Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? I_vote_lcapHeroes! overused? underused? why!? I_voting_barHeroes! overused? underused? why!? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Heroes! overused? underused? why!? I_vote_lcapHeroes! overused? underused? why!? I_voting_barHeroes! overused? underused? why!? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Heroes! overused? underused? why!?

Go down 
+4
CrimsonShift
Sharky
Glorn2
i_4got_my_user
8 posters
AuthorMessage
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

Heroes! overused? underused? why!? Empty
PostSubject: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

ive lately been experimenting with a couple of the less used heroes and those that i have never seen picked and they all seem to be sub-par with the regularly used heroes. ex. i was using beast master today, and he was god an all, but his base hp isnt all that great, his cast times fail, his ms is equal to a slugs, and his bat isnt all that great either.

thats just one example. im not posting to whine, but mostly just to ask you guys this: what heros do you think are best out of the relatively new ones, not including those that are used constantly (agi panda guy, int panda guy, preist)? bloodmage is pro, as is walking mountain for tanks.

any others?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 pm

you should wait for the new edit to continue this post; as 30 heroes were changed in minor ways in it. mostly, very minor.

however, for me, the dominating factors are starting mana and move speed... but, i am an int user who likes to kite...
Some people think AGI is most important... I generally rank it last; so as that I can get AGI items, and have the STR gain to stay alive.

The melee wisp is really underused, but his base stats are like.. the highest in the game. err, his stat gain also. but, kinda slow, low HP melee int? so very hard to use!

then you get to the skelly archer, who.. the fact that he is 600 ranged STR makes him pretty OP; but, the fact that his stats are bland, and he has slower move speed... makes him unused. He is the STR equiv of the the ranger... which is also unused...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 pm

wisp has bs str and agi.... BUT i will try messing around with skele archer and wisp and seeing what i can comeup with
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 pm

.. and really high mana... and armor... and good BAT...
throw mana shield on him, and some long range farming skills, and he is a beast.... ive seen people hit 10 with him for duel... you just gotta stay alive....

Go pick him; get frost fall, holy light, banish, terrap; see how you do...
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:54 pm

hooray for basic int builds! will-do
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm

well... advanced builds are harder to use, right? If you see how well a basic one works, then you will be compelled to believe an advanced one can work well (be it the truth or not)
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm

You know whats sad Teckies kicks ass I mean look at them 750 range great base damage easily enough mana to cast most spells. I honestly expected the masses who spammer baited Frost Demon to flocked over to him but surprise barely any usage such a shame really.

Heroes I never see used or well top 2 least picked for their class.
Strength
Spider (Never bothered to play him but so far only seen him like twice and both times the players failed horribly)
Dread Lord (Night Stalker) Hes the one with +3s across the bored just compare him to slithery and you know why hes so under used. Its kind of funny when he lost his vamp nobody gave a fuck about him anymore and avoided him like the plague.

Intell
Hard to say so many like the play int now or days.
I get back to this one.

Agility
Pain Killer (Ive yet to see painkillers go uber pawnage except vs a bunch of mental apes)
Spell Breaker (Since the intro of the level 5 rock guy this dude went from barely used to almost never used)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonShift
Nooblet
Nooblet
CrimsonShift

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:28 pm

i tried using the wisp once, and i did find him actually pretty strong, his ms was ratehr low for my liking though, but nothing boots cant fix. that with acid rain as a farming skill; he turned out to be quite the hero, a new found favorite of mine actually Smile

hope it turns out the same for you User
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 am

hmm well ill be out of net for a few days ill mess around with a few of the these heros my self n see what i can come back with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 am

I think i am literally the only person i have ever seen pick the ranged spider on purpose... though he is a freaking beast
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:34 pm

i take fs 90% of my games as more of a "i can use this flexible hero on any build what do you think im going to go?" kinda thing then because he is always the best hero on my builds honestly the biggest thing is i dont want to give that up without a good reason
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Well, my favorites are:

Strength: Tauren Chieftain, just because no one uses very often. The Scarab Lord guy is pretty cool too. Put spikes and give him Impale with Locusts and he's legit, literally.

Intelligence: Naga Please Witch, she's got a great personality.

Agility: Honestly, I rarely use Agility. I can't do shit with 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes! overused? underused? why!?   Heroes! overused? underused? why!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes! overused? underused? why!?
Page 1 of 1