Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 I_vote_lcapV-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 I_voting_barV-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 I_vote_lcapV-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 I_voting_barV-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

V-bot Information, Admin, Problems

Go down 
+64
El-Doofy
Sp0rk
carlitogore
sinist3rmind
Sebi173
sOuL
lostchild88
sheep
KOnYiu
stomp2anewbeat
HLWG
mufflon
Bromancing_The_Venom
baneofdeath
Mikizilla
Orimis
Niggonometry
Eldar1on
Wrathtoruin
Ignaciorocks
carefulibite
tuusneegepro
Demonicgamer666
Noobkiller17
bestyeti
clearymike
fioda
TheBeast
QooL
i_am_that_is
morgantheman
Alavon
RoninShogun
Central_Power_7
Subz
Joox
epicpowda11
Yetidiah
blazinfast
havoc
Slacker_21
Bergie08
Sharky
x_x_end_x_x
jarjar
Exalted_Fighter
Vergon
Godspeed.
Pissonmyhands
John
Weegie
biki
Mr.Blonde
Sinnar
Glorn2
SlvrSrfr
KJC
Azrael_Zephon
Britlind
i_4got_my_user
imsofattest
Shankz
Dragonslayer995
verti89
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 pm

well that and the whole kill the jews thing and the whole pay your taxes thing... some of us have long memories others have long... tube socks?
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 am

Daar94 wrote:
lol yeah i see you can be admin by just posting things for 1/2 year that you have these peoples "trust"<<
If this is such a great clan pls garantee that theres an admin in 1/3 of the games;
i never saw 1 ,P

No need to be butt hurt only 2 people have admins vert and glorn well maybe dragon under alias due to well.... Anywho there use to be more but that failed due to banning for whatever bs reason so now theres only 2. Thats not going to grow to 100 anytime soon specially to some new face nobody knows europe players are kind of the dumpster players of this game and the sad part is america isnt much better and candians are usually stoned and mexicans/south americans usually lag. Somehow europe worse then the uneducated americans and the burned out stoners of canada and cant even beat the laggy latinos. Im talking out of my ass of course but atleast half of what I say is true.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:46 am

Sharky wrote:
Im talking out of my ass of course but atleast half of what I say is true.

The true question is, which half?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 am

Rofl which indeed.
Back to top Go down
SergSB
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 am

Hello.
Now in "Custom Hero Arena #96" has 3 players with 0% downloaded. They are at least many hours. Kick them does not work, since many of them. Can you do to kick these automatically? or in !votekick work without downloaders?

Best regards,
Sergey.

Last edited by SergSB on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 am

yeah verti; unban europe and see what happens? more perma-stuck DL bots. I noticed them yesterday and kicked them, but.. yeh know...

that is a good question though, is there a public votekick system for game lobbies? I feel that the english speaking portion of players might be able to execute such a plan after 2-3 hours of staring at the wall of zeroes, and coming up with a master plan, carved in butter sticks, and read aloud with 1 finger sunk deeply into the nostril.

... My mind just went to a dark place. Get what I'm saying though?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Hey verti I'm glad the bots back up but can you write out the full name instead.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:56 am

sorry guys my computer had a stroke yesterday but its back now. ill get the bot back up and running. also glorn PM me when there is problems, for some reason the forum sending me emails on this thread is really inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:59 am

oh i lied i gotta reinstall wc3 lol should be back tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Well I figured out why the v-bot never fills besides the fact the game is on life support that is. Basically it's not allowing downloads at the moment which is about 98% of the willing playing community at the moment. If you can verti allow for downloads when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:03 pm

ok i think i figured out what the problem was let me know if it is resolved
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 am

Still doesn't allow for downloads. Also if you can maybe decrease the amount of players needed to a 2 vs 2 waiting for 4 instead of 6. I think this would allow for more games to be played. The main complaint players have is the waiting for the game. It was common to see 2-4 players in the lobby getting frustrated and leaving. With less spots there's more of a chance that players will be willing to wait and play.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Is it possible to keep 6 slots open but start the count down at 4, but it will abort if someone joins or leaves? Also I think this may be a bnet problem but the game keeps ending upon load. There alot of other bots doing this today I think it has something to do with a bnet update.

p.s. since you updated the bot there has been a ton of traffic again it has been nice.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:36 pm

I think the traffic is due to the 2v2 setup; players can finally play the game without waiting forever. to open more slots would cause problems with pubs starting with uneven teams. 3v1, ect.

I have also noticed the problem with drop during load; for people with slower computers.
Back to top Go down
sOuL
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am

I seem to always get kicked as soon as the game starts. I manage past the loading screen but as soon as everyone is ready i get dropped...

EDIT: nvm seems like everybody on BNET was getting dropped at the time
Back to top Go down
Miki
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 am

I get dropped no conspiracy here I have a shit computer ... guess i could blame my moms college boyfriend, no wait THATS why.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:15 pm

There seems to be a problem with all bots on the bnet today can't be helped I guess. Edit: Okay from what I hearing from other players the dota map 6.73 seems to be the cause of the disconnections. It appears if anyone has that map the game will crash. Although I can't be sure if this is true try to play it safe and delete that map if you have it. Edit: And the next day they release 6.73b and there are a lot fewer crashes so all is well if only a bot was up to play that is.

Last edited by carefulibite on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I dont think it was the dota map I havent joined a dota game for months so i dont have the map... although it is possible the people who were in the games with me did...so maybe.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Is there any chance of getting a bot up sometime this week?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 am

I PM'd verti the other day; said his router went down in the night and he has to set everything back up. Said it would take a few days, that was a day or two ago. Hopefully today or tomorrow we have the bot back.
Back to top Go down
mufflon
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:42 am

can i become admin

BN Name : Gottschalk

European server
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:39 pm

We do not allow people to have admin on v-bot. Many many times in the past (jump back 10 pages... then 10 more pages) have abused the bot and caused problems. There is no "dont judge me by what other people have done" because, well... power corrupts.

If you want to 1v1, hop on azeroth server (US-East) and join channel Clan Chao. Usually people looking for games stop by there; and it is most likely the only place you can get a decent 1v1.
Back to top Go down
mufflon
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Ok today evening

But he is not public -.-
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Shimanaki
EDIT: Sorry, didn't realise the power abuse thing was an issue. Though I agree Glorn, power does corrupt.
Back to top Go down
mufflon
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

I will get only the commands
!votestart !start becuas ewhen i would play 1on1 its dump to ait 30min for 2 other players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V-bot Information, Admin, Problems   V-bot Information, Admin, Problems - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

V-bot Information, Admin, Problems
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next