Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. I_vote_lcapBefuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. I_voting_barBefuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. I_vote_lcapBefuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. I_voting_barBefuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. Empty
PostSubject: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 am

Beffudle try running into a crowd of creep or a boss cast beffudle and set back and watch you wont see any spells cast from the boss or the creep. I first noticed on lightning boss he never put on his ams after i cast beffudle. I then tested it on sorceress archon and she never casted storm bold or regen again. Keeping with the thought I tried it on each of the archons noticing the same result. Then I rand into a spawn that happened to have 4 dryads with curse and never got cursed after casting. Mind you I even allowed for beffudle to wear off before attacking again so I could verify this was happening. I think that somehow the triggering for beffudle messes with the computer ai; I could be wrong but might want to check it out. I think I will try it on the older versions and also with other silence skills.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 am

Befuddle is only a triggered skill in that a dummy unit actually casts it (because it shared a cooldown with another ability). though as mentioned in the other bug thread, because of dummy unit issues, maybe the dummy is doing something wrong.

I am pretty sure though, that any form of silence will permanently disrupt the AI in the game. If it happens in the old edits as well, try it with soul burn also; and soundwave.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 am

Always been that way orimis. It's why silences of that nature are awesome. If you have bash however it will reset the creeps ai to nuke rape you again. Kind of miss the point and aim aspect of the skill though. The point and aim allowed for you to prevent initial cast in its current form you have to get in too close and can't prevent/delay first cast at all.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I was using it on paladin with insta cast so i could out cast the initial cast of any of the bosses except the first rag quest they for some reason even while silenced they cast their taunt and boss still casts tranq.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:01 pm

I wasn't talking about bosses I'm talking about heroes. Bosses don't cast until they're attacked meaning you have all the time in the world to silence them. Heroes on the other hand usually try to cast right away. Now what are the odds you won't be hit by a spell trying to run within 300 range of them? There's just no way in hell your going to prevent/delay the initial cast unless they're slow on reaction.

Edit:
Ladder Taunt can't be silenced.
The General is immune to spells
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Duh that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:53 am

Base teleport: so in version 5 you run into other teams base and get teleported back to your own base.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Orimis wrote:
Base teleport: so in version 5 you run into other teams base and get teleported back to your own base.

This wouldn't be fair.

Imagine farming on the enemies side, and you need to get back to your base before the duel timer expires to get gear/pots/etc.

Instead of running all the way back to base, you can spend 85% of that running time continuing to kill creeps/heroes and then poof, you are back at base by running a MUCH shorter distance.

Also, if you are at low health and on the enemies side and are being chased, you can just run to their base instead of running all the way back to your base, and avoid the chance of dying.

TL;DR.
-Too easy to manipulate
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:20 pm

What hero were you using because I got version 5 and I'm double checking this in solo play and I'm not able to reproduce this result at all. Like what were the conditions following this bug.

Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 am

epic and i were playing and he had runner i can remember what unit i had but i was trying to gank him and ended up running into his base and instead of teleporting that short distance back to front of his base teleported infront of my base so i tried it with his flag and it worked again. it has been quite a while so the details a re a bit sketchy maybe epic remembers he might have even saved it. I think it was one of the games we found either the terra or mana explosion glitches,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..   Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Befuddle maybe silnce boss glitch..
Page 1 of 1