Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Must see movies... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Must see movies... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Must see movies... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Must see movies... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Must see movies... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Must see movies... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Must see movies... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Must see movies... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Must see movies... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Must see movies... I_vote_lcapMust see movies... I_voting_barMust see movies... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Must see movies... I_vote_lcapMust see movies... I_voting_barMust see movies... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Must see movies...

Go down 
+7
Wrathtoruin
John
Britlind
KJC
sami_gurl
Glorn2
verti89
11 posters
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 am

pretty obvious by the title...list the movie, and why...

Mega Pirahna

This is a SyFy original and it can actually be found on dvd, although strangely this movie made for tv has boobs and not safe for cable cursing in it which i found particularly amusing because it meant that all along they had plans for this movie making it to dvd. This is definitely a must see movie if you need to have a good laugh. I recommend watching it with friends, and for an enlightening experience perhaps doing so while either inebriated in some way, or exceedingly tired. If the title alone was not enough to wet your appetite...

- there will be battleships, alleged drug cartel corrupted leaders, nuclear war, car chases, naked chicks, and a sneaky giant bird.

- there will not, at any point, be a single instance of qualtiy acting, a single valid or logical plot point, or even anything resembling a legitimate idea.

- there will however be some serious bicycle kicking, a great deal of repeated video sequences, and bilingual subtitles.

- it is 90 minutes of non-stop nonsense and if it doesn't make you laugh loud and hard, there is definitely something amiss.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 am

Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

The original Wayans brothers movie; from 1996. Far better than anything else they have done.

Pretty hilarious, especially for the time it came out. Sad as it is to say, the things they did on t.v. in '96 compared to now, is like watching '70's George Carlin and comparing it to his later stuff.

"What do you say when you meet a nice man?" "-Are you my daddy?"
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Mega shark vs. Giant octopus.

Shark takes down a passenger plane...
Octopus takes down jet fighter...

Winner.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 am

When I was a teen, I get a shit load of laughs from 'Scary Movies" Series. I remember I was dining with my friend's family when we're watching this. People was wondering what's wrong with me for laughing hysterically at every thing.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 am

lmao, sami. That movie was on a few weeks ago in Delhi, and I wanted to watch it! Couldn't though, every 30 seconds some person I met once in my life needed help moving something >< I will have to hulu it!

KJC, if you liked the scary movie series, watch Dont be a Menace.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Just watched Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Love the Bomb. Hilarious and good if you know anything about the Cold War.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 pm

It's easily one of the most epic shit movies ever.

If you want a classic watch return of the living dead. Amazing movie
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:25 am

Water World

a post global warming movie hit the big screen in 1995

Where "the Mariner" Kevin Costner a genetically mutated human/fish sails the seas ends up trying to save an orphan girl "Enola" whom has the only map that points to dry land tattooed on her back.

This by far is one of my most favorite movies and book along side it takes The Shawshank Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:06 am

Kevin Costner is half fish... end of story!

I actually do like that movie; it is a good movie. However, following the logic is kinda silly to me. If all ice in the world was melted, and all clouds empty... there wouldn't be that much water. Getting past that, cuz... yeh know... it's a movie... With the millions of pirates in the world.... none of them could find that island? the only thing above sea level in the entire world? Not a single topographic map survived the great flood? /end rant

ANYWAYS, this movie kinda reminds me of Mad Max.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 am

Terminator 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 am

Shawshank Redemption. Full Metal Jacket. A Clock Work Orange. V for Vendetta. Requiem For A Dream. Of course anything Will Farrell touches is pure gold and The Hangover was fucking helarious.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 am

this thread is quickly moving from sarcasm to reality...wtf
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:27 pm

http://www.hulu.com/watch/145117/pot-zombies Best movie ever made.

Sarcastic enough?
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm

ah come on these movies all suck Suspect heres some all time great classics-
Anus Magillicutty (2003)- the main advertising poster had a quote from a critic saying "the worst movie ever made" scratch i mean who can compete with that?
Gigli (2003)- who can forget the awesome oral sex offer "its turkey time." "what?" "gobble gobble." Laughing
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964)- santa alien need i say more?

not really a "must see" movie but this movie is #1 on the worst movies of all time by a longshot:
Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966)- no budget film starting with a 9 minute intro of driving where the credits would normally be, but this film has no credits king
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Yes I can wiki the worst movies ever made too you forgot the Kevin Costner one by the way. PostMan I think or something.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 am

actually that wasnt even wiki'd that was off the top of my head i looked them up as i rememberd Very Happy i got another one plan 9 from outerspace prolly the worst attempt at anything ever made with a bduget
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

Must see movies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movies...   Must see movies... Empty

Back to top Go down

Must see movies...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com