Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> I_vote_lcapCHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> I_voting_barCHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> I_vote_lcapCHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> I_voting_barCHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>

Go down 
+4
Exalted_Fighter
Glorn2
jarjar
Pissonmyhands
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> Empty
PostSubject: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 pm

CHA CHALLENGES
CHA is a pretty cool game in my opinion and there are a lot different possibilities and crazy scenarios that can happen in a game. It's a shame so few people save their replays . So as an incentive I offer you this

A CHAllenge

Once every two weeks I'll be posting a different CHAllenge for the community. If you have some spare time try and play a game by following the rules and parameters of the challenge and save that replay. Post a link to the replay on this thread of the game you completed the challenge of and wait till the end of the challenge. For those who have completed the challenge I will try and design something of non-monetary and unique visual value for your signature to signify that you have completed the achievement.

First challenge starts monday be prepared or not and let this die out... idc i guess

Glorn do you have anything else to offer as map maker, leader of clan bn, and forum master to make this more appealing Very Happy??

Challenge 1 Tuesday July 20th 2010

-simultaneously kill 3 or more players (w/i 2-3 seconds of leeway)

Last edited by Pissonmyhands on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 pm

is this so that more people can send u replays? lol
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 am

Very Happy u saw right through my plan :DDD but yes that will be one of the benefits
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 am

piss, i sent you two replays, didn't you like them?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 am

uhh to which email? gmail or comcast
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:35 am

comcast. is it really that hard to check? it is the one you posted somewhere on here.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:55 am

i've posted a game on here? it's prolly a game we played and u humiliated me in Very Happy i'm always glad to watch those again u know... i have most of those saved
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 am

.... the email you've posted on here... the two games are from the other day; and yeah... you were beaten pretty aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am

challenge updated. if u've got any better ideas plz dont hesitate to speak up :p
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 pm

um i have a replay with that happening, but it was against bad pubs so i doubt u wnt it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
blazinfast
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am

i killed 3ppl in a duel using 1 acid rain spell,
does that count?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am

Heres something I could only do once and havent been able to do in a really long time. Win a game going 0 kills and 0 deaths or in other words playing support so damn well nobody dies. Keep in mind this was with pubic allies and sadly below me in levels despite getting all the kills.
Back to top Go down
Exalted_Fighter
Average Player
Average Player
Exalted_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Sharky wrote:
Keep in mind this was with pubic allies .

srry i thought this was funny
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/straight_up_me
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Quote :
Heres something I could only do once and havent been able to do in a really long time. Win a game going 0 kills and 0 deaths or in other words playing support so damn well nobody dies. Keep in mind this was with pubic allies and sadly below me in levels despite getting all the kills.

If more people learned how to play like that this game would be much more ... challenging to say the least. No matter what sport or game, every team needs its medic, goalie, defensive line or support. Why do you think Glorn's teams ALWAYS win. If you have played with him you've at some point caught gold pools, heals etc.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:16 pm

epicpowda11 wrote:
Quote :

If more people learned how to play like that this game would be much more ... challenging to say the least. No matter what sport or game, every team needs its medic, goalie, defensive line or support. Why do you think Glorn's teams ALWAYS win. If you have played with him you've at some point caught gold pools, heals etc.

i havent :p
ive managed to do this like 3 times but it wasnt in a pub lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>   CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION> Empty

Back to top Go down

CHA ACHIEVEMENTS <REVOLUTION>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com