Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. I_vote_lcapCha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. I_voting_barCha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. I_vote_lcapCha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. I_voting_barCha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. Empty
PostSubject: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Ive always enjoyed writing and have some fan-fic experience, so i thought i throw together a series about chao, just because i can.

So, here is the prolouge, anyone who wants to be cast as a character can P.M. me: Undead-boy in game and i will try to work you in.

The scorched land of the arena sizzled and cracked as the adventurer set his foot upon it. Long ago this was a beautiful land the blue sky keep an ever vigilant watch on the rolling plains below. The air was calm, and the grazing mammals of the plains went about their ways. Such was a long forgotten reality; the arrival of Ragnarox spelt doom for the lands. Many tried to bring this tyrant down, but ultimate success was ever elusive.
A sizzle rang into his ear, the warrior flung himself to the side as a massive meteor ripped across the sky, bits of ionized metal sheared away from its bulk. With a deafening roar, it smashed into the earth. Tons of dirt and hot shards of metal whipped through the air. Behind a rock, the heat from the blast washed over his back; the shard whistles of metal shards grazed his armored back. He was up in an instant; with the rest of his men at his back. three dozen figures crested the hill; they stared into the gaping maw of hell itself. The master of the lands called down hundred of meteors to slow their progress. The plains burnt from the chaotic internals. They had to reach the end, and put and end to this tyranny.
The leader waved them forward. The legion was met with a furious barrage of meteors; shrieks of the dying encompassed the warrior’s ears as he tried with all his might to press forward. His strides pulled him across the burning plain. The distant cackle of Ragnarox motivated the angered warrior. He drew is sword in anticipation. All at once the ground exploded beneath him. His forward momentum carried him as he flipped end over end. His nose broke and a painful crack jarred loose a tooth. He came up to his knees, dazed by the impact. Dozens of figures fell to the ground as explosions rocked the earth beneath them. The plain was ablaze, minions of Ragnarox slaughtered the dazed soldiers as they got to their feet. The warrior’s sword came up to defend him; he cut the first minion in half, and took the legs from beneath another. The third swung a lucky blow to his head. The dazed warrior fell to the burning earth. His vision was blurred, but he was able to concentrate enough to witness the share steel edge plunge into his chest.
The battle for the arena, had begun.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:21 am

Oh---Kay Creative writing go for it. Um notice a misspelled word "He drew is sword in anticipation" I assume its his. Sounds a lot like the ROC intro in some ways. Really I dont know what to give you to add on exactly not creative except when Im being sarcastic. Perhaps a story about the betrayer and chao's quest purged him before he decays the inner being of the realm.

Foolish mortals I will spread thy would be blood across the arena -Tails of The Blood Stained Arena. As you can see I have no creativity at all. For chatacters look towards bosses lightning, water, fire, corruption,stone, archons and so on.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Ill continue to use this thread to post subsequent instalments. If this needs to be moved then lemme know. Anyway, here it is, chapter one.

Inpirations:
Sami_Gurl : she wanted to be a kickass ninja bitch, so i did my best

Chapter one: Testament.

The burning plain that used to be home to Samantha; but that happiness was many years gone. Sam knelt down, scooping a clump of charred soil, before tossing it to the side with disgust. She had killed many people in that god forsaken arena. For years, only pain and hopelessness had filled her mind. But there, standing at the edge of Armageddon, she knew she had a chance to make it right. Covered from head to toe in a bloodstained black cloak, Sam stood roughly six feet tall. Inside her cloak, she concealed a pair of dual bladed axes. Her hair had not been kept up, and laid a mangled tribute to her years of desolate wanderings. She knew all to well that exacting vengeance on Ragnarox would not bring her parents back. It may not even halt or hinder the rot of the world, but vengeance was the only thing that she had to live for. It had become the very thing keeping her going.
She’d been trotting through the wasteland for hours, until she came upon a patrol. Her spine tingled at the chance to find where ragnarox was hiding. The feeling of plunging her axe into the symbol of her anguish would do her well. She crouched low and walked with a ghostly silence to the nearest rock. With a shaking grip she drew the axes from her cloak. She waited for the patrol to be about twenty feet away. She vaulted with silent grace over the rock and closed in on the unsuspecting prey. The cloaked agents turned far too late, the first one had less then a second before its skull was split. Another one turned and drew its spear the bladed edge cut through the air where Sam had been only moments before. With one foot she planted the edge into the ground, while snapping the spear in half with the other one. She simultaneously tore a grievous gash into the enemy in front of her. The moment that it staggered back in pain was all she needed to quickly spin around; decapitating the two enemies. With three dead, the forth attempted to run, Sam wound up and threw her axe. The whirling blade buried itself in the back of the last guard. It fell to the ground in pain.
“Ahh you crazy bitch, what is the meaning of this violence.” Sam forcefully retrieved the axe and withdrew the weapons into her cloak.
“I want to know where Ragnarox is hiding, tell me.” The minion let a heavy sigh.
“You wish to take him on yourself? It is madness.”
“That is not your concern, your choice here is very simple,” she said this with a bloody axe in her hand. “You either tell me where Ragnarox is hiding, or I will tear away the skin from you body.”
“You wouldn’t dare, Ragnarox will have your head!” Sam wasted no time, she sliced the man’s left arm in several places; then began to filet him like a fish. His agonizing screams gave her no pause.
“Ahhhhh! Alright, just stop, ill tell you.” She retracted the blade; a cold stare met the eyes of the frightened man. “About fifteen kilometers due east, stay along this road.”
Sam did not want to trust this man; she pretended to ignore the statement and went to continue. His screams of anticipation were genuine; she felt he was telling the truth. Even it he wasn’t, not much else could be done.
“I believe you,” she gave him a pat on the shoulder, and then added, with her mouth close to his ear “But it’s not going to save you.”
“Wait, wait wa—” a swift strike to his neck cut off further screams. With an angry pose, she retraced her axes and strode down along the road. She knew full well that the struggle was only just beginning.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Chapter 2: The trance

Inspirations:
Sam is inspired by sami_gurl at her request
At Verti89's request i casted the character Aequitas

Enjoy:

Sam waited in silenced as they passed only meters away. The charred foliage shielded her from sight; her imperceptible movements were all that disturbed the once vibrant habitat. Several dozen soldiers trotted in a disorganized rabble along the road; Sam was confident in her combat skills, but going solo with all these patrols around was fallacy. She decided to risk tagging along with these warriors, even if they slowed her down.
“Hello there,” she said emerging from the forest. The startled men whirled around, fixing their attention on her.
“Who goes there,” came a stoic shout. A warrior, taller then all the rest by about half of a foot parted a path thru the center of the line. His battle hammer was affixed to his back. His gaze met Sam’s and he stopped, almost in disbelief
“My name is Sam; these lands use to be my home. I have lost my way, but I intend to fight my way to ragnarox.” Several soldiers scoffed, others turned their heads in laughter.
“My name is Aequitas, you are welcome to join us, but do not hold us back.”
“I won’t,” she said that more to herself then anything, it was a promise to make those man swallow their laughs the first time combat ensued.
A long, awkward walk dominated the afternoon. Sam did not fit in with the soldiers she wore a robe which differed from the steel armor covering the soldiers.
“What are you trying to prove, girl.” The man sported an amused look on his face. She said nothing, her expressionless face was obscured by her cloaked head.
“Ya know, if you get lonely-” Sam shifted her pace slightly, and moved the left side of her cloak enough so that the blood stained axe was in view. The startled man ceased conversation.
“Uhh, apologies,” Sam could hear the whistling of air being parted and instinctively ducked down to avoid an arrow, the soldier next to her was not so lucky. It all happened nearly too fast for her to understand. The hills came alive with the minions of ragnarox. Some were bare-boned warriors. Others were acolytes driven mad by his arrival. Hundred of figures charged down the hill.
“Men, line up, spears forward.” Aequitas wasted no time getting his men in line. None of them waited another second. The silver plated warriors lined up, and formed a formidable looking wall. The fragile bone warriors sported nothing more then short swords. They literally fell to pieces as they hit the lines. But the momentum jarred holes in the phalanx. Sam had her axes out, and sprang into action. A cleaving slash caught a pair of bone warriors in their chests. The magma tempered bones gave way; they fell in a useless heap onto the ground. Sam watched the solid lines fall the pieces. Soldiers fell many at a time, although taking many times their number with them. The minions of ragnarox seemed to have the numbers to spare. Sam slashed her way to Aequitas; she decapitated the acolyte fighting him, then spun in time to meet another three foes. The first one lunged forward. She brought both axes to its neck, the grievous slashes on its neck bled profusely. She parried an attack from the left attacker, then spun and kicked him in the chest. This gave her enough freedom to cleave its face in half. Sam turned to the last foe, to find it dead on the floor Aequitas stood over the mangled corpse, the splatter of fresh blood smeared across his faceplate. Sam gave him a small nod before going about her duties. Despite the valiant efforts of the men, there were simply too many.
“There too many, we have to fall back.” Aequitas’s words of retreat weren’t what Sam wanted to hear.
“We are so close, we cant move back.” Her anger grew, transferring her into a shadowy trance. Like an animal backed into a corner, near death time began to slow down for her. With a lightning fast sprint she moved behind an attacker too fast for it to track, and backstabbed it. She rushed forward again, and struck with a force which shattered its chest. She spun every which way, parried attacks she could not see, striking enemies down which did not even appear in her eyes. She lunged as far as five feet at a time, she moved too fast for them to register. Before long, there was an opening, not much of one; but enough. Up on the hill, there sat a device, Sam had seen it before. It was about three feet tall, and five wide. It had a small field above it. It became clear to her; all of this was for Ragnarox to harvest the energies of the burning land. He had killed off most of the life, but the energies that made that life possible still remained. Ragnarox was attempting to use this energy, but Sam did not know how. But, if the current could be disrupted the energies would be released, in a very violent sort of manner.
“Aequitas, I don’t have time to explain, but the box on the top of that hill may be our only hope.” She uttered the words in a rushed manner, met only by his blank stare. She motioned towards him. all he could manage to say was:
“After we get done with this, we are going to need to talk about what I just saw you do.” A perplexed Sam trotted up the hill; she would address that later. Only a handful of men remained. Sam surge to the top of the hill; while she effortlessly maimed several bone warriors on her way. The pair reached the top, and then tried to find a way to use this energy.
“Alright; now what?” Sam did know where to start, she looked around and saw a circle, around which sat three sorcerers. She guessed that these people were not only gathering the energy put also containing it. It wouldn’t hurt to kill them either way. Still raging with adrenaline, she pushed towards them and led with an axe blow into the first one, then she quickly sliced the other one at the stomach, and split its skull. The final one, helpless in physical combat, tried to use its hands to shield itself. Sam’s anger gave life to her blows as she tore into the symbol of her anguish. She screamed as she attacked him, severing his arms and cutting his chest open. The screams of pain and spray of blood gave her no pause. The brutal manner of her attack stunned Aequitas into silence. He put his hand on her shoulder to draw her away. She stymied the tied of her brutality. Her bloodstained face was nearly fully eclipsed by her black hood. She looked towards the box. The field seemed to ripple and pop in the air.
“Men! Fall Back!” Aequitas sprinted down the hill, Sam followed close behind. They reached the bottom of the hill with dozens of minions trailing a mere fifty feet behind them. The found large boulder to hide behind, the pair slid behind, followed by a handful of surviving soldiers. The ground seemed to visibly ripple as the massive mana bomb exploded. The massive amounts of energy stored within expanded without the sorcerers able to stop it. The fire tempered ground ripped open, magma poured up from the fissures. The dead carcasses of trees were torn apart. Only the steepness of the hill and this massive rock helped to shield Sam and the soldiers from the blast. The minions who were caught out in the open, ceased to exist.
“Ok, it’s over,” Aequitas paused, he glanced at Sam, who seemed to be tired after such an ordeal. The survivors glanced at the battlefield. Hundreds of minions lay dead. Those who were large and strong enough to survive; staggered about aimlessly; missing limbs and bleeding. “Sam, what was that back there.” The cloaked figure responded with a perplexed stare.
“What do you mean?” The soldier lowered his head, then looked back up.
“For a moment, I could swear that I saw you stepping in and out of sight, you jumped around at least fifteen times.” Sam paused, her anger and rage must have driven her into some sort of trance, and she didn’t notice her own speed. Perhaps time had really slowed down for her; this would be a useful power in her quest to defeat ragnarox. These men were good fighters; she would stay at their sides for now.
“I’m not sure what happened, but let it not stop us; we have much work to do.” No one asked any questions, they simply followed, most likely out of curiosity and fear than anything else.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 pm

New inspirations:
Forglorn: and Ent inspired by glorn

Chapter 3: The Barren March

Sam and the survivors of the ambush trotted along the road. They had been walking in silence for hours now, shifting direction as needed. Sam felt a very odd exhaustion after the fight; it had still not completely gone away.
“Aequitas, lemme ask you, this trance I was in, what exactly happened, how long was I in it for?” The steel plated warrior barely broke stride, and continued to face forward. He didn’t respond for a few seconds. Then he added;
“You just seemed to step in and out of sight, as if you moved far to fast for use to see. It only lasted for a few seconds; but you killed a lot of people during.” Sam couldn’t remember this event exactly, she only knew that she had felt like she was about to die; each strike fueled her rage and desperation. Maybe it was something she could control; she was intrigued at the potential of such a power. Her thoughts were cut short by the sound of a shaking in the nearby charred remains of the woods.
“What…Where am I, what has happened?” the soldiers turned their attention to the sound the wounded figure of an aging tree slumped out of the forest. It’s roots were spread into the shape of feet. Its branches waved around at its side as arms. The top of the tree had a rounded ball shaped head with small leave rimmed twigs up at the top. Its “hair” waved side to side. The injured figure slumped towards the group. “What is the meaning of this?”
“Who are you, what are you?” Aequitas asked, intrigued. The tree was now a mere fifteen feet away. It’s staggering lumbering pose steadied as it slowed to a stop.
“I am Forglorn, one of the Ents of this forest. We Ents have live peacefully here for many years. What has happened?” The slightly pompous sounding tree settled its arms back and paused, waiting for a response. The group had heard of such Ents before, but they held a more mythical status. This one seemed to have gone through quite an ordeal. “Your looks tell pages, we aren’t seen very often. We tend to sleep, and hide away when we can. But recent events have made it clear that intervention is needed. Time is of the essence I presume, please enlighten me.”
“These lands have been overtaken, by Ragnarok, he intends to harvest the energies of these lands, we are attempting to stop him.” The Ent took a few minutes to process this, his head slumped forward, then he waved his arms a bit before saying:
“I will aid you in your quest humans; these are my lands, I will not see them destroyed while I draw breath.” The tree moved to join them, then stumbled and fell flat on its face. “Ehughh, its been a while since I’ve walked around.” The group dismissed this and moved on, with the tree staggering behind.
“This guy may slow us down,” This remark from commonly silent John was not well received in Sam’s mind, this man was out of shape and a weak fighter by comparison. His large size did nothing but slow him down. Sam was not very fond of this man, or many others at that. The rag-tag group continued their march down along the road. The Ent began to mumble to himself, some nonsense about lost brothers; it didn’t seem to concern either Sam or Aequitas. Suddenly the tree yelled out in a clumsy shout as it fell to the ground again.
“Blllarrrghh, why did the world have to burn, it hurts my eyes I can’t see.” Sam’s patience was nearing its limit. “Back in my day these lands were teaming wit-”
“You eccentric hollow shell of an Ent, cease this foolish bantering or I will end you myself.” The group was stunned by Aequitas’s outburst; Aequitas became visibly annoyed with this Ent he urged it to stop.
“I have watched my entire race die out to this take over, human, you will forgive my eccentricity.”
“I will not, you will be silent.”
“Human, be calm, do not do something that we shall both regret.” Sam interjected
“I do not wish to waste time here, you two can sort this out later, we have a job that must be done.”
“Stay out of this Sam.”
“Human, do not snap at her.” Aequitas became fed up, and raised his battle hammer above his head. He brought it down in front of him, screaming in rage.
“Silence you worthless mite infested Cur!” The shock of the impact sent a rippling shockwave out from the enraged warrior. The Ent lost his balance, and fell on his face again, his body splintered cracked. Everyone else fell down. Aequitas stood, and recoiled at his show of anger. The group gathered themselves, and turned their attention to the old tree.
“Well, that serves to hasten my awakening,” the Ent emerged, missing fragments of bark, and with a few mangled branches. “I submit to you, forgive my ramblings, its been a very rude awakening.”
“Alright, I will attempt to contain my rage, let us move on.” The group move onwards in an awkward silence, no one dared to ask about what happened. Sam did not really care much, just as long as that tree kept silent.
They moved along the road. After many hours of silence, the stillness was shattered. The distant impact of meteors signaled the coming of another conflict.
“The sky darkens, a storm is coming, we must take shelter; lest we be caught in the open.” The frantic tree turned and fell on its face. Sam ignored this and sprinted to a nearby cave. John followed close behind her; Aequitas hung back with some of his men to help the clumsy Ent up off the ground. They scattered for cover behind some rocks, just as the cataclysmic fireballs slammed into the earth. Sam and John ran deeper into the cave, but were shocked to find a warlock staring them down, his hands ignited.
Sam acted fast, retreating behind a rock. The ball of fire from the caster slid past, the heat washed over her, she turned her face away from the heat. She turned to see John huddled behind the rock, scared for his life. She knelt down put her hand on his shoulder and said:
“C’mon, get up; we have to get outta here.” They were alone; his eyes were filled with distrust. His slight recoil was counteracted by Sam pulling his arm around her shoulder. She hefted the man up, then turned away as a fireballs exploded into the wall next to her. John was badly burnt by the blast.
“Please, Sam, get me outta here,” She wasn’t sympathetic to his suffering; there was only one way out.
“Just hold on.” He grabbed onto her, Sam came out from the side of the rock, whispering into his ear one last time. “My cause is too important for me to die here; your sacrifice is an unfortunate necessity.” The horrified man tried to save himself; Sam jammed her axe into his chest, and then tossed the man into the path of the fireball. He took multiple shots head on, and then melted away. Sam escaped the back of the cave, just as the explosions caved the structure in.
“Sam, over here,” Sam made a dash for the group, a trio of warriors approached her flank, thinking her unarmed. She unsheathed her axes and lead into the first warrior. She ducked below the first swing of the sword, and planted her axe into the minion’s neck. The carcass fell down followed by a fast spinning decapitation of the second warrior. Sam brought the axes together on the third’s neck. The head lacking body fell limp to the ground. With a clear path Sam continued her approach.
“Where is John,” said Aequitas, who had seemingly learned to use his newfound power.
The Ent was too busy with combat to notice her return; oddly enough this creature could fight well. It used vines made from within its two “arms.” These vines were ringed with sharp thorns. The tree angrily whipped them around, slashing through countless foes.
“He’s gone, he couldn’t make it.” Aequitas sighed a bit, but was otherwise far too occupied. Sam turned to more approaching foes she tried to think of her past, anything to motivate her. They came closer, within ten feet. Sam closed her eyes, she flashed images of her parents, her home, her family, she made herself hate what she was attacking, adrenaline surged through her veins. She let out a furious cry as she charge forward. The minions were near, she struck with a force the ripped its torso apart. She darted faster then the eyes could track around to the second one and rended its through and through. A spree of unrelenting fury sent Sam slicing apart warrior after warrior. They literally could not see it coming. Soon, the carnage was over the minions retreated. Sam stood spent on the burning wasteland; she felt she could at least partially control her power. It hardly pained her to sacrifice her fellow warriors for her own gain. This was about her; they were simply a means to an end.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 pm

no comments =[ c'mon people i worked hard on these
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Moose
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Legend_of_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Its... fanfiction....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Wow...I almost shit myself laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.   Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cha Fanfiction- Yeah you heard me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com