Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Some things in the Pub-beta2 I_vote_lcapSome things in the Pub-beta2 I_voting_barSome things in the Pub-beta2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Some things in the Pub-beta2 I_vote_lcapSome things in the Pub-beta2 I_voting_barSome things in the Pub-beta2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Some things in the Pub-beta2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfghjkl
Unranked
Unranked

Some things in the Pub-beta2 Empty
PostSubject: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:31 am

Ok, first off for Ogre Magi, the int hero, one of the names im guessing was supposed to be Burt & Ernie, but its spelled wrong.

Secondly, when I go to sell items, they are being sold for weird prices. Like a Glyph of Power is sold for 412 gold. Not sure if this is bug, or if it is supposed to be like that.

Also, nice job with this. I love the new map layout.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 am

sell values are 75%; rather than 50%, which a lot of games have. It is adjustable though. All items sell for 75% in CHA. Not a bug.

As for the names... heh... Just wait until you find the name "assface"
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Brazzo
Unranked
Unranked
Brazzo

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 am

hi guys, where can i find and download the new beta map?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Brazzo
Unranked
Unranked
Brazzo

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 am

thanx man Smile
Back to top Go down
asdfghjkl
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 pm

thanks for letting me know that about the prices. its going to be a lot easier to buy things now if i mess up. which hero is "assface"? i really want to see that now.

But also, I noticed that at the top spawn, there are only 2. are there supposed to be three, since there is one on the left and one in the middle?

also, why isnt the loading screen like it is in the post?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I am yet to get an updated format of the loading screen, so cannot implement one into the map.

Which spawn are you talking about? I am quite confused. There are 5 top spawns, right? 1 center, 4 bottom? total of 10 spawns?

I think the new ranged strength hero is assface.
Back to top Go down
asdfghjkl
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm

The spawn is the center top one. it shows two dots, one in the very middle and one a little to the left so i thought they were two different spawns
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 pm

there is a bug that being red and after selecting the modes i couldnt pick my hero, my penguin didnt appear, and then it said for being afk more than 90 sec i'll bem kicked and then tada kicked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Did you try typing random? Anyway's I saw something close to the random bug except it was red and his extra hero was the option chooser. I don't know what he did as I was on the other team. The only thing I know was he selected the options capture the flag, all random, super start, and unlimited weapons. If you want I can email you the replay my only guess is maybe he typed -random right after he pressed the start button.

Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:40 pm

ohh sure, email me the replay; maybe I can pinpoint what part of the trigger is being stupid. Seandarlin14@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Note to self:

Dummy units with locust cannot cast storm bolt properly, this is how you fix atmas and the other one
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:30 am

even i typed -random, but didnt do anything, in other game i could play normal
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:11 am

use the proper board for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things in the Pub-beta2   Some things in the Pub-beta2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things in the Pub-beta2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com