Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I want Opinions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
I want Opinions EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
I want Opinions EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
I want Opinions EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
I want Opinions EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
I want Opinions EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
I want Opinions EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
I want Opinions EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
I want Opinions EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
I want Opinions I_vote_lcapI want Opinions I_voting_barI want Opinions I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
I want Opinions I_vote_lcapI want Opinions I_voting_barI want Opinions I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

I want Opinions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: I want Opinions   I want Opinions EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

There are some items in CHA that i have never used and i wanted to know if you guys thought they were useful in anyway the first is Fireball staff... it seems soo... useless. The nuke from it is so mediocre. If i want the fire orb effect i will usually go for sword or axe. the main point of staves for me is the cast, all the other staves have great effects, but the fire ball staff seems so... not useful.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Opinions   I want Opinions EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Unless you have weak I don't see a point in the staves nukage. Fire I beleive has smaller damage nuke then corruption but has a faster cd but yea by the time you get your staff nukage which is level 23-24 for some builds it generally wont matter however if you have a build that can kill them around level 15-17 ish it can be killer in a clutch.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Opinions   I want Opinions EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm

ya thats what i was saying most of the time for the nuke ill get corruption. I feel like a good way to switch it up would be to give the nuke a side effect, make it like lava breath which would be like a minor slow with dps. but this isn't a suggestions forum, i was wondering if there is a reason peoplle would be like, man fire staff would be good for thsi buld
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Opinions   I want Opinions EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Corruption staff, in my opinion, is the worst; unless you are running a pure gank build in a smaller game.

Fire has about the same DPs from the spell it has. Much less damage, with much lower CD. However, what corruption doesnt have, that all other staffs do have... Is either +mana or +life.

A handful of times I have gotten it on mana shield/banish builds. Yeh know, synergy caster. Fire splash counters evasion, and creeps very well. bash counters channels. Mana in your pool is money in the bank. Sure, you can replace this with almost any staff adn get similar results; but I feel as though people look down on the fire orb affect much more than they should.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Opinions   I want Opinions EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 pm

The Staff Nuke would be pretty sweet if it got changed to a bomb effect. Just an idea. I agree sort of though, the nuke from stone staff is awesome because it burns mana, frost is nice for kiting. Corruption and Fire are fairly useless though as by the time you get them, your opponent generally has enough Hp and Spell reduction for these effects to make enough difference for them to be worth getting.

Fire generally is associated with large splash in this game, so have a castable farmer for aoe would be nice. Something like a bomb effect, a breath of fire etc. Might be worth getting.

P.s. Glorn, you used Affect wrong hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Opinions   I want Opinions EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 pm

well lightning i think is the AOE cast farmer of the game, chainlight does more than enough work, though i would love for lightining staff to get a purge instead. the purge would have low cd and the second lvl of purge would have shorter cd and no mana cost. thus fire could be an aoe explosion fireball. corruption i think is still good, because the corruption orb is quite strong already, thats one of the reasons corruption staff is still viable along with the huge nuke at lvl 2 its useful. Fire staff i don't see having a niche right now. I agree fire is an awesome orb, i get it 99% of the time if not for weapon, just for farming and cheap mid game damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Opinions   I want Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

I want Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com