Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I_vote_lcapForgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I_voting_barForgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I_vote_lcapForgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I_voting_barForgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.

Go down 
+3
Rick_Astley
Glorn2
demon.red
7 posters
AuthorMessage
demon.red
Unranked
Unranked
demon.red

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. Empty
PostSubject: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 pm

I got pissed at a pubbie because both our teams left, but his gave him their items and he was trash talking. So I dragged out the duel with banish+ww+chain lightning+reincarnation+holy light, and he left before I would've eventually won. Am I bad? D:

But seriously, is what I did acceptable, or should I have just let him win?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 pm

He whispered me, all pissed off, i ignored him.

In pub games; it is only acceptable if it is the winning duel.

In tourny games, you do whatever you gotta do to win.

Work up a bad rep, and you got a bad rep though.

However, this is just a game, so who cares?

See all your options?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Rick_Astley
Unranked
Unranked
Rick_Astley

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 am

If you get someone that upset that they whisper the maker of the game than you my friend have won.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 pm

LOL poor glorn maybe you should use a map maker alias Custom Hero Arena Revolutions by Ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 pm

for every hour of gameplay, i get 2-3 people whispering me, whom I dont know. Sometimes it is just once, and I can ignore it. Other times it is spam, and I am forced to squelch. Everyone adds me to their friends and uses /f m constantly too.

I have a few alts; but, generally, if you are getting destroyed by someone no one has seen before, you know it is an alt of someone good. that, and when I play my alts, I tend to trash talk.. because I hate pubs. I loathe pubs. But, they are what really keep the game alive; so I am not allowed to do that.

Think maybe we should use the base of this topic, and a dozen other similar topic, to write up a "CHA MORALS" sticky?
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

lol, I never use /f m.

It's saves all of your friends a lot of pain if you just "/r Yea, I agree. Super-Killer is a noob."

Much easier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demon.red
Unranked
Unranked
demon.red

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 pm

And I thought Glorn was ok with pubs from the single time I played with him :O
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 pm

well i have to be polite to them; which is prolly why I dislike them. On Glorn2, i cannot be rude, I cant tell pubs that they suck and should never play again... rather, I have to teach them how to play...

But yeah, for the most part, i cant stand playing with or against pubs. They drain everything out of a skillful build.

Take some of the best 1v1 and 2v2 players in the game, put them in a 3v3 pub, with 5 pubs. their build should have a strong all game skill level. However, 1 guy on the other team is gonna leave mid game, dropping his items. Your allies will be level 3 at the first duel; draining all the EXP you earn (global exp sharing)

eventually, these pubs with full passive builds will start winning, as you sit out duels. Finally, your team leaves, leaving you a tiny sum of money, and an all-game build, standing against someone with DS, evasion, bash, and reinc; who out of stupidity, made immortals boots.

^^my rant on pubs. If that doesnt happen; you pvp outside of a duel, and they leave, GG. either way... there is no skill involved; it is like throwing dice.
Back to top Go down
demon.red
Unranked
Unranked
demon.red

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Mmm, I see your point. Now that you mention it, that DOES happen quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 pm

yea in tourny or serious 1v1's do what u gotta do, like glorn said, but in pubs dnt worry about it. i used to drag duels a little too much and alot of ppl got pissed.in tournys its a different story.i had a game with pissonmyhands for the tourny and i dragged out the duels while kiting
and it won me the game. {best/ funnest game ive had}
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Eh I prefer pubs clans hold 1v1 in too much high regard 1v1 suck ass I wouldnt play them if there were only 2 people left in the world playing cha. I rather take the random throw of the dice then the drawn out boredom of playing against the same shit over and over. Its kind of sad when you can predict what everyones go to build before you even play them.
Back to top Go down
demon.red
Unranked
Unranked
demon.red

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 am

Alright, I quit. I made another pub threaten to "make glorn ban me" when I stole his blood of the demon Sad I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE.

/letter of resignation
Back to top Go down
psychonautics
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
psychonautics

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 am

i love it when i kite and drag out a duel like that and they call me a noob when its hella easy to counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.   Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com