Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Loading Screen - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Loading Screen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Final Loading Screen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Loading Screen - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Loading Screen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Final Loading Screen

Go down 
+9
stomp2anewbeat
Bromancing_The_Venom
Joox
didnotmeanto
tuusneegepro
Ignaciorocks
Mr.Blonde
Glorn2
Shankz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Final Loading Screen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 pm

I voet good enough T-Up
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 pm

they arent aligned to the left like the rest of the rows. this bothers me a lot
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 am

He has to add all of the new skills also. I plan to add 5-6 more on top of the 5-6 more ive already added, on top of the 12 i already added... if that makes any sense. And I want to add 5-6 more heroes, so each shop has an even 6; the new ones that is.

Plenty of time to tweak the image
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 am

Final Loading Screen - Page 2 Cha-3

Fixed the agi alignment, leveled out the defensive skills, and added somethin for anyone who pays special attention xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 am

can you spread the rows of icons out so they line up ie the first skills line with the first heroes etc
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 pm

LOL AT TIMMY! GUD ONE SHANKZ!
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 pm

i guess you should ask some1 who is lvl 20+ to screen shot the ''special'' heroes... maybe put them so thath lvl 5 is almost the regular color and they all go darker by the player lvl required
also, i agree with blondie there, line up the heroes and the skills... would look way better
Maybe move the heroes and the mid skills to the left cuz there are more skills to come and near the text you can't fit them...
If you have some time some of the heroes n whatnot still have strange looking parts (like the ultimates have like a couple of pixel dissalignment at one point, or the newest agi heroes have a dark spot between them and the ones above)... but these are minor things
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 am

shankz, finish the loading screen with the new skills so we can get the beta out to the pubbies
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 am

i cant believe i totally missed this thread... too bad i cant see the pictures at work im super curious now!

also working your own name in would not be anything new, ive done it in all my screens Smile

more to come once i can see the pictures...
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 pm

ok so something u need to make sure of is how this will actually look once it gets warcrafted... shankz idk if you have actually done the whole process before to split it up into the 4 different pictures etc etc but I would do that and actually load it in world editor and take a screenshot to see how it looks. pics that small might be too blurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Loading Screen   Final Loading Screen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Loading Screen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2