Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Misc-Battle Roar EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Misc-Battle Roar EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Misc-Battle Roar EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Misc-Battle Roar EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Misc-Battle Roar EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Misc-Battle Roar EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Misc-Battle Roar EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Misc-Battle Roar EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Misc-Battle Roar EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Misc-Battle Roar I_vote_lcapMisc-Battle Roar I_voting_barMisc-Battle Roar I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Misc-Battle Roar I_vote_lcapMisc-Battle Roar I_voting_barMisc-Battle Roar I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Misc-Battle Roar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Misc-Battle Roar Empty
PostSubject: Misc-Battle Roar   Misc-Battle Roar EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Gives nearby friendly units bonus attack damage, bonus armor, and bonus life regen
Bonus Damage Level 1-7 - 5xLevel
Bonus Damage Level 8+ - +10xLevel
Armor Level 1-7 - 1xLevel
Armor Level 8+ - +2xLevel
Regen Level 1-7 - 2xLevel
Regen Level 8+ - +3xLevel
Mana Cost - 70+20xLevel
CD 15, Duration 25

Background: One of the most unused skills in the game... Why? No one knows... A) Teamwork, B) Purge, C) What skill are you using?

General Info: This skill is a team/summon skill. Gives you everything you need, but the mana cost is a little high for it to be commonly used on low-int heroes. Really, check the stats on this... it is right up there with puppet master, except it helps you and your allies. If you want some really kick ass summons, have an ally grab this. Or, just use wolves!

Skill usage: You can use this.. easily? at any time? Secondarily level it. The duration is a decent bit longer than the CD, and for the duration, the mana cost is actually pretty compared to the duration. Cast it at the start of duels, while creeping, any time. This skill isn't amazing in any aspect, but, when used right, it can give your team that early/mid game edge.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

Misc-Battle Roar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc-Battle Roar   Misc-Battle Roar EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 pm

lets share what will battle roar do at end levels

Bonus damage: (35+50) = 85
Armor: (7+10) = 17
Regen: (14+15) = 29
Mana cost: 310

This skill will really give you everything you need, the regen and the bonus armor and damage are really nice for summons.. But when goblin and skeletal army are both misc skills, it is pretty pointless to get this for wolves and watery defender. This is really just a team skill to get if you really want an ultra buff to your summons and ur teammates.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Misc-Battle Roar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc-Battle Roar   Misc-Battle Roar EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 pm

I got this on a random, with carrion beetles and unholy aura.

was actually pretty kick ass.. I had the paladin hero... and dust storm ult (no points into it)

I outleveled everyone! my minions could take out 2 spawns on their own, without me around. End game, I had an extra ~70 life regen from the aura and skill. My minions were unkillable. was fun!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Misc-Battle Roar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc-Battle Roar   Misc-Battle Roar Empty

Back to top Go down

Misc-Battle Roar
Page 1 of 1