Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? I_vote_lcapAny AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? I_voting_barAny AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? I_vote_lcapAny AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? I_voting_barAny AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?

Go down 
+2
Legend_of_Moose
onejube
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onejube
Nooblet
Nooblet
onejube

Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? Empty
PostSubject: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 pm

hi I'm Australian. is there anyone aus on this website that i can play against with less delay? if so reply
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 pm

I wish i was aussie... US sucks
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 am

nope sorry picked the wrong group.

and i beg to differ you only hate the us becuase your 16 if you think about it the us gives us much more then we need such as fat people free riders, loan jumpers, illigal imagrents mexican or other wise (i am not racest).

now given that there are bad things such as econmic instability which is coused by them.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 am

I know there is at least one other Australian who plays though his/her name escapes me atm :/.

Lol 1.5 years must make a difference b/c I'm pretty happy to be an American. 5th generation to be precise and it puts great great grandpa as a coolie on the transcontinental railroad Very Happy

I generally feel that JohnXL has a point. Many people's animosity is either caused by a influx of knowledge of how the country or the lack thereof. I wont judge right off the bat but it's something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 am

fox news blames college education for liberals... Most people who never go to college are conservatives, and people with a college education are liberal.

Thats right, an education makes you liberal!

But yeah; high school kids, with "professors" you let you call them by their first name... they are so cool arent they? yeahhh, fight the machineee!

what is there to hate about america? We are by far the wealthiest and most wasteful country in the world. We set the standard of living! Sure if you can look past the narrowing of the middle class there is opportunity for everyoneeee!

Wanna hear some really stupid shit? Talk to an ART major at a community college. They are just as fully shit as the commie hatin' red-neck who dropped outta school in the 4th grade.

/end rant

anyway, your from perth? A good friend of mine did a semester of college on the west coast of aussie, and said she got to see perth and loved it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

Fox news is the bane of my political views. It's so painful to watch the extremes of each end duke it out on either end of the political spectrum (especially my own). I like to call myself progressive more than anything else but I do tend to lean a little to the right on most things. nothing passionate since i feel that the kind of "passion" you see from real hard right and left wings is often distorted to the point where they are no longer trying to persuade me to support their stance, but force me.

I've gone way off topic though... how bad's the lag when you play?
Back to top Go down
onejube
Nooblet
Nooblet
onejube

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 am

Not that bad, it's just to play with a pro aussie would be a whole lot more convenient.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 pm

I happen to know of a few the only problem is I have a very vague memory for some odd reason every aussie player I know seems to be love the letter X as a result their name has like atleast 3-7 X's after a while of seeing so many players names with those X's they begin to blend together where you can barely remember their names. There are a few pro aussie players out there though its just that they dont play cha nearly as much as they do dota or battleships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?   Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any AUSTRALIANS OUT THERE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com