Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Days of Our Lives: Cha I_vote_lcapDays of Our Lives: Cha I_voting_barDays of Our Lives: Cha I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Days of Our Lives: Cha I_vote_lcapDays of Our Lives: Cha I_voting_barDays of Our Lives: Cha I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Days of Our Lives: Cha

Go down 
+3
imsofattest
Pissonmyhands
Britlind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

Days of Our Lives: Cha Empty
PostSubject: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm

So just an intro to this thread first,

Here at the cha clans we have lots of drama. We know this, and we laugh at it, and some of us rage at it. I figured it would be time for someone to put together a documentary of all the cha drama. Hopefully we can get this taken all the way back to the old days with terra, with help from fats and piss who I've talked to. Anyhow, I am sure that our stories will probably make some of you angry, but we will try to keep everything mostly factual, though maybe slightly untruthful at times just so we can make sure you are pissed off. So, here begins the story of all the drama that has happened in the cha clans.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Piss's story: From west coast-chao- shaman touney- map change over - change of leadership - clan chao vs clan cha

Last edited by Pissonmyhands on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

reserved- for the story of the latest changing of power from verti to wrath

edit: probably gonna refrain from actually putting this story up for a while, some aspects might cause arguments.

instead for now i will refrain to only posting mostly insulting character bios on the main players.

edit2: I am probably going to keep this off for a month or so, just bc it is recent and many of the people are still active and I don't want to cause too many problems

Last edited by Britlind on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

im doin CHA: Teh Shaman Warz
the story from the time i joined chao from the time i first quit wc3! these were filled with extra tidbits of drama and a bunch of power hungry newbies including myself, iron maiden, venom2, terra, and a very strong cast of super noobs. this is a long story so itll be a few days before i finish it Razz
ill be fillin this in later Wink

Last edited by imsofattest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Well, me and verti are the oldest two surviving chao members. He had a good month on me, but I was active in politics; so I will do my best to fill in "the time before time" Maybe jar can fill in some of the CK stuff.

"Wayyyy back in the day, imdawinner_chao was chief of clan chao. Labmonkey123 was an editor of CHA, and a shaman. Iron_maiden was also a shaman, along with peon_you and terraptus. At the time, and until my unlimited beta came out, Fyuo's CHA edits were farrrr more popular than the ones made by labmonkey in chao. Peon_you was the best player, at both edits. I generally played FYUO's edit as well; because lab had a few "bugs" in his edits, that made it so you can get unlimited gold. chao and CK had a healthy competition, and clan CHAR was struggling for life.

There was a chao tourny, and this is where I made my step into politics. I got pulled in, cuz someone bailed out; no one really knew me at the time; but I made it into the final round; against Jhalma. Earlier that day, I practiced against him; not thinking that we would both end up in the finals. After destroying him, with my new build... I was amazed to see he had picked it in the final round against me. Because I didn't want people to think I was copying him, I picked a random build, and lost. Jhalma became the next shaman; but within a week, I had earned the title as "second best CHA player.

In the month or so following, lab release a couple new small edits, fixing some bugs, and terrain changes. Also, all of the shaman went inactive, except for terraptus. This is when chao was as close to death as I had ever seen it. It got down to 13 members at one point. At the same time, clan CHAR was dying, as was clan CK. FYUO had released a new edit also; which made it big on all the servers. It was hosted a good 5X more than our edit; so many of us were forced to play the other edit; which again, wasn't good for the clan activity levels.

In some desperation, I was promoted shaman. there was a pretty big uproar, and a lot of drama at the time. Iron wanted shaman because he used to be good. Lab wanted shaman, because he was the editor. Jhalma was reasonably active, so deserved to keep it. Terra wanted to take chief; and eventually did. He knew imda's password, and swapped chief over to himself. This caused a lot of drama.

With Terra as chief, and me as his right hand man; we started dragging chao outta the garbage. Terra was a great leader at the time; however, "due respects" kept causing problems. All these people who helped create chao a long time ago, wanted to remain as shaman, although they were inactive and didnt play, train, recruit, or do anything anymore.

Lab started making some platform games, and logged on, maybe once a week. Me and terra talked to him about letting us edit minor things. Terra never really got into it; but I found an unprotected edit of the map online; and started messing with things in it. There were dozens of obviously "wrong" things. Be them items, skills, heroes, or whatever, there were a lot of things that EVERYONE knew was wrong with the game. In a single morning, I fixed a lot of them. Me and some clan mates were playing it, and they all liked the change. This was my first step into editing.

Of course, lab was very upset. but, he wanted to take my edit, to add his stuff onto. So, i sent it to him. He was always too busy to edit though; and I would spend an hour in the morning fixing things from the bug board. Always very minor things, but they added up in no time. You see, on the old forums, we had a good 15-20 pages of suggestions, that had never been read. Many of them were very simple. It got to the point where I would just go down the list, fixing what I could fix. Within a month, my edit wasn't anything like labs anymore; and the map was twice as popular with the public.

Because FYUO had'nt been editing, and I was, my map started to rival his in popularity. And because I used to play a lot with CK before I joined chao, I knew a lot of the CK members; and a handful of CHAR members. Slowly, we started to combine the clans into chao. Terra was recruiting like a mad-man, I was releasing new edits on a weekly-basis, and the public enjoyed it. In just a few months, we went from ~20 members, to ~60. 60 active members that is.

During this time, a few older players, Iron_Maiden, Labmonkey, and Master-teacher, didn't like the way things were being run. It started because iron and lab were demoted from shaman. There was a lot of raging; of anyone wants to see the convo, it is posted on JarJar's profile visitor messages on these forums. Shortly after they split to make clan CHA; where CHA was never played, clan CHAO got banned from the old forum. And by that, I mean, it was renamed, no clan discussion was allowed, and all of our old clan discussion were deleted. So, I made this forum. This is about the time Unlimited Beta came out, I think.

Unlimited beta become the main CHA map; the other two clans were dead, and clan cha was pretty much dead. This made for great activity in chao. The clan was pretty much running itself. However, Terraptus had to leave to do.. i cant remember what. Verti was made chief in his absence. Back then, verti was pretty quiet, and unsure in his ability. This is one of the things that was great about it though. He tried pretty hard, but let us shaman, who had been the ones running things for a while, maintain our ways; we just channeled things through him.

With verti as chief, and us shaman running a lot of the stuff; along with the clans ability to run itself, for the most part; we managed to hit the player cap of 100 members. We kicked anyone who didnt log in for 10 days; and people were still constantly trying to join.

Then I went to japan... About a year ago... Anyone wanna pick up the story from there? August of last year?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Alright Tuus this ones for u.

Please note: Some of this is actual dialog that I copy pasted from wc to word as a memento of this fail clan I changed, omitted, and edited very little to make it forum appropriate. The only other time i've done this is when Lab asked me if i'd support him if he reverted the map back from cha unlimited to cha supreme c. also note that this is from my point of view and some of the non dialog may contain my personal opinion in addition to the story.

First a little backstory
once upon a time Imdawinner was cheiftan. due to terrible lung/cardiovascular problems he was sent to the hospital many times and as a result he was unable to carry out his job. And so after a long wait he finally decided to promote one of the original shamans to chieftan. This person was terraptus. terraptus kept the clan going for quite some time until he decided he needed a vacation. in his place terra promoted Verti89 to chieftain since he had been in the clan longer than anyone else. Also glorn, Ironmaiden, and I were given shaman spots. All ran relatively well but then Labmonkey123 started causing trouble. He managed to convince Iron that he deserved Chieftain more than verti and the two of them together started rallying up support to oust verti from his spot. Among the people in the chat channel @ the time were venom2, myself, trogg, and master teacher. in an attempt to prove his popularity Ironmaiden started up a thread asking members of the old forum who they believed would be a better chief: him or verti. Thanks to trogg, and me his plan to prove himself was turned upside-down as we proceeded to each make 2 accounts and outvote lab iron and master. Who knows what the outcome would have been if we didnt make two but both my brother and I agreed that Verti was a much more capable chieftain than Iron and since it was likely no one would be checking the forums until later that night we decided to end it early. This infuriated both lab and Iron who both believed the older inactive and more exclusive clan was better than the current system at the time and two days later Lab, Iron, Master teacher, a few peons left to start their own clan.
The day that they left I happened to be online sitting in the channel alt tabbing b/t youtube and warcraft (giving the appearance that I was afk). When I heard they were going to start a clan I immediately went on my brothers computer and created an alternate user and named it iCHAtalot. I followed them to channel cha where they intended to make a new clan (clan cha). they were two members short when I joined but those were quickly filled by fanatic pubbies who had heard rumors of good players starting a new clan aside from chao. It took about 10 mins to get everyone into the channel and thats when all hell broke loose.

"Why are we here!" typed Iron

"To start a clan" replied Lab

With his own pompous rhetoric Iron asked "Why not stay in CHAO?"

"B/c CHAO sucks! too many noobs!" one peon (Ironic no?) stated

"b/c Glorn sucks!" answered master teacher

"Why does glorn suck? Just curious" I asked

"His map sucks, and he plays like a jackass"

"oic" me

Master teacher went on glornbashing for another 5 lines and after that other people started chiming in. Finally they got around to creating the clan. After that they needed to decide the ranks. They all agreed that the founding members should always be grunts, but they were very indecisive on who would be shaman. Every player in there thought they deserved in one way or another. In the end Iron decided on two players Master and Lab. Thats where I stepped in.

"I'm pretty sure I deserve a spot here too if its ladder" I said

"What are you kidding, I've never seen you before you little ****" Master

"Im pretty sure I've never played you either" Lab

" maybe, but i'm very confident in my game" (Naturally since I was being a chao shaman and uptodate w/ the versions let me back up my claim mentally to myself)

"I've never seen you either so we'll just wait and see ok?" Iron

"No I demand a challenge. If i can beat these two in a game of cha i get a sport" me

"Fine I'll kick your @$$ happily" Master

"what version?" Iron Asked

"I dont really care I beat him at any of them" Master

"I bet you cant you idmuff" <ya i actually said that>

"really now? Alright you probably play this nooby map glorn made so lets play that"

Iron hosted a game and within 3 duels Master had raged out of it all the while complaining that "I dont really take this version seriously" and "I'm really just a little rusty" cept not as tame.

"so what version do you want me to beat you at now?"

A little more humbled " I'm best at the older versions but you probably havent played them before"

"like what?"

I never got a response from him but I assume he whispered Iron b/c he whispered me and told me to join his private game. When I got there I wasnt surprised at all that the version Master had chosen was supreme B. Laughing to myself in my chair I proceeded to systematically rip his agi build appart with the terraptus build. Calling me a noob he raged again and logged out.

"so do I get a shaman spot now?"

"i guess you've played that version before?" Iron

"Ya... u culd say that"

"well I guess you can have a shaman spot seeing as you made him quit but like everyone else your going to have to wait until your probation is up"

"thats fine by me"

So every day that week I switched b/t Pissonmyhands practicing and testing w/ clan chao - iCHAtalot challenging each player clan cha and beating them thus (so my reasoning was) securing my place in the clan even further. When my probation was up I was the first to be promoted to shaman along with lab, his bot, and eventually that day master. My ultimate goal was to destroy the clan in one fell swoop by kicking each player and inviting glorn dummy accounts ie glorn1, glorn3, glorn 4, ect. but this plan was delayed by a sudden case of the flu which put me in bed for 2 weeks, a vacation w/ my family 1 week, and finally when terraptus discovered what i was doing he stalled the living hell out of me telling me to wait a little while till he got the whole scope of the situation (he occasionally logged in to the forums). At the end of it I finally realized it wasnt worth it since Iron (who had been playing dota following the promotion of shaman) stopped playing all together and the clan degenerated into a sad sack of inactive crap. After this I took my own leave to play World of Warcraft (AGAIN) and never logged onto iCHAalot again.

The end (of that story)

PS Ya theres holes in the story and i'm sorry about those. It's very akward and different putting all of these into words. the story is much better spoken in my opinion. Also like i said earlier the dialog is completely copied and pasted straight from a word doc I saved during that time so it's very accurate.

PPS I know my grammar is terrible but it's 2 am in the morning here on west coast :p I'll do some touch ups later if I need too.

Last edited by Pissonmyhands on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:41 am

lol ill interject as i feel necessary but overall this has been quite entertaining and now i can just tell people to read this when they ask why glorn isnt in chao Smile

few comments:
- I have actually been in chao longer than my current start date but i got kicked during one of Terra's mass purges sadly my original start date was like the summer of 06.

- i really only ever played CHA and some TD's and while i played FYUOs edit some I dont remember it ever being more popular than our line, but maybe i just didnt play at the right times or something

- Clan Cha was created at the same time as when i was given chief because well... ill let piss talk about that lol

Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 am

^ grounds for a sticky maybe? i think if this turns out to be as epic as glorns first post seems, then it merits a stick, just a backstory for newbies.

besides, this is the new version of cha fanfic haha

edit: url to Jar's message thing, a clan split convo glorn mentions

https://chao.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&page_profil=messages&u=30
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 am

lol at jars screenshot. if i recall correctly this occured right after terra made me chief and iron stated first by harassing him as to why i was made chief, then he harassed me to make him a shaman to which i basically replied if he wanted shaman he had to earn it just like anyone else. then i went to play a game and during the game apparently glorn ruined everything lol jk. anyways yea i got back to channel and the clan had 'split' if you could even really call it that.

on a side note terraptus left because he felt he needed some time off, had been way too dedicated to the game/clan for some ridiculous length of time. ended up mostly just trolling the forums and secretly coming back like a month or 2 later or at least trying to.
Back to top Go down
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 am

Someone continue this already!!! I wanna know more Sad
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:58 am

patience child this story is larger than john holmes cock
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 am

I just updated my second reserved post. contains more specifics on the formation of our bastard child clan CHA
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 am

I feel the need to point out; that while Piss was shaman in clan CHA, I was the one who kept telling him NOT be be an asshole to them. A few times a week, he would want to destroy the clan, and I told him to just wait, and it would destroy itself.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

before i tag in on glorns post let me give my version of the history up to that point in short order...

when i joined originally, back in 07 (i thought it was 06 but clearly since the clan hasnt been around that long it must have been 07 which is weird since i got good at cha whilst sitting at home being a househusband/looking for a job post graduation which occured in 06, but i digress) the people in charge were imdawinner_chao, chao_peonyou?, terra, lab, and...ir0n? and of these only really terra and ir0n were active as lab hardly ever actually played. I was pretty active but i didn't say a whole lot and at one point was one of the best ACTIVE team players and 1v1 players in the clan (yes this is my own opinion so take it for what its worth). Eventually Terra took over officially although he had essentially been running the clan long before he was given/took the title. Honestly I don't remember Glorn at all before he started learning to edit Labs crap, but then that doesnt really mean much of anything because in case you guys haven't figured it out my memory and attention to detail is...lacking.

anyhow at this time the clan wasn't terribly big or terribly active but there was probably about a dozen or so folks you would see/play with on a regular basis. I believe when Glorn started editing with Lab is when we had the first really organized tournament i can remember. and then there was another tourney that Yiff won, which i can't remember who Yiff ended up playing but the guy he played was the guy who beat me.

as my memory is, about the time glorn started editing and putting out newer stuff, the old players were playing less and less and the clan/cha community was growing still. I honestly think i played FYU's edit less than a dozen times ever, and i played with CK maybe 4x ever, and there was definitely more ongoing animosity between chao and ck, at least in my opinion, than there has ever been between chao and CHA or BN although I am sure if we tried we could make the 'rivalry' now much less friendly than it already is.

Then after a while Terra decided he needed to leave WC for a bit and ended up deciding on me as his replacement due to my maturity and length of time in the clan. Basically it was between me and Glorn and terra felt that Glorn having control of the clan AND being the editor was too much control. At the time a lot of the older players didn't really appreciate Terra's decision. When Terra did finally actually leave i basically tried to keep the spirit of the clan the same whilst trying to address some specific issues (some of these worked, some did not). Anyways pretty quickly after he did leave Lab harassed me every single time i got on to make his bot a shaman and i wouldnt do it and ir0n harassed me about the being a shaman too. I think he actually WAS a shaman but didn't like something i said about if he wants to keep it he has to earn it or something i cant really remember. Anyways the whole split actually happened while i was playing 1 game, i got a ton of whispers and when i got done it was already overwith and highly entertaining from my perspective. It should also be noted that ir0n and myself had a history of not really getting a long (imo he took the game way too seriously and had no sense of humor, and i am pretty much the opposite so yea) so it wasnt terribly suprising when he left.

The Verti era began with said split but as glorn said the clan managed to grow very quickly due in large part to a welcoming attitude and the new changes G was making to the map. We reached the cap and decided to split the clan into 2 sections, which involved a great deal of discussion between myself and Glorn and the idea was that the sister clan or CHA0 as it was called was basically the graduate level of CHAO. This theory worked for a while but due to a good number of reasons including bad timing with school starting if i remember correctly, and a influx of jackasses into the clan (our welcoming attitude coupled with the loss of a few active quality members to guide the players) led to the degredation of the main CHAO clan. So we decided to recombine the clans, we purged a fair number of players, and created pretty strict guidelines for what were considered tolerable behaviors for clannies (this can still be found on the forums actually). Anyways this went decently well as our overall numbers dropped but the community as a whole was much better off. over the next bit of time there was random little dramas and ragings and the like, and unfortunately most of these went on way too long without being brought to my attention, or were never brought to my attention until WAY after the fact. Anyways long story short a couple more of the quality active players decided to move on with their lives, and others decided to leave the clan offering differing stories to people, long story short BN was created. Initially CHAO struggled a bit since most of the better and most active/popular players went to BN but over time some of those players came back to CHAO and we were also able to recruit some new talent as well.

Most recently we discussed recombining the clans but there were some players in BN who were apparently quite opposed to the idea so we just kept them seperate. Wrath was going to be the neutral new chief of the recombined clan and when it didnt happen, that and some personal life business, and frustration ended up causing him to suddenly leave chao literally the day i decided i wanted to talk to him about being chief regardless of recombining. (my judgments on why wrath left are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect reality, just what i kinda perceived to be the case). finally i asked wrath to come back to CHAO and take over for me as I just did not have the time and energy to help CHAO continue to grow. That basically brings us to today where both clans continue to exist and i would say that CHAO is growing at a reasonable rate and for the most part we get along with u BN guys...for the most part. Wrath is doing what he said he would do which i appreciate and glorn is continuing to make the map better with all of our input.

(I intentionally left out a good deal of drama relating to currently active players that occured throughout this time as i feel it is in the past, was never really anything but stupid anyways, and doesn't really bare repeating)

please feel free to correct any misrememberings on my part
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am

Quote :
(I intentionally left out a good deal of drama relating to currently active players that occured throughout this time as i feel it is in the past, was never really anything but stupid anyways, and doesn't really bare repeating)

^^This is good; I try to do the same, and I hope everyone else contributing to this has the same respect to not beat various dead horses.

Just to go into a little more detail with clan cha0, since, well.. I was in it... And a lot of people have no idea it ever existed.

Verti summed it up pretty well. Clans can only have 100 members, and chao had always been a social clan; so we could just start kicking active players because someone else wanted in.

I can't remember who all I took, but uhhh, I believe it was me, accursed, yiff, Jar(who later returned to chao) uhhh... and a handful of other decent players. We left chao with the majority of "top ranking" players, and I took mostly grunts and peons with me. Sadly, as verti said, shortly after that, a vast majority of the top level chao players all quit playing. And back then, that was a good deal of players. Like, after the split, maybe 8 players, who in todays clans, would make shaman, all went inactive. Chao tried to quickly fill the gap with the remaining grunts who were decent, and it worked for a short time, until a handful of them went inactive to. cha0 at the same time, wasnt doing amazing, but wasnt bad. We had only like, 20-25 members ever; but it was kinda like BN, a bit less active though. A couple my members went back to chao. Some of the cha0 players wanted to let chao die, so cha0 could be a new clan with new rules.

After chao was struck with a swarm of obnoxious noobs, which I wouldn't blame any single person for. Most of the top ranking players were gone, so there wasn't anyone to really teach them to not be obnoxious. They still had high numbers for a while to; but having 50 peon level players and 3 grunt+ players, is a bad ratio. I had talked to verti a bit, and then disbanded my clan, so we could go back and rebuild chao.

The rebuilding went pretty well actually. We never hit the member cap again, but held steady around 60 for quite a while. We had maybe a dozen grunt level players, plus the 5 shaman and chief.

As verti mentioned, there were a lot of small dramas between various players; and he was unaware of many of them. But, they build up to various things for various players.

^^Thus BN was created. I was involved in some drama, and had been listening to other people complain about what drama was going on with them and other people in chao; and I was sick of dealing with everyone in a clan hating each other. So I left the clan, with no intent of making a new clan. Then I logged off for most of the day. Came back on at night, and fats and jar asked me to join their channel. They had assembled a handful of people who wanted to leave chao to make their own clan; and they asked me to join. I figured, "what the hell" and sat in chat, waiting for them to get 10 people. When they finally had 10 though; everyone said that they would only create the clan if I was made chief of it. I was tired of clan shit, but, come on... when people are saying stuff like that, it makes you feel all warm inside, and well... you gotta do it!

So, we had a new clan, and chao was doing it's own thing with less drama. This is one of the reasons everyone in BN wants the clans to stay apart. It isn't so much a "skill" thing, as a "way we play" kinda thing. Generally, the people in BN are the people who didn't like various things in chao. Dragging them back to that, would make the 1 clan look big, and strong, for a while. then a lot of fighting would start again, and people would leave again, ect.

^^And to what is still going on today: The clans get along pretty well in my opinion. A lot better than CK and chao ever did (as verti said) I mean, we share a forum, we share bots, and I keep both clan names in the map. Although there should always be some healthy competition, the clans are generally, friendly. I mean, come on, we play the same god-damn game!

**Links to the bn/chao faceoff thread!***
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
I feel the need to point out; that while Piss was shaman in clan CHA, I was the one who kept telling him NOT be be an asshole to them. A few times a week, he would want to destroy the clan, and I told him to just wait, and it would destroy itself.
It's true but both you trogg and me were the ones who came up w/ the booting peons and grunts and adding glorn alts that would be unkickable for the period of their probation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm

ok my first clan ever was clan ck. (the best clan) =]
it was mem fyuo and ownage.69 that were in the channel and we all played cha alot. we were talking and me and ownage said we should make a clan so we started comming up with names and came up with clan ck. so we told fyuo to be chief since he was the best to me and he trained me. When he made it i didnt know the clan existed because i made a new account like always and fyuo name was impossible to spell so i couldnt add him. i joined clan chao when imdawinner_chao was chief and he invited me. i was starting to get really good at that point and i played cha 24/7 at that time. when i heard someone in clan chao say clan ck and fyuo i was like holy shit he made the clan without me. so i went right to clan ck channel and said hey fyuo remember im (watever my name was at that time) and he said yea u traitor so i left chao right away and got sham spot in ck. CK was at its best when me, eztothehood, r00tcause, r00tcause friend i forgot his name, and umm it was som1 named soldier but idk what happen to him he just dissapeared so i think dr.acula_bleh took his spot. We use to stay up until like 4 in the morning playing cha or just sitting in the channel talking. to me we were the best clan at that time because we were really strict on letting noobs join so we were all pro. then fyuo got banned from wc3 because of his name i think som1 reported it he says so he dissapeared and later came back as red_rocket but now he dissapeared again and was a bigger dota guy than me haha. and yea that was my time in ck then i joined chao again then i joined clan char because im the one that came up with the name and the clan but i gave chief to char.ipwn.u or whatever the fuk his name was then i rejoined chao then we made clan bn which i joined that then i went back to chao once again cuz im just that sexy Very Happy so ya thats my cha life haha
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Ohh, you forgot to add that you also joined clan CHA0, and you also created... wtf was that gay clan.. something about armpit rapers?
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:27 pm

i never created armpit watever u jus said lol
i jus made clan char, clan ck, clan bn and thats it i think
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

you liar you made chgb ya fuckin piece of shit! custom hero gang bangers and it failed as hard as iron's CHA
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

^^yeah, that is what I meant by armpit rapers!
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

o yeaa i forgot all about that shit haha
funny as name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Our Lives: Cha   Days of Our Lives: Cha Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Our Lives: Cha
Page 1 of 1