Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 I_voting_barRookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 I_voting_barRookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)

Go down 
+9
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest
Shankz
Britlind
SilverKing
Wrathtoruin
KJC
epicpowda11
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 pm

imsofattest wrote:
Agility:
corrupt flesh is a pretty good skill for agi but if you get it you need to get hex or a frost staff so they wont run away after you cast it

ummm couldnt u get like corrupt flesh
a farming skill
bash
life regen
and crit master or sum other ulti

or get corrupt
flesh mana flare
farming skill
inniate bash
and a ulti.

id think the bash skill or inniate skill would be better then getting hex or a frost staff
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 pm

no cuz then theyll just run away... hex or frost staff prevents them from doing that
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
dermiester
Average Player
Average Player

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 pm

but the bash if u get a agi hero and have really fast attack speed. im sure they would get stuned long enough for u to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 pm

If you're worried about people running away, get slow poison as your misc, not bash. Why spend all that time getting up your attack speed with an agility hero in the hopes that if you attack fast enough to be able to slow them with your stun when you could just get something that actually slows down their move speed?

Slow poison>Bash

Also, slow poison will make your opponents bash look like a wasted skill.

Although, hex and frost staff will definitely stop your opponent too.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:26 pm

you guys are missing the point hex makes it so they cant do anything at all, they cant stun you, they cant wind walk, they cant frost staff u, nothing they can do all that if you ahve slow poison or bash and you will not be able to use corrupt flesh
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 pm

yea so if som1 uses corrupt flesh on u, use ur hex on them so that he wont be able to hit u when u have little armor and hope it runs out fast
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Darkness,Befuddle,Sleep,Banish,StunField,StormBolt,DragonPunch,DoomRoots,DeathOrb, Wind Walk, Invisibility, Stone Shield, Lightning Shield, Terrfiy, Soul Burn, Cripple, and running away for 8 seconds works too lol. From personal experience if you dont have spell immunity Corrupt Flesh becomes useless half the time.
Back to top Go down
Facepuncher
Nooblet
Nooblet
Facepuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 pm

^^Yeah...

I was really just telling dermie that if you're going to get bash to slow somebody down, slow poison makes more sense, in the sense that it actually slows and goes through avatard.

But if you're going for a good misc. slow, darkness, sleep... Even goblins and skeletons over bash... Whatever you do, just don't use bash to slow your opponents down...
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:55 pm

I think I said this some where Bash is awesome on lower Bat Melee Heroes on the likes of range it kind of sucks. Generally Bash works better with a set up man. Other wise you would have to go the set up of (FarmSkill) Hex, Bash, Ulti I love Bash on Tanks as its annoying enough for them to have to stun you and not the ever so more dangerous mages or agility dpsers.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Quote :
I was really just telling dermie that if you're going to get bash to slow somebody down, slow poison makes more sense, in the sense that it actually slows and goes through avatard.

Slow poison is a sexy spell, not only does it slow move speed, but it absolutely mangles attack speed. You want to see the best way of raping strength 1v1 early game? off level slow poison, youll have 3-5 attacks before they hit you once.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am

eh slow poison is over rated imo if you looking for the avatar killer guardian ward cuz it makes you stronger then they are and you can use it even tho they are spell immune
someone who is avatar will not run away from you anyway so having the anti kite slow poison doesnt really do too much but having guardian ward will let u run away from them if you so need to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)   Rookie Player Guide (3.2+) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rookie Player Guide (3.2+)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2