Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What happened to bong? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What happened to bong? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What happened to bong? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What happened to bong? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What happened to bong? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What happened to bong? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What happened to bong? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What happened to bong? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What happened to bong? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What happened to bong? I_vote_lcapWhat happened to bong? I_voting_barWhat happened to bong? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What happened to bong? I_vote_lcapWhat happened to bong? I_voting_barWhat happened to bong? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What happened to bong?

Go down 
+2
sami_gurl
Britlind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

What happened to bong? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm

He was shaman for like 3 days...just noticed he was gone, and checked his ladder profile and he isn't affiliated with any clan anymore. To be gone so fast its like he got kicked... I also heard he is wrath but I don't think that is right because Ive played games in which Wrath was obsing during the shammy tourney while I was playing bong...and wrath lagged out while bong remained. Besides, If you've ever played with bong you know his load times are fast for the map while wrath loads very slow and lags alot. Anyway.... wtf happened to bong???
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:57 pm

not sure where you heard that from, but there is no proof of that. He left. thats it. nothing more to it really.
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:04 pm

oh :/ he will be missed
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:05 pm

he will? i ddnt know he ever talked to anyone x.x
Back to top Go down
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

I talked to him some haha...but yea he was the silent type, but hey if you don't talk you never say stupid shit
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:20 pm

thats it... its better to remain silent and be tought a fool than open ur mouth and remove all doubt
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Who's bong O_o
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:27 pm

exactly, he was a shaman, then left with no explanation.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Well Verti actually confronted me about it right after I asked him to demote me.I am not bong_water I actually have no clue how anyone could come up with that but apparently I planned to take over half the shaman spots in chao so that I could overthrow verti.But if that was the case I would have just done it rather than plotting some crazy elaborate scheme.That and Bong and I have played vs each other in a 3v3 we have been online at the same time multiple times and we have different ip addresses.So seriously WTF.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:18 pm

I like wrath =( I trust him soooo yeah! And I dont see wrath trying to "overthrow" verti, what is this, the french revolution!?!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:00 am

lol i never played a single game with bong i think he was the only player i never played with that was supposed to be any good.
also, wrath you asked verti to demote you? why? i thought you were doing a good job at shaman lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to bong?   What happened to bong? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to bong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com