Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
kicked for being AFK? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
kicked for being AFK? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
kicked for being AFK? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
kicked for being AFK? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
kicked for being AFK? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
kicked for being AFK? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
kicked for being AFK? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
kicked for being AFK? I_vote_lcapkicked for being AFK? I_voting_barkicked for being AFK? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
kicked for being AFK? I_vote_lcapkicked for being AFK? I_voting_barkicked for being AFK? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

kicked for being AFK?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carlitogore
Unranked
Unranked

kicked for being AFK? Empty
PostSubject: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi all,

.. I was in the middle of a game, all of a sudden a huge message about me being AFK came out!!

I was playing CHA Revolutions beta 7 on wrath

I was not aFk! and I got kicked!

Why did this happen?

any ideas?

thanks!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 pm

if u just chill there and let ur guy auto attack, it read as u are afk. to stop this just move your guy around you'll be fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Well I think you need to remove the afk system its detouring new players from learning the game.Also it has a chance to kick everyone in the game.I think overall its just really problematic.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

The only ones that seem to get kicked are the non english speaking players. To be kicked you have to have no actions per minute for a solid minute and a half. That is lot of game deciding time to be spending doing absolutely nothing. Truth be known if you see that message more then three times in a game there is a good chance your going to lose.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Well half the time it has gone to kick someone my bot dces the whole game and all the coding on my end is solid and it only happens with beta 9 and the afk system.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Yea I just seen what you were talking about not too long ago. It doesn't happen that much when I play however maybe 1 out of 8 games or something. Most of your afk message allies are able to make the two steps needed to beat the kick.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:03 pm

It is actually 3 minutes with no movement at all, and you get a warning. you then have another 30 seconds of allies yelling at you, to click your guy in any direction at all.

as said above, it is generally non-english speakers.

Honestly, I think the mass population of european players who cannot speak english, and spend 3 minutes AFK and get kicked, are the reason all public games suck so badly that they arent worth playing. The best you can hope for is that your noob allies leave fast, or get kicked. I have never gone into a game thinking there was any other way to win. When setting your handicap -20 for every ally you DONT have, is a better alternative to having that ally.. well.. maybe some people really arent meant to play CHA?

And dont say "they need to play the game a few times to learn it" Check these euro players. The most of them have 10+ games played, with 30% stay time. The game starts.. they get randomed... they stand still for 3 minutes... then leave base with no items; go right to your creep spawn; die... stand in base. duel starts, they stand there. duel ends... they stand there. then they buy a ring of the warrior, then go to your creeps and die. then stand in base until they are kicked. ^^I dont play a lot of pubs, and in at least 70% of the pub games I do join, this happens to at least 2 of the players.

Stop hosting on europe. Fixes everything that is wrong with the CHA community.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 pm

The above maybe true however there might be something to look into on the kick. As of now if somebody is kicked for being afk the entire game crashes for everybody. I've only witness this on the wrathbot however which makes me wonder if this has to do with lag. Maybe typing -lagless could prevent the problem from happening has anyone tried that?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Well I will just disable hosting to the Euro server any of them that want to play will have to come play on US East.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:45 pm

yea, I will look into the kick function; I have had problems with it in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicked for being AFK?   kicked for being AFK? Empty

Back to top Go down

kicked for being AFK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com