Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Fighting Sparing Brawling I_vote_lcapFighting Sparing Brawling I_voting_barFighting Sparing Brawling I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Fighting Sparing Brawling I_vote_lcapFighting Sparing Brawling I_voting_barFighting Sparing Brawling I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Fighting Sparing Brawling

Go down 
+5
Wrathtoruin
chehong
Soul_Thirst
sami_gurl
John
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

Fighting Sparing Brawling Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 pm

What kind have fights have you been in?

Do you spar with freinds?

How do you like the idea of fighting?

If you have a good fight you been in or a bad fight tell us about it?

Last edited by JohnXL on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 am

fighting is lame. getting enjoyment from causing someone physical pain is lame.

on the other side not being able to defend yourself fails.

tho g hate the idea of people being in pain in general.

i may seem like a hardass but im really a peaceloving hippie pothead. and its sweeeeeet
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 am

fighting to fight is sturped and rediculas how ever theres somthing spechial between a freind and yourself fighting eachother and still being freinds its always brought my freinds closer.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 am

my friends would rather smoke weed then fight. I havnt been in many fights in real life, just because id rather talk it down, then get into a fight over something stupid, sometimes it is unavoidable tho. Otehr than i spar at tkd, thats the extent of it.
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 am

well smoking weed is safer =]
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 am

Aw when i was freshman i fought with a bunch of koreans and got suspended, because it was a group thing and i had to stay in another district for a whole week to get that off my record... it was awesome, but stupid, but what started was just a birdie haha
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 pm

I spar quite a bit both with my brothers and friends we do hand to hand and weapons,real blades and boken (none of the foam shit) A little bit of blood never hurt anyone.But we learned out of necessity because we were tried of gangs.Otherwise I really a pacifist.Who up till last year smoked 1/4 pound of ganja every week or two.But now I am clean cut. Smile
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

clean = failure

weed = winner

=]
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 am

I used to spar for competitions in tae kwon do. I made it as far as Junior Olympics when I was 13. from there I only competed in regionals till i stopped
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 am

I fight alot probebly once a week is a real fight and 4 or 5 times a week i spar with my freinds. i also try to train them a little in Tien Shan Pai. I find it real intresting that after you kick someones ass they try to make nice with you 2 -3 of the people i know i gained freindship that way and im on probation for a realy long time i cant smoke weed i get random drug test twice a month.
Back to top Go down
chehong
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Warning if u have high spiritual asceticism dont read ahead

Mind state: try to think nothing but to relax, and just chill if you cant do it dont force yourself
Surrounding: best lights out backyard.
Well you could fight in another dimension by trying to try to pull out you spirit's half in to a real shape and imagine it is there that you can control its movement and pretend if you actually seen it moves and actually trying to attack you. You will find this quiet fun especially you will try to think as both you and your opponent and the attacker while you spar. or on a higher level you could just make it fight you without much thinking for its next movement.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Like pretend fighting? Well... I'm trained to end in 1 to 2 strikes so i wouldnt be out there long...

P.S. Turns out I can do 11 foot flying side kicks when im 5'2-5'3... my master decided to do fun drills during our class so we can relax before the tournament
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Pfft, I can long jump 19'-7" Assuming someone was at the end of the jump, they would be kicked in a wrong place, wrong time, kinda deal!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Im 5'2-5'3... considering i can also break 2 boards from that length, it means even when i do stuff i would never really use in a fight; I still pack a punch
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 am

11 feet kick? that's crazy! and you're only 5'3. I am the most out of shape guy like you would expect to find playing wc3. Last time I fought some one was in grade 5 and got a letter home that's all. I am 5'11 and I can't even kick higher than 5'3 or else I fall on my ass.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:47 am

My high kick is 6ft and I am 6ft tall but that is still with one foot one the ground.I have not done a flying kick in years.I mainly fight with a bunch of rednecks who just brawl these days granted they can all punch clear through cinder blocks and pick up a 200lb punching bag then do a take down.The bag I use is like 120lb but that is still hard as hell to life above your head and slam to the ground.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:53 am

Well, one thing we can conclude is that mostly cha player are some how macho and have exceptional fighting abilities.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 am

Blame john he started this post moose and i just contribute Smile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:26 am

CHA players ARE all macho. I inspire a different kind of gameplay. It is like those devices that work your abs while you watch t.v. CHA works your entire body, ESPECIALLY your EGO while you play.

With my innovative system, you can tear noobs to shreds, and it is okay, because they will gain muscle mass while playing also. With a series or red colors, moving on a red background, you will strain your very corneas! When raging, your finger muscles flex to the extreme. Your mouse hand has it's reflex skills tested to the max with my system, while you learn to split your mind into two completely different beings.

Our spiritual system allows you to be two places at once. "Mow the lawn!" someone will yell, you can calmly reply, "Okay" while you continue to play. Time for dinner? More like CRUNCH TIME!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

you be tripping balls glorn. Here, i will throw in some random bull too. I am a yellow belt at judo. My old sensei is 8th degree black and i have beaten orange belt before. I used to train at Frank Lee's Muay tai kickboxing for almost 2 years and now I play hardcore custom hero arena to train my hand-eye cornation and flex my finger muscle. Also my EGO and my corneas to fight against the buring heat of hell and the icy cold of north pole.

Last edited by KJC on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

I just like being the short kid with green hair that everyone underestimates =D
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Moose = Timmy
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:04 am

hahaha NICE ONE! And you wrath? Ragnoroc?
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm

maybe ? Idk I don't like to try to place myself I would rather it be done by my peers.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Sparing Brawling   Fighting Sparing Brawling Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Sparing Brawling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com