Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. I_vote_lcapWhy we made this forum and what happened to the old one. I_voting_barWhy we made this forum and what happened to the old one. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. I_vote_lcapWhy we made this forum and what happened to the old one. I_voting_barWhy we made this forum and what happened to the old one. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm

The old one will still exist, I think. Check the post counts... I have 6.5 per day on it.. between me and piss, we had about 60% of the daily posts on there... It will die eventually, but that isn't my goal or anything. Lab took down our sections for clans on there, in return, we made our own ^_^.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Stormo
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Why did he get bitchy?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:36 pm

well, his site used to be the clan chao site. But then he left clan chao, because him and iron thought they could make their own clan. Because I have done a LOT on the map, and will continue to, he didnt want me to be like "fuck you, im doing my own shit" and made separate clan sections on the forums. Someone made a post "why do we have clan sections?" and lab deleted them. Along with them he deleted a lot of clan information, and me, piss, verti, and terra spent quite a bit of time working on. His clan CHA section had no posts in it, except from CHAO members, wondering why they split clans.

I think it was something along the lines of "I took over his map, and now people love it" followed by "he attempted to make a clan, and no one loved it" He is a good programmer, but kind of a nerd, and bases himself around the things his name is on. Because I/we have been intruding on his "turf" he is throwing rocks, trying to show he still has some form of control.

that's a pretty long explanation I believe. I can kind of see his side of it, but I think it is kinda bullshit that he should have ANY control over our clan, as he left it, and trash talked it with the rest of CHA.
Back to top Go down
Falcifer
Unranked
Unranked
Falcifer

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 am

this is piss btw ( i didnt know that wasnt ur goal glorn ) i'll just continue to post then :p
Back to top Go down
Stormo
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 am

Ah. nothing abnormal there Razz. We humans are political animals after all. There will always be a struggle for power. And clans are all the real power someone can get over Wc. I guess being a mapper on a popular map is even more power. Too bad this Lab guy didnt have the grace to come back in to the clan and the map. Im sure u would have let him, you guys seem very reasonable.

Well beware of "new" ppl to your clan/forum. Heh im sure i dont need to warn u of such things... its the first trick in the book right?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 am

Meh, they can all join my forum if they want, so long as flames arent started. It is pretty easy to ban someone... a LOT easier than making multiple accounts to flame the forums.

piss, you shouldnt PLAN on trying to "hurt" err "damage" someone/something else, or else it makes you an ass, and if you screw up in the process, makes you even more of a failure. Labs forum has like 12X the members, and is advertised on the map, the fact that people actually post here already is amazing enough!
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 am

well they may have 12x the people but its only me glorn terra verti lab and piss posting anything over there lol
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:17 am

This WAS an off topic string of posts in someones introduction topic. I split it though and now people can find it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.   Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why we made this forum and what happened to the old one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News :: Clan Events-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com