Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
My PC is currently dead... EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
My PC is currently dead... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
My PC is currently dead... EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
My PC is currently dead... EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
My PC is currently dead... EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
My PC is currently dead... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
My PC is currently dead... EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
My PC is currently dead... I_vote_lcapMy PC is currently dead... I_voting_barMy PC is currently dead... I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
My PC is currently dead... I_vote_lcapMy PC is currently dead... I_voting_barMy PC is currently dead... I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

My PC is currently dead...

Go down 
+5
Wrathtoruin
Sam
John
Glorn2
verti89
9 posters
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

My PC is currently dead... Empty
PostSubject: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:51 pm

So yea basically my computer had a massive coronary today. I am not really sure what exactly happened or where my problem is specifically. I am currently in the process of trying to get it fixed. However until I do, obviously I won't be on and the bot will be down. If it is going to be more than a few days i will have no choice but to commendere my wifes macbook and use it until i can get optimus-kahn alive again. just wanted to give you a heads up and if you need to get ahold of me PM me on here.

-V
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I know a little about fixing computers (if you are trying to fix it yourself) and might be able to lend a hand if you need it.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 am

im pretty literate, ive built several and have rescued several also. but whats going on here is unlike anything i have ever seen...i will post a copy of my question to a forum.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 am

If you need help my best freind is a programer at microsoft
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 am

Help + programmer for Microsoft = roflfail

Kidding couldn't resist the irony.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 pm

tell me this... did he have anything at all to do with windows vista? Or did he know about it, and allow it to be sold for actual money?
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 pm

for the record i have had 1 software compatibility issue with vista and it was when i tried to play a 10 year old game. only other issue i ever had was when i tried downloading the update that included the million language packs my pc would crash...solution...i dont speak any other languages so i just didnt download that update.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm

yeah.. everyone bitches about vista, but i didnt have any problems.. ever..
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

That's why I still run a PC from 2003 when xp was the shit.It still works the best part is when it dies all i have to do is system restore from boot and I have a brand new PC again.Even if it's horribly outdated.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 pm

i run XP still... the reason why XP is better; other than the fact that microsoft open admits vista was a fail... IS that vista requires a gig of ram just to run. that plus, it requires about 15% of your CPU at all times... (assuming you have an average good processer, dual core, 3.0 or so)

With XP It runs at about .5 of my CPU, and 80 mb of ram. Really by not having it; my computer is much better ^_^

The whole "it fails at everything else" is up to the individual user to decide.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 pm

I have xp forever and I have tried vista on my laptop and i hate vista with a passion

reasons
1. Software is dummed down so the average joe can work its a blessing and a curse because the also made it had for you get to the software so i cant edit it.
2. it has way to many safety protections i feel like a kid running in a house of glass wraped in striphom.
3.The backround programs are insane on vista I run 1 process thats not system related and thats task manager when im checking the processes.
4. Im to use to XP and I hate massive change.

Im sure all the problems are easy to fix but i hate enough that I dont want to try.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Yeah vista sucks but windows 7 is good my gf has it on her laptop
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm

no the program dosent have anything to do with it hes programs new sofware for xbox games updates and such
Back to top Go down
BurrowMe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:05 pm

I am a mac fan, but even i have to admit windows 7 is sexy> I have it now<3
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 pm

I use Windows Vista over 2 years now. Never had any problemms with it. All works. Never had any bugs.
Windows 7 is even better. I have it on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 am

did you get vista when it first came out or after they did the bug fixes.
Back to top Go down
wwecom
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 am

I bought it when it first came out with a new PC. I just had a choice. Get XP for free of pay a bit and get Vista and i bought Vista.
At first 6 months i putten updates on automatic and then i putten it on my choice. This is why i never had any problemms with Vista.
The samre with Windows 7. Currently my updates are putten on automatic.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: IM BAAAAAACK!!!!   My PC is currently dead... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Im baaaack!!! well sorta... my amazing PC is still dead but I was able to get an old pc running and hosting for me again. Also, what you all really care more about, the BOT is BACK and hosting 3.1.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:24 pm

awww; you know it is YOU that we miss!
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:40 am

lol
my wc3 thing got a update on my flashdrive so wont let me on and im to lazy to reinstal wc3 on my other comp so ima be gone for awhile unless one day i just decide to update my wc =]

soo good bye
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 am

1. I have a brand new kickass pc up and running after a battle with vista (mobo issues and all i needed was to get on so i could download 7...)

2. xkahn is dead...but my bot has been reborn as 'vertis_chao_bot' so people don't get it confused with wraths bot or anyone elses.

3. here is the biiiiiig news. I got the bot hosting on both the East and West servers now simultaneously. if i start seeing it actually hosting all the games i allow it to now i will up that but hopefully this will get more people playing on the west.

With that in mind, if there is anyone who actually is in a clan on west servers or wants to start a clan on west servers, if you let me know i can get u admin rights on that server and have the bot sit in your channel.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 pm

whisper ipeeonmyback or hemroidlocked or gynoplexed of clan cha if theyre even still around. What was that chicks name ricketyracoon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PC is currently dead...   My PC is currently dead... Empty

Back to top Go down

My PC is currently dead...
Page 1 of 1