lol. I will however accept a retroactive invitation into the original CHAO before the whole clan thing went to the shitter, if it ever wasn't there to begin with. I think I became disillusioned with the whole thing when the system first came out and I tried to make clan FAG and it didn't let me.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

I just don't remember there being any other cha clans after char_final was released which was 11/04/10.

Custom Hero Arena 0 was around 2.1 era (Terraptus went a little invite crazy) Basically CHAO had past the maximum limit of players allowed to a clan. At one point chao had 143 members if you counted cha0. The thing is these 143 players were not actually good players (Terraptus idea of recruiting was any one who stayed in the game until the end were welcome to join the clan) Often times he recruited those item less morons he carried to victory.

Custom Hero Arena Rapers was a small clan in which the chieftain lost their pass code (Never log on again 3 days after the clan was made. 1 month later the clan disbanded due to inactivity of their chieftain.

Banish + Nova honestly I don't know what that was about sick of the baddie elitist I suppose. The problem with inviting tons of noobs is they often become raging elitist. To be honest at one point I couldn't tell the difference between the average skill level of chao from that of a pub.

There's been many attempts to make clans but they don't necessarily fall through. Example host a game called "Clan such and such inviting" They join "Come to channel such and such" They join see 3 members there..... 10 mins later another joins but 2 minutes later somebody has to leave. Mean while that pattern continues because despite hosting a game called clan inviting 90% of the stupid pubbers joined to play a game. Worse yet you play a game and they have no intention at all in joining your clan. The result being one gigantic waste of time due to complete morons. (Ah the good ole days of yesteryear bnet ^_^)
Clans like these often don't survive long due to the only one able to host is their chieftain.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:00 pm

yeah, CHAR (rapers) had like mr.assist, jarjar, dermie, and a few of the other most colorful players of the years. CHAE was a clan for a while; custom hero arena elite. that didnt last too long. that was us, trying to make a more elite version of CHA; due to an abundance of players while verti was chieftain. That lasted a few weeks, before we needed to go back.

clan BN was started when I ragequit clan CHAO. I felt that clan chao was being led by Sami, and had turned into a giant trollfest. Terrible, loud, obnoxious people who would scream at new players and call them idiots, then kick them. People would join CHAO chat and say, "hey, is this the custom hero arena clan?" and someone would say, "no, we are insurance salsemen, get the fuck outta here!" and ban them from chat. I confronted verti about this, and he said that sami had done more for the game and the clan than I ever had. This caused ragequit. When I logged on the next day, everyone was like "yo, lets make a new clan." I was actually invited into a chat where they were already making a new clan; BN wasnt my idea; for the record. the name was though. an instant classic! BN was beating out CHAO pretty visciously. Undead was the only skilled player they had; while we had about 30 players we considered to be "elite".

Sadly, once chao started to die, it hurt us as well. CHAO was great at entertaining casual players. With fewer casual players, there are fewer elite players. CHAO became quite inactive, sami quit, verti and wrath were "defeated" and I asked them if we could rejoin CHAO; and install our way of running things, with our leaders. This was what lead to the long standing system of Glorn+Epic running CHAO; for the past few years.

Maybe more information there about BN than anyone cares to know; but that incident is what taught me that it takes a lot of terrible, annoying players, to get a lot of highly skilled players. You cannot appeal to only hardcore gamers! Sad sad.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Actually I think I might of mistaken terraptus for sami/wrathtoruin for the clan boom phenomena. I know we had a huge clan boom but it was around the time I took a vacation from cha. Like literally the only clans that were around when I left were ck/chao/riki cha. I left around 3.1 edit and came back around char beta 12.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:00 am

I am positive that the CHAR that I'm talking about isn't mentioned … in fact the "R" might not even have been defined but I clearly remember a post posted by glorn about the merger between ex-BN and CHAR members into a new CHAO in which he used the phrase "one big happy family". Basically … searching the forum archives will prove me correct. I'd bet one of my lives on it … not the current one though. And like I said the clan, such as it was, only lasted a few weeks and frankly against my wishes the merger occurred.

I'm still searching on Amazon for a definitive tome on CHA theory … I'd even pay for it.

About that "R" … reborn? revisited? rarities (as in freak … I guess, well, the bar had been raised significantly by the member log alone (can you imagine if anyone was denied … holy shit) … Schoenberg? Yikes)? republicans (god no)? I guess any "R" will do really. How about reality?

Anyway its recorded on the forum logs Im sure if I have time ill look it up soon.

Oh Wrath where are you … we need your input.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:13 pm

I remember. It was rebellion i believe. Idk Verti was going to merge with bn. but wrath and someone from bn didnt get along or had some sort of arguement..idr about what so he left and a handful of us followed...i remember dermie,territo , and subz..a couple others. However about 2 weeks later wrath and glorn met on a common ground and we all merge and happy endings lol... miss the days..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you Shankz ... it is good to be verified. Hope you're doing well.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:34 pm

same shit different day lol
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

I too, recall CHAR as run by Wrath. The timeline is rather foggy to me though. I think it was before BN though, not positive. Verti and wrath had clashed heads on something. I recall miki, king dermie, and the other "lol factors" of CHA all being under 1 roof. There were quite a few witty comments about it being the clan for people not allowed in the clan, ect.

Wrathhhh, fill in the timeline!
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:37 am

I made Char was to force Verti to merge with Bn there was never a goal of it being a real clan it's only purpose was to force Verti to give Chao to Glorn so that we would have a united community rather than 2 failing Clans.It was a clan for roughly 3 days if memory serves.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:27 am

o man i miss u guys xD needa play league we can start team chao! Razz
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:03 am

I can't run it these days I play minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 am

I remember having a clan char and clan bn channel bots. lol.

and wrath. I host my own minecraft server.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Would be kinda kool to turn chao into a gaming community which supported multiple games instead of just a wc3 clan?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:24 am

I have my own too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Custom Hero Arena   History of Custom Hero Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

History of Custom Hero Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com