Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Damage block needs to be adressed. I_vote_lcapDamage block needs to be adressed. I_voting_barDamage block needs to be adressed. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Damage block needs to be adressed. I_vote_lcapDamage block needs to be adressed. I_voting_barDamage block needs to be adressed. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Damage block needs to be adressed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Damage block needs to be adressed. Empty
PostSubject: Damage block needs to be adressed.   Damage block needs to be adressed. EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Overall damage block is in way too many items and its overall ugly. Further more it doesn't stack properly at all. The skill harden skin just completely sucks now due to this fact. Too many items have it and if you buy them after you skilled harden skin they override the ability completely. The innate's get overridden by any item that gives 100% chance to reduce damage including imbued mail. In part I wrote this after randoming a hero with both Harden skill and Reduce Damage innate. So there is a little rage involved but its justified in my opinion.

Solutions remove damage block on imbued mails, and any other item that offers dismal effects, change items that give 100% to block 20 damage to 30% 40% damage equivalents, Change the skill from 100% to 30% and increase the overall damage block. With this change they will at least stack or work with each other in ways that multiple crits works.

Brief explanation involving Damage block and Armor and Mana Shield: When it comes to incoming damage Mana Shield blocks first, Damage block will block second, and Armor will reduce any incoming damage afterwards. Very handy information for you mana shield users out there. The Last achieved damage block overrides all others. My suggestion is to make them triggered effects so they overall work better together.
Back to top Go down

Damage block needs to be adressed.
Page 1 of 1