Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Fun DOT Gank Build. I_vote_lcapFun DOT Gank Build. I_voting_barFun DOT Gank Build. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Fun DOT Gank Build. I_vote_lcapFun DOT Gank Build. I_voting_barFun DOT Gank Build. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Fun DOT Gank Build.

Go down 
+9
x_x_end_x_x
Dasterdly Dog
Glorn2
Wrathtoruin
imsofattest
jarjar
verti89
Britlind
epicpowda11
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Fun DOT Gank Build. Empty
PostSubject: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 am

Soulburn, Defensive of Choice, Parasite, Innate of Choice, Avatar/Terrap. With Intel Hero of Choice, I like Necro, or the void walker.

Main Level Parasites, Off Level Soulburn and of course ultimate @ 8, 16, 24 and 32.

Items: Not going to go into items because they are different game to game... get mana regen because its a fairly mana intensive build. Also try and get a Cloak of the Hidden early on, this provides you to be able to dot and whirlwind kite, which is one of the concepts this build is based around. Cast dots kite a bit, whirlwind lets the dots do a shit load of damage while you sit whirlwinded, then kite and around and repeat the process.

This build is fairly easily counterable by avatars, but in 3v3's its rare that everyone goes avatar. Plus with the massive slow soulburn provides and good damage the combined damage over times do it makes it good for ganking, and well if you start hitting them soon after duels they won't have avatar to protect them.

Its also not a serious tournament style build, just a fun one for pissing pubs off give it a try Wink
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Sounds pretty decent... Verti stole my creeps in the ar match we had for the tourny and tried to run back to his base with like 50 hp left, but I just hit him with parasite and moved on to my next spawn while he failed to run back and died. Was pretty funny so I like parasite now. The last duel verti even won but my parasite killed him right after he killed me. Was kinda funny... But anyways I found parasite was a pretty powerful skill, I'll try this build sometime.

Last edited by Britlind on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 am

eff parasite...2x
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

love you verti
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 am

hahaha, ya i made this for just that reason, running little pubbies Smile. FYI Vortex bends this over like a alter boy in a catholic church. Although with hex and soulburn you can keep it off you long enough to do some damage and mana regen takes care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

did you really just call me a little pubby? really? i mean really? jerk
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm

hahaha, no. Parasite fucks everyone up equally, i just wouldnt use this against any of you really Wink. well especially you vert, somehow you would con me into randoming like you always do.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm

mwahaha i might have the 1v1 skills of a grunt but i have the mental warfare capabilities of a demi-god!
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Well tbh you were running around the elementals like a chicken with it's head cut off bc u thought I was chasing... Random ftw- swiftblade, chain, holy light, parasite, Terra
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 pm

lol actually i was running around the elemental cuz i was trying to get thru the gate to die to an elemental guard before you killed me, but then i realized u had just hit me with a spell and werent chasing and i thought the spell was poison and wouldnt kill me...then i died.

however i do find that running back and forth thru the elemental gates is a hilarious way of confusing the piss out of any pub who might have actually caught me in a risky situation. in and out in and out eventually sneaking into the stone gate and even back out again if necessary...its pretty freakng confusing.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm

avatar with vortex and easily pwn that..
or just avatar and get like some feedback weapon.. im sure i can outfarm u if u use that build
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Lol you don't like reading much do you jar "Easily Counterable by Vortex and Avatar, but it is fun for running around and pissing off pubs" lol.

But I felt like fucking around with Tuus last night with it, surprisingly the nub got smart and picked up vortex. This build stayed fairly strong as long as you got a deadly amount of mana regen. Hex -> parasite -> soulburn -> kite -> Whirlwind -> repeat You can pop hex off before they get their vortex off you can disable the shit out of them. But ya vortex + avatar would rape it but I made that sort of clear already ahha, its just fun to make the nubs cry when they think they got away from you with their little whirlwind and then they die running into town. Or in duels you have toss DOT's over everyone and windwalk. I was winning 3v1 duels without even getting a scratch, the pubs were just ragggiiinnnngggg about how unfair it was. I laughed and called them morons.
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:18 pm

ohh i thought u were planning to use this on bn people i was like noo ur gona get fucked lol
but yes this would rape pubs because they never get skills that make sense they get gay shit
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Oh, hell no not against clan peoplehaha, well maybe if i was just fucking around and I wanted to piss people off Wink. And like I said above this build isn't as powerful in duels where people autocast avatar etc. Works like a beauty for in field fighting though. You get someone concentrating on farming sneak up behind toss a parasite and a soulburn before they realize your there, they're slowed to all hell you get a few auto attacks off, if your a smart ganker you'll let them be at 1/2 hp before you even touch them, even if they do whirlwind and run they still have two nasty ass damage over times eating them away and they eventually die on the way back to their base. It's even useful in duels when you et focussed, i was getting kills out the ass in that double mirror image match i was talking about in the other post because i would dot them all just before they finally got smart and focussed me. My squishy intel ass would die then I would go creeping and another kill or two would come my way, and then a massive amount of crying because we won the duel because my dots would kill them as they were chasing my noobs around hahahahaha.

But if your team went latish game builds and could carry you if you screwed up this wouldn't work out so bad in clan matches if you went on a gank frenzy, even if someone grabbed vortex and a bunch of avatars. Stay away from the vortexer and gank the other 2 continuously. Avatar has a big cooldown so if your fast you could get 3+ ganks off before their cooldowns came back around. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm

yeah i know what you were thinking and doing verti it was exactly what i wanted you to think Smile
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm

why not throw shadow strike in for defensive it does some pretty nice dot if your only planning to use this in fun games
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:38 pm

yeah in a pub i tried thinderclap, shadowstrike, parasite, weak c

was funny to see the pub who tried to gank me bc he thought he was so good in duels with ava. his health went from full to 0 in like 2 secs from dot
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Hmm I should give that a try fat. bahaha.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:13 am

Is shadow strike affected by weak constitution I am fairly sure parasites are but i can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 am

yeah it seemed so, was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

Im sure that's alot of Dot I would imagine you would be able to kite with relative ease with this build as well you have slow coming from both shadow strike and thunder clap.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:01 am

My DOT build is soul burn (end game) shadow Strike (Slow) and Parasite, with Roots. Throw roots on them, parasite, shadow strike, and walk away.

Eventually, they will try to find a way to break roots, and, well, soul burn+roots=you cant beat roots.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Dasterdly Dog
Nooblet
Nooblet
Dasterdly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 am

gonna have to try this one out, thx!
Back to top Go down
x_x_end_x_x
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
x_x_end_x_x

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 pm

love these builds but damn how would you keep up farming with everyone else. I couldn't imagine this being able to go toe to toe with a acid rain build.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 pm

i can still hit 7 in pub games before first duel, 8-10 if i get some decent ganks in, they hold up surprisingly well though. You must have a big mana pool to support this, but you can toss parasite on 4-5 creeps at the big spawn, kite them and then auto attack the other 2-3 while the dotted ones die. Remember this is a GANK build, that being said you make up your lost creep exp with the bonus exp you get from gank raping. It can easily go toe to toe if your smart and fuck with the acid rain build, gank them, prevent them from creeping and steal their weakened creeps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun DOT Gank Build.   Fun DOT Gank Build. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun DOT Gank Build.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next