Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Taunt -- Scream EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Taunt -- Scream EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Taunt -- Scream EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Taunt -- Scream EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Taunt -- Scream EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Taunt -- Scream EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Taunt -- Scream EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Taunt -- Scream EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Taunt -- Scream EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Taunt -- Scream I_vote_lcapTaunt -- Scream I_voting_barTaunt -- Scream I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Taunt -- Scream I_vote_lcapTaunt -- Scream I_voting_barTaunt -- Scream I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Taunt -- Scream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Taunt -- Scream Empty
PostSubject: Taunt -- Scream   Taunt -- Scream EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Although this seemed to be a powerful side effect it did seem a little wierd. When you have both taunt and scream skills casting either one causes both to cast simultaneously. I tried this with divine choir and you get healed for both casts.

Advantages:
If you are the caster you don't have to worry about supersonic ring negating your silence or arm guard totally blocking your spell cause 1 will always hit so unless the opponent has both super sonic and arm guard and taunt was the spell blocked you still get you disable in. Second with divine choir you get both your heals.

Disadvantage:
You duration of disable is shortened to the duration of the longest lasting disable depending on how you leveled. You can't cast 1 then the other when it is over. Also i haven't tried with mana flare but this may be quite debilitating. I also need to take a closer look at mana costs whether or not you are losing the mana to both skills or if by some glitch only the mana of spell clicked on.

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Taunt -- Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taunt -- Scream   Taunt -- Scream EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 pm

It uses the mana cost of scream. If I remember correctly befuddle also is based on the exact same spell as those two. Not a worth while combo with divine choir honestly. If your looking for some divine choir combos look towards skills that have low cool downs. Frost armor makes for a nice replacement for divine shield from time to time. Parasites no cool down is also pretty sweet with divine choir. Keep searching there is a lot of skills that can make divine choir potentially imbalanced provided you have the farm.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Taunt -- Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taunt -- Scream   Taunt -- Scream EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm

hmm, i thought I had removed the shared cooldowns on everything except life drain and consume. I re-did all of them through dummy abilities. I am sure I based it off the wrong dummy ability (had a base dummy for each of offensive, defensive, misc, ulti)

mai baaad
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Taunt -- Scream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taunt -- Scream   Taunt -- Scream Empty

Back to top Go down

Taunt -- Scream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com