Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Offensive - Pulverize EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Offensive - Pulverize EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Offensive - Pulverize EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Offensive - Pulverize EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Offensive - Pulverize EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Offensive - Pulverize EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Offensive - Pulverize EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Offensive - Pulverize I_vote_lcapOffensive - Pulverize I_voting_barOffensive - Pulverize I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Offensive - Pulverize I_vote_lcapOffensive - Pulverize I_voting_barOffensive - Pulverize I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Offensive - Pulverize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Offensive - Pulverize Empty
PostSubject: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Skill Info:
Damage done in an AoE 15+12 every level 1-7
Damage done in an AoE +20 every level 8+

Background:
One thing that manaless heroes have been lacking since the dawn of time is a solid farming skill. This skill wont keep you up with chain light, but as far as passives go, it is a great farming skill. The downside is that late game, when farming skills become useless, this one is pretty bad also. Still better than most farming skills end game though.

General Info:
the only thing you can compare this to is a fire orb. If you crunch numbers, you will find that as you level this, the average damage is pretty bad. Damage dealt by this is PURE damage though, and the AoE is large. This is great for farming until level 30 or so, and good for pvp in larger games where the splash hits multiple people.

Skill Usage:
You want to level this skill as fast as possible. If you are farming with this skill, it can be assumed you have low mana. Endurance aura goes hand in hand with this skill. More attacks=more procs=more damage=better farming. I wouldnt not suggest this skill on slower attacking heroes or ranged heroes. this skill is really based a lot on attack speed, and early on, ranged heroes have really bad attack speed, compared to a melee. If you get this skill, you may also want a skill that can be used both mid and late game. A skill like Roar would work, if you had enough mana for it. Stun field would work, or really any skill that is usable early for farming a little, and usable late game for pvp as well.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 pm

definitely underated also. but does it work with range? i never knew if it did or not./.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 pm

It does work with range. I have some questions on the skill? Is it countered by Avatar on range like it is with crits and bashes. Is the damage type considered magic on melee like it is with melee bash? Do pulverize and crit stack? If pulverise and crit dont stack what happens when both trigger at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:43 pm

To make everything easily answered.. know this...

It is based on the skill "BASH"

anything that bash is affected by, is also affecting this!
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:51 pm

This is very interesting so would you say this skill is better on Melee because the damage type is magic and harder to reduce early game or Range heros?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Hmm, for pvp it is def. better on melee, but for creeping on a melee unit, it is very difficult. On a ranged hero, you get that killer splash proc, while taking minimal damage. Generally, I use this skill on a ranged AGI hero with endurance aura. Attack speed is a very large part of this skill, more attacks is more procs. In PVP if you get a few procs off, it is GG earlyer in the game.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 am

I dont know about the PVP part I rarely play the game anymore very rare to see custom hero arena on garena. Most of the time when I play everyone goes Avatar so assuming that... Pulverize wouldnt be good on either Melee or Range. Because range pulverize never procs and melee Pulverize damage is counted as magic therefore blocked by avatar. I guess melee would win because the splash part of pulverize is pure damage so although he wont damage the guy hes attacking with the bonus damage he would damage the ones around him even if they have avatar.

I'm thinking if I do run Pulverize it would be on Spirit Breaker (intell model)

Pulverize/ Probally Befuddle or Eva/ Gaurdain Ward or End/ Avatar

Make myself super Glass canon with perhaps 2 Sets leading into Shroud of the Theif God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive - Pulverize   Offensive - Pulverize Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive - Pulverize
Page 1 of 1