Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
just finished watching scooby doo EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
just finished watching scooby doo EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
just finished watching scooby doo EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
just finished watching scooby doo EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
just finished watching scooby doo EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
just finished watching scooby doo EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
just finished watching scooby doo EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
just finished watching scooby doo EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
just finished watching scooby doo EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
just finished watching scooby doo I_vote_lcapjust finished watching scooby doo I_voting_barjust finished watching scooby doo I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
just finished watching scooby doo I_vote_lcapjust finished watching scooby doo I_voting_barjust finished watching scooby doo I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

just finished watching scooby doo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

just finished watching scooby doo Empty
PostSubject: just finished watching scooby doo   just finished watching scooby doo EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 pm

and it got to the end where they arrested the dude in costume and it got me thinking. What laws were broken? Is running around in a costume scaring people illegal in the US? I mean sure it's a dick move but what laws would be broken? and how would these cases hold up in court? I've never seen a "Scooby doo testifies in county court" episode. Even if these people do happen to get time, it wouldn't be that long, prolly a slap on the wrist. All these people are a little crazy and you never hear of them coming back and trying to kill the kids. How hard would it be to find a 60s VW microbus with big purple flowers painted on the side?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: just finished watching scooby doo   just finished watching scooby doo EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Terrorist? Actually I watched a crap load of scooby doo pay close attention they do break laws your just paying so much attention to the wild antics of scooby and the gang that its almost hardly noticable what laws were broken.
Back to top Go down
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: just finished watching scooby doo   just finished watching scooby doo EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

I was watching one of the straight to dvd movies where they went to hawaii and the dude and his g/f built robots and dressed up like a tiki god to scare away people and buy the cheap property to resell it. They're reasoning was, "they needed money".
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: just finished watching scooby doo   just finished watching scooby doo EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:32 pm

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just finished watching scooby doo   just finished watching scooby doo Empty

Back to top Go down

just finished watching scooby doo
Page 1 of 1