Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Frenzied Skelatal Orc I_vote_lcapFrenzied Skelatal Orc I_voting_barFrenzied Skelatal Orc I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Frenzied Skelatal Orc I_vote_lcapFrenzied Skelatal Orc I_voting_barFrenzied Skelatal Orc I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Frenzied Skelatal Orc

Go down 
+3
Niggonometry
Joox
Mr.Blonde
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Frenzied Skelatal Orc Empty
PostSubject: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Just wanted to know your guys' opinion on this POS creep. Jesus fuck its definately the hardest creep for any level. It has twice the HP of any other creep of the lvl and is a mega bitch to kill cause it hits like a truck. i would rather have flying creeps lvl 1-40 then have to deal with this stupid creep! (not really it just makes me sad) i was wondering what your least favorite creeps were and such
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 pm

well they have heavy armor so spells affect them moar

my least favorite creeps are fuxing Dragons that splash and kill the creeps next to them or anything with magic immunity at low levels kinda blows
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm pretty sure every creep has heavy armor for the most part. but i don't mind dragons as much, cause i usually play ranged heroes and in the even im melee 99% of the time ill have fire orb by the second or 3rd duel
Back to top Go down
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 pm

What i do with creeps like these is just leave them be and move on to the next spawn unless there close to dieing by the time the other creeps have died, makes farming much more efficient, since by the the time you go back it should be an easier kill.

As far as creeps, the damage from the shadow strike on the sludge guys always seems to own me and i never like the stun from the lvl 12 void walkers.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

yeah that stun really blows.
I dislike the orcs too. Definitely the slowest to die.
It makes the game more challenging though, rather than you getting free gold all of the time.
My least favorite are the Generic Hard Creeps. They f. nova, dispell, and taunt you. Plus they're really tanky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

lets see.... any of the lvl 10 dragons (especially the ice with slow attack) i hate, not only cuz i might be playing melee and generally dont get orbs, but beacuse they splash and teamkill the other creeps therefore taking my gold and xp. i also hate the lvl 12 voidwalkers with stun, its possible to dodge with a avatar or invis but generally will hit you always and interrupt a channel or just waste time. i also dislike the orcs, i think they have soem form of spell immunity as they only have 1400 hp but never die like the other creeps when i cast a big aoe nuke. some other creeps i hate.... meat wagons with bash and frenzy, crazy attack speed from frenzy plus bash is veeeeeeerrrrrryyyy anooying. also i hate the zergling creeps, not only do they bash, but they explode on death usually killign their fellows denying me of gold and xp. my fave creep by far is the big hydra, splits into 2 on death and those 2 split into 2 AGAIN on death, crazy amount of gold in total. ever casted a big aoe ulti on a spawn with 3 or more hydras in it? prob not, but if you have, youll know what im talking about. 1 wrath of hell generates u thousands of gold from one creep spawn with hydras in it.
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Unranked
Unranked
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm

hydras are my favorite
the guys that are like half ogre half horse or bull i forgot their name are my least favorite and the ones that reincarnate at low levels
Back to top Go down
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 pm

yeah, reincarnation is very annoying. the lvl 8 centaurs have it, as do the brown sasquatches and the white wendigoos(exactly the same except for color i think, exept brown ones will cast treants) and these are just lvl 8 and 9 creeps, very annoying. curse is also very annoying from dryads, i think its like 33% miss puts the hurt on a passive farming build
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Yeah in my opinion always kill the dryads first.That curse is truely evil.Other than that the Skeleital Orc doesn't bother me a bit nd my favorite creep to kill is treefist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frenzied Skelatal Orc   Frenzied Skelatal Orc Empty

Back to top Go down

Frenzied Skelatal Orc
Page 1 of 1