Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz I_vote_lcapMy Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz I_voting_barMy Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz I_vote_lcapMy Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz I_voting_barMy Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz Empty
PostSubject: My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz   My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:35 am

Title speaks for itself. Just a place I will keep some very general info about my map, and ideas for the maps. If you guys have ideas your willing to share, or just suggestions then feel free. I will be updating my top post as I go along.

Playable-Characters:

Kah'zak, Ascended Demon Hunter: Unleash Chaos graphics still aren't working. Hmmm, stupid flamestrike graphics don't want to work for m.

Kain, Vampire Lord of Nosgoth: Starts in Nosgoth, with a portal to Grixis, and a portal to an un-named land, consumed by War, Death, and Famine... Hmmm, if I added Pestilence, the theme to this land could be biblical AND if so I could add them as the Horsemen, if so, must stay opened minded about other cultures views, on these certain figure's and others.

Priestess: Dark Elf Marksman(well woman), alligned with forces of light and love, Use 'Light Arrows' which do extra damage to undead?... Bout all I know so far

Forces:

Tidalwave, Marine Special Ops: Human, Marines obviously. If I start them in the Islands, I lose the option of a Naga force, but I could start them on the Plains, with access to Islands. Plains would give the a definitive and obvious strength. Ease of transportation, and easy mass of troops, in areas they would all be usable. Name change if I switch locations?

Blood/High Elves: All I know is there numbers will be smaller, and they will utilize magic for basically everything.

Undead: Ghouls mass? With zombies? Strength will be in their numbers, ability to raise dead, cannibalize... Will be one of the Force-Main teams with a Hero as a pain in the ass.

The Horde: Not a clue yet

Last team: All is unknown

Items:

Soul Reaver: Plan to use FrostMourne model, but how did it get there... Whom stole it, and how do they fit into the Swamp realm Grixis... Could use MTG references... If so I need to... oh boy I knows the answer =D Time to break out the vampire deck!

Last edited by Veracruz on Fri May 07, 2010 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz   My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:36 am

Dungeons: Just adding this cuz I know I will need to eventually. but... 6 dungeons so far.

Bosses: Ill name blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah BLAH BLAH, and blah blah and blah later
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz   My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:20 pm

any other details on the map? hero arena,rpg,td??? game modes? :/ cant rlly comment anything u got on here lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Veracruz
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Veracruz

PostSubject: Re: My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz   My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Its a new genre, the best explaination is, the end point will be, a hero arena mixed with a war-time strategy based map. With Risk components as well as join-able war-zone that will be somewhat like dota, except the war likely will not start until a hero or 'force'(army) excepts a quest and launches the attack against the other NPC faction(Light and Darkness, good & evil, order and chaos, the NPC's will be very dualistic, opposites. The 'capture points' will grant various things, many gold/lumber income, others will be other bonuses though, upgradable army spawns, upgradable towers, auras likely, and some will have choices, example, for capturing a highlevel dungeon's 'CP', every income round you could summon a mass of weaker items(more of a army choice) or summon dungeons units, maybe even a nice heal effect everyminute for (all(triggering players units)). It will depend on on the Shards setting.

Now that i've mentioned the Shards, the main world, is composed of 5 different realms, 5 shards that collided together. One will be themed like Islands, Another Forest, another mountain, another plains, and another swamp(sound familiar)?

1 Hero, and 1 Force will start in each realm, and in certain game modes will have the choice to ally. With the exception Those of the light will likely be able to ally whenever, but those that follow the Dark will not. As a creators nature is to create, and a destroyers is to destroy. Not 100% sure abotu the gamemodes at this point but they will likely be few, at least to start with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz   My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz Empty

Back to top Go down

My Own Brainstorm Spot: Veracruz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com