Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Threats by slayerdragon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Threats by slayerdragon EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Threats by slayerdragon EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Threats by slayerdragon EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Threats by slayerdragon EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Threats by slayerdragon EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Threats by slayerdragon EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Threats by slayerdragon EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Threats by slayerdragon EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Threats by slayerdragon I_vote_lcapThreats by slayerdragon I_voting_barThreats by slayerdragon I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Threats by slayerdragon I_vote_lcapThreats by slayerdragon I_voting_barThreats by slayerdragon I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Threats by slayerdragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

Threats by slayerdragon Empty
PostSubject: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

i love banning people that think they are important then being threatened " you will know me when you cant log in"

fantastic.. just figured id share my story.
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Only thing worst than a idiot is a self centered arrogant buffoon.

I applaud you for your mighty bannding power.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Well the thing is the real slayerdragon hasnt played warcraft in over 3 years so the guy you banned is an imposter. He also has the same ip as the map maker of 2.5 just thought I let you know. Here is what happen after a year of inactivity warcraft erases your account I think recently they lowered it to 6 months now. This means if you dont log on your account goes bye bye. Now here is what happen a fan boy I forget his real name took up slayers name so he can brag about how hes the creator of cha. I was in the clan ck channel in the day this guy was showing off Root called him out on things and the more he talked the more idiotic he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 pm

yeah, the fake slayerdragon came on a while ago and said a lot of stupid shit in chat; then went on to talk about how clan chao sucks, and clan CHA is the best.

I"ve actually encountered him a few times; and quite frankly, I cant imagine the real slayerdragon being such a douche. That plus, his activity on ALL forums stopped years ago. So, whoever this guy is, he is fake. IT is prolly master-teacher or something on an alt. I bump into iron alts and stuff all the time. Iron came in clan to announce how much chao sucks the other day too...

Haters; pfft! Ban them all!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 am

lol, will do. he claims to be able to get me banned from bnet.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
John
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am

I have seen that guy around a few channals my self. Hes a self gloified idiot.
Im glad im not the only one thats seen him or i would have seemed ignorent for my first comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threats by slayerdragon   Threats by slayerdragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Threats by slayerdragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com