Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Chill the fuck out. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Chill the fuck out. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Chill the fuck out. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Chill the fuck out. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Chill the fuck out. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Chill the fuck out. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Chill the fuck out. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Chill the fuck out. I_vote_lcapChill the fuck out. I_voting_barChill the fuck out. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Chill the fuck out. I_vote_lcapChill the fuck out. I_voting_barChill the fuck out. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Chill the fuck out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Chill the fuck out. Empty
PostSubject: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:28 am

I'm starting to get really tired of people who find it necessary to take a custom map on warcraft 3 so fuckin seriously.. when will people learn that it is just a video game? from people that care only about winning and getting good stats, to people who take the actual clan system seriously, people seem to think it actually matters in the long run... In actuality, it doesnt fucking matter. You gain nothing, it is just a fun way to pass time. unfortunately the concept of fun seems to go over most peoples heads in the cha community.

Game:
First are the people that take the game of cha way too seriously. the people that piss me off are the people that will gladly use op skills against pubs to boost their stats EVERY GAME. its just a game, with stats that mean nothing, that people are trying to play for FUN. Yet people will destroy the pubs who may want to learn the game. but they cant. These are the same people who will let other players struggle and ignore pubs when they ask for help with an item or recipe.
How about instead of worrying about stats every game, try to help the community for cha grow by teaching pubs little things that will help them get better so there are more players that are decent at the game?

Clan:
clans on warcraft are meant to allow a community to have fun with people who enjoy the same thing as you, in this case, Custom Hero Arena. They are NOT meant to cause power struggles, since there is NO power to be gained. Yet people will talk shit to an "undeserving" shaman or grunt because they were promoted. What difference does it make if 1 person is a shaman compared to another? nothing. what could 1 chief do that another couldnt? nothing
but people still have issues with them.

Here is the way i see it, everyone shut the fuck up about shit that doesnt matter, and enjoy the game. Help people that want to learn to enjoy the game. Dont worry about "status" in the community, we are all stupid people on a video game.

take the little stupid shit in life too seriously, you will die young.
Back to top Go down
Sinnar
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Sinnar

PostSubject: Re: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:59 am

lols get ya agro on Smile ... i agree if someone asked how to make something... let them know... or do u enjoy playing the same 5 people over and over? It dont take long to tell someone a combo...
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:03 am

@sami-girl. i am shocked that we have some thing in common. Although I am not good at cha, I always try to help new players and get them interested.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

"take the little stupid shit in life too seriously, you will die young". should be " smoke to much crap and you'll die young". jk, jk.

totally agree with the post. thx 4 brining this up
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:52 pm

lol, smoke too much mexican dirt weed, you die young..

smoke what i smoke, you live forever......

i get my weed from a fuckin warlock.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Thats why everyone needs to smoke the weed and jam reggae; life suddenly loses that seriousness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chill the fuck out.   Chill the fuck out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chill the fuck out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com