Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
How do you play custom hero arena? I_vote_lcapHow do you play custom hero arena? I_voting_barHow do you play custom hero arena? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
How do you play custom hero arena? I_vote_lcapHow do you play custom hero arena? I_voting_barHow do you play custom hero arena? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

How do you play custom hero arena?

Go down 
+3
Terraptus2
Glorn2
didnotmeanto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

How do you play custom hero arena? Empty
PostSubject: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:08 am

Topic says it all, how is it done.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:21 am

what you do is, press escape, then, quit game. Yes, you are sure you want to quit.

now, go back to the custom game search screen, and find yourself a nice DOTA game. Once you found one advertising the modes you would like to play, click to join it. At this point you will simply have to wait.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Once you get in the dota game make sure to attack your team members and die often. Dieing increases your gold and attacking your team mates gives them valuable experience. If they scream NOOB that is actually how they compliment you. Its actually just a joke that they all use.
Back to top Go down
Grim_Reefer
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 am

Didnontmeanto, your question is very very vague, could you be more specific? I'll give you some simple tips,

* pick skills that work with your hero. (for your ulti get rein / avatar / volcano)
* When you're new, make sure the first item you always buy is greater fire orb.
* In most cases you want one skill that farms kills, like an aoe nuke, a summoning spell, or a passive like critical or pulverise.
* If you can hit lvl's 7-9 before the first duel, your build is good.
* For early items, i would suggest the one ring->totemic set for agility, imbued mail-> totemic sex for intel, and rod of immortality -> totemic set for str.
* After this get all the pieces for immortals shield, then a weapon, then another immortals item of your choice. (They can be found in the help section)

(EDIT): If you know how to play and posted this for lawlz, (my guess due to ur other comments) i'm not very happy...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 am

Grim_Reefer wrote:

(EDIT): If you know how to play and posted this for lawlz, (my guess due to ur other comments) i'm not very happy...

>< you iz unhappie
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:03 am

Other comments care to explain or quote? Whats so vague, explain to me like you would to a person playing Custom Hero Arena for the very first time what would you recommend?

Perhaps if your really up to it you can do an Introduction Guide to Custom Hero Arena. If you do a really good job perhaps Glorn could make mention of it in the next version. Which would immortalize your name.

Whats wrong with the Cloak, Tiara, Gloves builds are they no good?

Why Greater Orb is there nothing else for the amount of starting gold we have? Are greater orbs must have items? If theyre must have are they so broken if you dont start with one you will likely lose?

What is the game lingo? Is there game lingo to custom hero arena? How does one rid them self of the noob at cha tag? Can pro status be faked?
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

Sounds like we should move over creepy shadows idiots guide to cha from the other forum. Didnot makes a good point that our sight could be a little more friendly for noobs i think. (even though he is about the farthest thing from a noob for those of you who don't know. Sorry didnot, the cats out of the bag lol)
Back to top Go down
Grim_Reefer
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm

You're asking questions that you wouldn't ask if u carefully read what i wrote.

On the note of a guide, i don't really care about being immortalized, but i do want the CHA community to grow, and will be posting a through guide to cha very soon. I have a pretty unique mindset to CHA playing, so some may disagree with what i suggest. In any case, i will add in posts from other members of the communist.
Back to top Go down
MarkJr
Unranked
Unranked
MarkJr

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Grim_Reefer, here's a tip for you man. Thicken up your skin. didnotmeanto is very good at getting under peoples skin and annoying them. He does this on purpose. He's EXCELLENT at playing stupid. So feel free to ignore the vast majority of his posts.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm

lets all dry hump didnot :p

anyway, most people coming to the CHA forum, arent noobs. if they are, they can check out the Q and A, and read the answers. Or, they can go they can go to tips and tricks, and read the basics. There is a pretty basic layout between the two. If you read them, you are already better than most pubs.
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:43 am

Terraptus2 wrote:
Once you get in the dota game make sure to attack your team members

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 pm

I was half serious when I said that lol...
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:36 am

He was just pointing out dota has it encoded where you cant attack your allies unless theyre doomed or shadowstriked.
Back to top Go down
Batman is Pwn
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:43 am

COrrect, the only way to attack your teamate is when they are belw 100 hp with a negative buff
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Oh well as you can tell I am not a dota player so I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Its actually a cool feuture they wont let you attack. I like the older version better where if you attacked your ally your hexxed for 3 seconds. Guinsos was a very funny editor to game ruiners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you play custom hero arena?   How do you play custom hero arena? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you play custom hero arena?
Page 1 of 1