Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Locust screen glitch EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Locust screen glitch EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Locust screen glitch EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Locust screen glitch EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Locust screen glitch EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Locust screen glitch EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Locust screen glitch EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Locust screen glitch EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Locust screen glitch EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Locust screen glitch I_vote_lcapLocust screen glitch I_voting_barLocust screen glitch I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Locust screen glitch I_vote_lcapLocust screen glitch I_voting_barLocust screen glitch I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Locust screen glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

Locust screen glitch Empty
PostSubject: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

basically this glitch is when you cast locusts... your screen will follow a specific locust instead of going where you want it to. i just got out of a 1v1 with tuus where i was trying out locusts and this messed with my farming tremendously... for the entire 40 secs locusts were out i could do practically nothing with my character... strangely, it never happened in duels, just when i was killing creeps. i suppose a possible explanation was that a locust went into a archhon/rag/ele boss place, and the map is triggered to go to that location when you enter one of those places? idk. as a side note, i couldnt click on the minimap to move while this was occuring. i was stuck watching a certain locust fly around with his buddies, and i could only click on my hero when he flew over me and i could see my hero to click on.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm

its happenned to me a few times, just type -far then scroll with the middle button on your mouse, and it fixes it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:03 pm

ty for how to get out of it it, but it could still lose you the game at a crucial moment, id like glorn to fix it, as it is VERY annoying.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 pm

i have never seen this happen; and ive used them prolly... 40 times in this edit... However, i have heard it from a dozen or so people. While I am not positive what causes it; as suggested above; it is most likely from them flying over a "no-fly zone" and if that is the case; I can add an exception to them so that locusts wont affect and of the in-game camera functions. Hopefully that is the problem.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

it happenned to me only 2 times, and it was when i was in the spawn below middle on team one side. it seemed to happen when the locust went over the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Bromancing_The_Venom
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Bromancing_The_Venom

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:59 pm

it might not be caused by no-fly zones, i just randomed locusts in a gladiator match and it started happening when i was standing in middle of arena all locusts inside it, it happened several times.
Back to top Go down
morgantheman.vt
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 am

glorn you could just create an exception that makes the screen not automaticly go somewhere when locusts are activated. seems like an easy fix, but i havent looked at the game code file and im only a beggining programmer
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

Glorn2 wrote:
it is most likely from them flying over a "no-fly zone" and if that is the case; I can add an exception to them so that locusts wont affect and of the in-game camera functions. Hopefully that is the problem.

I couldnt add it to not move cameras if locust are active. What if you want to go to a boss and have locust out? the camera wouldn't move for you.

I figured out what the problem was anyway; I forgot to turn off the initial camera lock system, from when you pick your hero. Anyone entering the starting area will have their camera locked onto whatever goes into it.

Very easy fix. Not releasing it until the next edit is ready though; so, just dont fly your locusts down there for now, is all I can suggest.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locust screen glitch   Locust screen glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Locust screen glitch
Page 1 of 1