Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Leave of Absence  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Leave of Absence  EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Leave of Absence  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Leave of Absence  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Leave of Absence  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Leave of Absence  EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Leave of Absence  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Leave of Absence  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Leave of Absence  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Leave of Absence  I_vote_lcapLeave of Absence  I_voting_barLeave of Absence  I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Leave of Absence  I_vote_lcapLeave of Absence  I_voting_barLeave of Absence  I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Leave of Absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Leave of Absence    Leave of Absence  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 pm

So, I have just found out that I have been chosen to represent my University in the NMUN Conference in New York this April. So on top of my ridiculous amount of homework I will now have to completely learn the foreign policy and be able to represent a select country perfectly to compete against 5000 other people. That being said, I really don't want to fuck this up. Until I get back from New York in April I will be on a heitus. Sorry if I'm letting anyone down and abandoning responsibilities in the CHA community but this is an incredible opportunity for me personally and for my future career. I may be on here and there but it will be very sporadic, I'll try and pop on vent and the forums here and there to say hi. Anyways, thanks to everyone for making the last several months so enjoyable within this community. See you all in April - May.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence    Leave of Absence  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Hah, just make sure to tell me before you come to NY so I can get a weekend off work to head down to the city!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence    Leave of Absence  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:09 am

As far as I know I'll be in New York on April 19th. The conference runs until the 23rd, but that is when our fundraising cash runs out. I am defiantly planning on staying for a few extra days, just not sure how much longer; depends on my cash supply. But ya when I figure everything out I'll defiantly let you know. Canuck in the Big Apple ... look out.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence    Leave of Absence  EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:11 am

we'll miss ya good luck on everything Very Happy

wait...that means ur out of the tourny too??? o.o i may actually have a chance at this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sponsored content

Leave of Absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence    Leave of Absence  Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com