Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Registry Cleaner... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Registry Cleaner... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Registry Cleaner... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Registry Cleaner... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Registry Cleaner... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Registry Cleaner... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Registry Cleaner... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Registry Cleaner... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Registry Cleaner... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Registry Cleaner... I_vote_lcapRegistry Cleaner... I_voting_barRegistry Cleaner... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Registry Cleaner... I_vote_lcapRegistry Cleaner... I_voting_barRegistry Cleaner... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Registry Cleaner...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Registry Cleaner... Empty
PostSubject: Registry Cleaner...   Registry Cleaner... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 pm

So; I have not once, ever, as long as I've had this computer, run a registry cleaner. That is, ALL of my temp files, that have ever been created, are still on my computer. After 3 hours of running a program to clean it, I figured out the system used to order them.

it is 7 digits, A-Z and 0-9. In 3 hours, I am still on D. with 36 placeholders for each digit; that makes for ~97.6 million files that need to be scanned and deleted.

This has got to be one of the biggest fails on the internet... If anyone out there has no clue what temp files are, or how to clean them; you should look into it. 3 years of heavy computer usage, and it may take you quite literally a full day of scanning to remove them.

Also, they slow your computer down, a lot... And for me, it became quite noticeable... with ~97.6 million files...

Just figured everyone would wanna laugh at my idiocy...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: Registry Cleaner...   Registry Cleaner... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm

noob... course i tend to just build new computers every 3 years so yea that also works
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Registry Cleaner...   Registry Cleaner... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:05 pm

yeah; that is what I do also. .. because every 3 years I realize how slow my computer has become... for the record.. it is still scanning.. up to "L" as the starting letter. 5 hours in, and almost to the halfway point!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registry Cleaner...   Registry Cleaner... Empty

Back to top Go down

Registry Cleaner...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com