Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Glitches i enountered today... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Glitches i enountered today... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Glitches i enountered today... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Glitches i enountered today... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Glitches i enountered today... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Glitches i enountered today... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Glitches i enountered today... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Glitches i enountered today... I_vote_lcapGlitches i enountered today... I_voting_barGlitches i enountered today... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Glitches i enountered today... I_vote_lcapGlitches i enountered today... I_voting_barGlitches i enountered today... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Glitches i enountered today...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

Glitches i enountered today... Empty
PostSubject: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:43 am

1. 2v2, and only one hero from the opposite team came into the dueling arena. after my team killed the one player, the game still thought the duel was going on, so my teammate and i were never released

2. Ranorok cinema freeze
Went into single player to fuck around and try stuff out, got to rag and the game was stuck on the cinema of rag just chillin there. Wc3 didnt freeze, i was just stuck in the cinema
Glitches i enountered today... Ragnor10
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 am

I removed the cinema in 2.1 so, half those problems are fixed. the cinema was also causing those server splits ^_^

the guy who didnt make it into the arena, did he die the exact second the duel started? (i've seen this cause people to be left outta the duel) or was red in OBS mode on their team? did anyone leave the game during game load? (this screws up a LOT of variables)
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Sorry about the piggy back bristle but I encountered some issues involving Locust Swarm. There are several and are very annoying and can actually tip the balance to the enemies favor.

For example: Lets say you gank the enemy, you chase them and give up pursuit because they are coming up on there door to base. Locust Swarm continue the chase and now your encountering cannot enter enemies base over and over even when your at the enemies creeps stealing the creeps near their base.

For example: Your killing elements, you have locust swarm activated when they go near the port to base, you now keep getting the camera angle of your base over and over, because of this the enemy can easily steal your essence right from under you because you cant click it because you keep getting camera angle of the base. Same thing goes for archons. Sometimes you cant get out and go to safety because of this too.

For example: Locust Swarm like a few ultimates used to do cause rag to become invincible. Locust causes a few bosses to be un killable bug.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:32 pm

does this locust bug still exist with bosses? I have had to change MANY of the boss triggers, after re-writing them myself, I dont think this can still happen, i know it cannot happen with rag.

locust chase your enemy though, it is what they do, yes, they can go through portals, and they will chase your opponent to their base, it is what the skill does, it is part of the game. Also, the "cannot enter base" is part of the game. Both things need to be in the game. Yes it is annoying, but it is required. The same thing happens with goblins/skelly army, if you send them at someone who runs into base...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Weird I cant reproduce it. Anyhow it happened in a game I was in I jumped the enemy at the elements he must had hexxed it or something the element boss was standing right on top of the port and I kept getting a veiw of my base every time I kept trying to grab to orb the camera kept giving me a view of my base. Locust did that little swarm they do over the corps you killed you know what Im talking about right? Thinking back it may had been unlimited beta and not unlimited 2 I go and look at the replay.
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 am

The player was killed before duel...about 10 seconds i think. wierd
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 am

carefulibite wrote:
Sorry about the piggy back bristle but I encountered some issues involving Locust Swarm. There are several and are very annoying and can actually tip the balance to the enemies favor.
For example: Your killing elements, you have locust swarm activated when they go near the port to base, you now keep getting the camera angle of your base over and over, because of this the enemy can easily steal your essence right from under you because you cant click it because you keep getting camera angle of the base. Same thing goes for archons. Sometimes you cant get out and go to safety because of this too.

are you talking about this

Glitches i enountered today... Screenshotee

I circled it where your camera veiw is stuck on that portion of the base right? You can still grab your essence you set your hero to control 1 and keep hiting 1 and quick click the desired item to pick up. It is a pain some times I grant you.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

the person not entering duel could have something to do with random and bonus stats being combined. thats what it was when it happened to me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches i enountered today...   Glitches i enountered today... Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitches i enountered today...
Page 1 of 1