Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. I_vote_lcapPossibly grounded for indefinetly.. I_voting_barPossibly grounded for indefinetly.. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. I_vote_lcapPossibly grounded for indefinetly.. I_voting_barPossibly grounded for indefinetly.. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Possibly grounded for indefinetly..

Go down 
+3
Dragonslayer995
Sharky
Shankz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. Empty
PostSubject: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Yea today i got a ride home from school, n brother took the bus home. And well a few rich kids had the balls to start pickin on him calling him trash n shit.( Note: we arent very wealthy...at all.) So yeah tommarrow mourning ima most likely break their fucking jaws, thus ending up in a suspension thus mom grounding me... so yeah if i disappear for a bit thats why xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:27 pm

To each their own thing. Did they hurt him or anything or just mild name calling bs? I dont know kicking the shit out of someones a little easy sometimes the fear of a fight can be just as good if not worse then the actual fight. The problem is you jump pussy boy pussy boy retailaites with as many of his buddies as he can get. Rich kids can always buy friends. Just think it out if its mild name calling leave at that if its they jumped him or something of that nature choose your best moments when theyre away from the group however watch your back because when they get you back they wont be alone.

The above sounds like Im supporting the idea of fighting. Really fighting is incredibly stupid unfortunately sometimes its fight or they never leave you the fuck alone type thing. Generally as Far as schools are concerned if its selfdefense its a lesser punishment. Teach your bro some quick comebacks to make fun of them I mean its pretty fucken easy nobodys appearence is flawless there is always something to nick pick and have his back if they have a temper and want to beat his ass about it.

Last edited by Sharky on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer995
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:44 pm

thats why you always have your group of friends at the ready (CELL PHONES FTW HERE) that you can count on for backing you up in a fight. here where im at theres a bunch of mungs and korins (? i think) and there fucking stupid dumbass retarded pieces of shit who always want to fight. if i were to catch them picking on kids i knew id fuck em up.

i had some relatives of relatives (who im good friends with) who got in a fight cuz there was a couple mung/korin kids picking on there little cuzin and my friends got in trouble but the mung/korin kids didnt. (?cuz it would be racist if they got in trouble?)

had i been there i woulda been in that fight in no time flat. i seriously fucking hate them.

so all of the people in my relatives of relatives families (two diff families of relatives of relatives got into the fight) went to a diff school after there suspension was up. (they got kicked off the bus also)
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm going to say this. Fuck the fucking fuckers and don't stoop down to their level. This is exactly what they want you to do. You pick a fight with them now they have probably cause for gang beating the two of you down. Ya you could have friends that will back you up, ya you could have them on speed dial. It takes that one day walking home from school, walking thorugh town alone for them to spot you and you wake up in a hospital a week later. High school fucking sucks when there little cunty douchebags like this, put a smile on, get through the shitty few years and after Grad the entire world changes. Be the bigger man here bud. Let the low self esteem child molested little punks run their mouths because at the end of the day you and your brother still have each other. From the sounds of it you guys are really tight and that's a fuck of a lot more then they have. I'm not saying don't stick up for yourself, like Sharky said they start running their mouth toss some zingers back. They pick a fight one day and start pushing you around/deck you, then ya snap show and break some jaws. But remember, rich kids have social connection that the middle and low classes will never have. An assault charge is something that is going to stick with you forever. Use your head not your heart bro.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Sorry mom tells me to let it go thro the "system" 1st but these guys are bully n have been pickin on my lil bro all year.. And sharky they didnt physically harm my lil brother just kinda tappin on his head pushin him around, annoying shit u know? I got friends if i need back up but from what im told its just 1 kid n hes a puny shit... I prolly wont like "beat the shit" out of him prolly not even fight him just get in his face n scare the fuck outta him XD however if he has any balls n decides to fight back...then yea.. buuuuuuuuut my mom is a push-over so if i do get grounded a few days of begging should get me un-grounded in no time lol who knows xD
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm

eh ive fought alot been jumped been picked on picked on other people jumped other people gotten my ass kicked kicked other peoples asses and overall, its really not worth it. find a gym and punch a heavy bag til ur knuckles are sore and go listen to fucking heavy metal while u do it and get all of it out. trust me, gaining a lil +rep for toughness irl is like getting a + rep on this forum, its really not worth it. the difference is that fighting gets you in trouble, and this doesnt :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm

im doing this for rep or cuz i feel like it , its just im not gona sit there n let my family be bullied around by some rich kid who thinks he owns the world.

off topic: i think if i ever got the chance i would hit u imso..just becuase..xD
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 am

violence isnt the answer; we all want to hit people; but as civil beings with reason (psychology thread FTW)

Just accept that they are prolly gonna fail outta college, and crash their expensive car shortly after getting in.

Rich kids rule highschool; but they are forever stuck in highschool. Kicking someones ass in highschool will get you nothing, ever.

Do something witty. Shit in his shoe or something, during gym class.

There was a douchebag in our school; would pick on everyone, and was a total ass.

Someone else, to get back at him, took a shit in his car; then pissed in it; and wiped his ass with the kids shirt.

For the rest of his highschool carrier; to get the douchebag bully kid on his knees, we would only have to make poop jokes. We would put brown crayons in his chair during class; and be like, "Benny, it looks like you had another accident!"

Just, when you do something like this, make sure no one knows it is you. The ability to remain nameless, is what gives you the power to strike again.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:47 am

was on the varsity wrestling team aka asshole central and though they were complete douche bags but they knew how to get revenge. everything from shitting in shoes, to masturbating in shampoo bottles and having sex with each others g/f's and taking pictures. If you know their address send them a craigslist hooker! deliver 25 pizza's. Slash their tires and put bologna on their cars (chemical eats away at paint so leaves a big circle in the paint) Thermite! Rich kids care more about their stuff than they do themselves. Gotta hit 'um where it hurts the most.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 pm

well i didnt fight him...just scared the shit out of him o.o n my lil brother went to the vice princepal n got the kid suspended for 3 days ^^ so yeah nothin is gona change so i guess this thread is useless now xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly grounded for indefinetly..   Possibly grounded for indefinetly.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly grounded for indefinetly..
Page 1 of 1