Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Sports and Nerdom! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Sports and Nerdom! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Sports and Nerdom! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Sports and Nerdom! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Sports and Nerdom! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Sports and Nerdom! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Sports and Nerdom! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Sports and Nerdom! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Sports and Nerdom! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Sports and Nerdom! I_vote_lcapSports and Nerdom! I_voting_barSports and Nerdom! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Sports and Nerdom! I_vote_lcapSports and Nerdom! I_voting_barSports and Nerdom! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Sports and Nerdom!

Go down 
+3
Wrathtoruin
imsofattest
Legend_of_Moose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Ok... so basically on this thread I will ask you all to share the sports you play and for those who are a little more on ze dork side, talk about your favorite nerd past times! (Or both!)

I shall start-

Ive played hockey since I was 5 and been able to skate since ive been 3... It gifted me with gigantic theighs and an ass that a fat chick from the ghetto would be jealous of...

Martial arts has been mentioned elsewhere....

Soccer for recreation, damn coaches decided that their sweeper should be able to shoot instead of run, pass, push, and clear the damn ball >_>

I work out when I can (old self image issues that make me want to be buff and shiz... and being strong/happy is a nice bonus xD)

NERDOM TIIIME

Ok so I'm a music/theatre/english dork... I love all music except mainly honky tonk, gangsta rap, highschool punk (whiny bitches) and metal (All i hear is RAWWW RAW RAW RAAWWW) I love rock, orchestral (classic and modern), ska, progressive punk, indie and piano rock (ben folds anyone?) I also play the cello, electric bass and I sing

For theatre I do Improv/backstage/some acting... I also love the preforming arts with a pashion! However.... Im not that big of a fan of musicals unless the music can be applied outside of the show

My english nerd is what keeps me happeh xD... I love to read, all of my pet peeves are grammar based, I love to write poetry (not emo/angst shit) and short stories that usually have horror roots! My top 3 authors would have to be, Stephan King (yum...) Dan Brown (Angel and Demons, and The Lost Symbol = greatness) And... Roald Dahl b/c of all of the most AMAZING stories were the ones I grew up with

I also love comics and I cant stand anime...

NOW IT IS THINE TURN
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 am

uh, i played soccer for a lil while when i was a good child (yes that time did exist) i tried hockey but i sucked at it ive done some mma training specifically judokai wrestling and kickboxing but ive only done 2 fights i played football from 2nd grade til 10th grade im still on the highschool wrestling team been in competetive wrestling since i was 5 and might go to college just because i like it so much. um, i snowboard recreationally mainly in colorado but ive gone up to canada one time in british columbia they have some damn good slopes up there.

for nerdom i play video games wayyyyy too much. i used to rap (does that count for this category?) quite a bit and i did freestyle battles during lunch at school every day. ill give you a lil taste of my lyrics
money money money get a dollar in the club....its me baby that crack home boy get ya fix got money out the ass no homo but I'm rich..bout to get surgery and put some diamonds in my rist yes cause why lil daddy is a trip I'ma trip to japan and buy so brand new shit...9 hundred to a grand get ya 28 grams if we talkin bout bricks I'm the interstate man...them women say damn them dudes don't say a damn thang...why cause that shouty make em bouce like a bed spring...walkin a thin line gotta defind mine...wit no pin I sorta like a bom boom...young tune that's wat my people call me...50 thousand for this cross tryna keep the refa off me...drink alot of syrup so they say I'm sleep walkin...big money for the grill so we never cheap talkin...keep talk and thang leap of the healp and keep sparkin after that sleep softly...nap nap nap sack three 40's like when eva when eva man just don't be the target...I'm from that Pine Bluff no other man just don't be retarded wean lost every thing mane just don't be a bargin

freestyled

i used to be alot better when i did it every day but eh w/e lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:20 am

I also played soccer is both middle school and high school I have also been doing martial arts since I was 7-8(somewhere in there).One of my current jobs/hobbies it too make Weapons and tools in my spare time here are a few axes/

Sports and Nerdom! Th_axes

I also do tree work (I left my chain saw up north so at the moment only with homemade axes or hatchets)

Sports and Nerdom! Th_FelledTrees

And when I can afford parts I work on my truck It's an 85 ford f250 with a 302 that has sadly been off the road for 6 months due to timing issues hopefully gonna fix it in the next few weeks.

Sports and Nerdom! Th_Truck

Now for nerdom

I have played Wc3 for like 6 years on and off,Star craft,For the PC for the Xbox Halo 1,2 and 3 Chrome Hounds(I am pissed as hell that Sega took the sever offline.,Elder Scrolls 3 and 4.I have others but they just aren't worth mentioning.So far as music goes I grew up in a emo / hardcore scene but I also listen to classic rock any basically anything of that genre,But I do occasionally listen to some classical or even country.As far as anything else goes concerning nerdom I used to be a physics nut but then I got lazy.[img][/img]

Last edited by Wrathtoruin on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:07 am

hah, fun topic...

I played soccer from 7th-12th grade. I was named the best defender in the league for 3 of those years. Suffered only 2 concussions from soccer. When I need an adrenaline boost, I just think about my coach; he had more passion than any pub full of soccer nazis could have handled.

I ran track, both indoor and outdoor track, and set a lot of school records.
55m Indoor
100m outdoor
200m, outdoor
200m indoor
sprint medely
distance medely
4X100m relay
4X200m relay
And about 4 "relay only" events, that arent too popular.
I came close to the long jump record; and our 4X200 indoor set a league record, as did our 4X100 outdoor, which was ranked 2nd in the state my senior year. I went to college for track, then left... GG!

NERDOM!
Most people in real life have no idea that I play video games. Sadly, I know more about blizzard games than a lot of nerds, so they are blown away by my nerd-telligence. I played diablo 2 for like 7 years off and on. Warcraft 3 since it came out, off and on.. Until about a year and a half ago, i became a true CHA fanatic. People who know what WC3 is, that i meet in person, are amazed to hear that I make CHA.

I played Final Fantasy 8, 9, and 10. I sadly played 10-2, which was.. a bad game... I used to follow Dragon Ball Z religiously. Then this bullshit GT came out.

I once played with "LARPING" weapons. A friends older sisters friend, was a mega-nerd and went to larping competitions. For those who dont know, you put insulation tubes on a PVC pipe, and wrap it in duct tape. Well, you would be amazed just how hard you need to hit someone to break the pipe that is within that protective barrier... and god damn does it hurt, when done right. Then we got yelled at, because we broke half of them, and knocked a girl unconscious, and broke my finger (the first of 3 times that pinky finger got broken)

I am a closet nerd...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Britlind
Smart Player
Smart Player
Britlind

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Well... i used to play soccer for a silver club team moving to silver elite when I quit...also used to play baseball... but my big thing is surfing. I surf whenever I can, I am blessed to live near some of the best beaches in the world. Have to say my favorite spots round here are trestles, riviera, and if I'm willing to drive for 45mins, newport beach/ huntington.

Nerdom
Umm i play cha and twilights eve probably more than i have time for, but school's my palace of nerddom. I am taking a more rigorous class load than any other person at my school, it is my goal to be valedictorian, I am in the International Baccalaureate program, taking 6 AP tests and 1 IB test next week, and havent been able to really get out of the house for about a month now just bc of homework. I swear when APs are over, I'm going to get so drunk i don't care if its a wednesday.....

im like you glorn, most ppl i know dont think I am a nerd, most don't even know i like computer games.

Last edited by Britlind on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 pm

I ran, until my back died.
I played soccer, until my back died.
hell i even lifted weights sometimes... until my back died.

nerdom..... everything..
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:15 pm

I played some AAU baseball. I threw my arm out when i was 11 because i forgot to strech, and i never pitched for an all-star team again. From that point i played outfield, Right-field in AAU because i had a good arm but wasnt fast enoguh to play center. Later on i took to golf, I did well, because my Feet toeing in didnt matter and being skinny didnt hold me back.

Around 9th grade i started writing halo fanfiction, i started guitar this past thanksgiving, I wrote a 30 page science fiction book (which is different then sci-fi) about a year ago, and ive just been keeping up with the writing, playing and video games, i just recently fixed my Xbox so ive been doing some of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sports and Nerdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports and Nerdom!   Sports and Nerdom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sports and Nerdom!
Page 1 of 1