Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful I_vote_lcapInventory Simple Yet Very Useful I_voting_barInventory Simple Yet Very Useful I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful I_vote_lcapInventory Simple Yet Very Useful I_voting_barInventory Simple Yet Very Useful I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful

Go down 
+2
Sharky
Joox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful Empty
PostSubject: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:38 pm

It is really annoying in the current version that lets see you have Totemic Glyph + Rod Of Might and 4 other random items that you can't simply purchase the recipe without having to drop one of your 4 items. So simply add this function into the game to make all our game flow experiences smoother.

Example: it is in DotA and it is very very helpful
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Its been ask for many times but I think the issue was scrips and scrips of text just to add something that takes people like 1/4 of a second to do.

Off topic Know what would be the one true thing from dota that would be truly cool to steal their death match (lol hero arena already is a death match) concept but as people all know DM sucks hard without the DMAR stipulation. Seriously imagine how fucken cool that would be if added a new hero everydeath having all this hardcore agility gear then dying and having it on an Intelligence hero would be funny as hell. I dare say this would go over better then all random as if you random complete shit you just run over and commit suicide on a boss or mob of creeps and get a brand new hero and skill sets.
Back to top Go down
ransome
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:15 pm

it is helpful but as glorn said
its going to take to much time
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:07 pm

on top of that; many players like to buy recipes on their peons to save time. Generally, I will have a "one ring" on my hero, run just inside the door and drop it onto my peon who has an eye and ring mastery recipe already; saving me 5-6 seconds of down time.

Maybe for pubs who dont know how to use a peon, it would be nice. However, for elitist players who can make up an extra 20-30 seconds per duel (10% more time to creep) it is HARMFUL to adopt the DOTA system.

If it was a true improvement, I might put in the effort, however, it makes the game dull, in terms of player skill curves.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Same Glorn, people just have to learn to use that walking green mule with a very odd voice to it's fullest effect.

On a side note, any way we can reduce the cost of the Peon, I mean 10,000 gold for another backpack seems a little extreme. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:19 pm

yeahhhh, I will lower it to 1,000 I guess... I just forsee really, really, fun pranks! For instance, buying 50, and blocking your teamates outta the base. THAT is fun!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm

I thought of that, but maybe make them take up 1 population, and you have a max of 2 population so they can't do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 am

Hahaha I'm defiantly blocking your ass out of town next time we play Glornsicle.

P.s. Joox, every suggestion you have towards CHA is to take things from DOTA and make it Custom DOTA Arena... Kick up the originality knob a bit champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful   Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful Empty

Back to top Go down

Inventory Simple Yet Very Useful
Page 1 of 1