Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Inventory Problem EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Inventory Problem EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Inventory Problem EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Inventory Problem EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Inventory Problem EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Inventory Problem EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Inventory Problem EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Inventory Problem EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Inventory Problem EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Inventory Problem I_vote_lcapInventory Problem I_voting_barInventory Problem I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Inventory Problem I_vote_lcapInventory Problem I_voting_barInventory Problem I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Inventory Problem

Go down 
+2
HLWG
Ignaciorocks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:35 am

Well I just played 2 games with Mikizilla and on the first i could see my opponents inventory the whole game. On the other game, we both could seee each others inventory. At first i thought it wasnt final, but Miki told me it was, so I dunno what the problem might have been. Played normal mode, with nothing special.

Mikizilla had steam tank hero and i went rifleman on first game
On second game, Miki went Keeper of the Grove and I went Rifleman again.
Dunno if that helps at all to find out problem. Any other info I can give just ask. Forgot to save replays though X(
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm

whoever was hosting probably hosted the wrong version
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Territo
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

ignacio, if u havent played any games after those 2, (which u prob have), then you can go to the replay and itll be under "Last Replay" i think
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 pm

There are moments where it flashes your inventory when you purchase items, or just as your using a skill. If you click on them under those instances just as it happens you can see their inventory. I have not been a fan of hidden inventory because it has made it harder to help out struggling allies in terms of item suggestions. However if you can get your allies to share control of their hero you can see their inventory, and what skills they have. With this tidbit of information you can give better and more well inform advice on what to get.
Back to top Go down
Ragnapulse
Nooblet
Nooblet

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 pm

i was watching a game between undead-boy and sum1 else, one picked priestess of the moon(agi, 3-3-3) and the other picked, what looked like an unedead banshee, and throught the entire game even when they were deuling or creeping, i could se their items, but not their inventory.
this is from CHA rev final
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 pm

yeah theres an item bocker to stop people from being able to watch ur inventory
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Watching a replay seems to have no item block what so ever. So if you really want to know what items they got you can just watch your saved replay to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inventory Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory Problem   Inventory Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Inventory Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com