Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Can't download update EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Can't download update EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Can't download update EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Can't download update EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Can't download update EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Can't download update EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Can't download update EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Can't download update EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Can't download update EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Can't download update I_vote_lcapCan't download update I_voting_barCan't download update I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Can't download update I_vote_lcapCan't download update I_voting_barCan't download update I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Can't download update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

Can't download update Empty
PostSubject: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:12 am

I'm not sure if this has happened to any of you before. But for w.e. reason, any time blizzard adds a new update, i can't download it. I have to reinstall the game to get it. If you dont know what i mean, i'm saying once i start up the game and click on battlenet, the 'download update' screen comes up but it never downloads. It doesn't even show 0%. I'm wondering if anyone has had this and been able to fix it besides restarting the game. Hopefully someone can help. My game disk for original Warcraft is home so if i can't fix it, i wont be on for awhile
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 am

I have this also. The reason why is because WC3 isnt actually installed on my computer. It is on my other computer; and i just copied the files over. When you do an update, it checks to see if you have the right files installed... and I dont. So i have to get the update on my other computer; and copy the whole game back onto this one.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

Oh, that makes sense since i copied it. Damn, i'm at school and my regular Warcraft disk is home. Looks like i won't be playing till march.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 am

you dont know your CD key? or have anyone that can tell you it? With a CD key finder, you should be able to find it.

With a CD key, you can put it on battle.net and download WC3 straight from them whevener you want.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:25 am

Thanks. I went to the site and added the cd keys. Downloading the games now. Hopefully it all works once its done.
Back to top Go down
SlvrSrfr
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
SlvrSrfr

PostSubject: Re: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 am

Not sure if something is wrong with my game or what. I'll prob need to contact battle.net. Warcraft 3 successfully downloaded on my comp from battle.net but i cant download the upgrade once again. And for whatever reason evertime i try and download frozen throne from the site, it just wont let me
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Can't download update   Can't download update EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 am

I had this problem recently here is how to fix it
Glorn is right with copying the files but if you don't have them to copy here is my suggestion

Go to Google type in Warcraft 3 CD key grabber or something of that nature you will quickly find a program that will extract your CD keys from your PC.

Second save your CD keys to a text file you will need to hold on to them.

Third there is no way around this you must uninstall Wc3 therefore you will now need to reinstall it.If you do not have your disks as long as you have the CD keys you may download it off battle-net or a random torrent it's fairly easy to find.However if you don't have CD keys you are basically fucked there is not one working key gen for wc3 in existence if you search torrents 90% of them are most likely fakes(if you have found one please share it with me)

There is one more option that is to get a hold of a clan member who knows how to use team viewer to basically copy the files straight to your computer.I can do this also dragonslayer995.I'm sure their are others best of luck.
Back to top Go down

Can't download update
Page 1 of 1