Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof I_vote_lcapThis Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof I_voting_barThis Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof I_vote_lcapThis Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof I_voting_barThis Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof Empty
PostSubject: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Only posting it incase some poser starts to jack this crappy build. (Edited making this build more viable but it will likely still suck)

Speed Demon (because hes agility and can bash) And Mainly I felt like Creating an Anti Mage Spoof
Feed Back/Hex/ Either Acid Rain, Guardian Ward or Immolation/ Either Avatar, Reincarnate, Demon Spawn, Locust (dont go if you got Gaurdian Ward), Basically any ultimate where your not sitting around channeling. Any Hero is fine if you want to take advantage of Hex's silence dont use this hero and use one that doesnt have bash.

Starting items
2 Magic Sheilds, 2 Cloaks of Agility, Orb of Range a total of +22 starting damage if you went a range hero then perhaps pick up a potion of lesser healing. And have slightly less damage I think its 18 damage if you dont pick up orb of range.

Since you have the makings of the assassins Garbs why not make 2 or three if you can swing it befor the start of the first duel. 3 of those cost about the same as 1 greater orb and the One Ring and gives you about 20 more damage 40 more agilty which means 40% more attack speed, and 2 more armor and 10 more strength and 20 more intelligence which means more spell usage if you got them.

But with orb of range I lose my Feed Back!! Yes and no consider orb of range to be like that little wrist band you get when your at water parks and rent innertubes. Its not the end of the world if you put it on the ground and the enemy walks up and destroys it. (Though you should keep an eye on the minimap turn off Terraign you should know where shit is by now) Once the creep spawns are past level 10 you can simply return it and sell it and just before duesl either place it on your peon or the ground and you will have feed back for when it matters.

Go whatever you like from this point I usually like Mastery Ring if its possible to swing it but if your getting your ass kicked or are farming lousy then continual on the assasins set. 2 level 2 assasins set and a jagged sword can still make an impact. Get whats needed call audibles on item selection when the situation calls for it. Yes I play way too much dota you should see my Antimage its not about damage at all its about staying alive rofl.

Last edited by didnotmeanto on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:47 pm

or spend 200 gold on an orb of range and have no problems? unless the orb of range got a price bump that is... i dont know.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:56 pm

orb of range over-rides feedback; though I would suggest having one on your peon to swap in until you hit level 12 or so; and there are no more flying units.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:01 pm

oo, didnt know that.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Meh this build still sucks I also use it on Panda for those occassions I have strong suspicions my oponents like to whack off to doom roots. Its definately one of those builds your probably should throw in the flag lane. I find for some odd reason panda though having weaker base damage and slightly slower movespeed farms better due to the dispell seriously 1 of 3 games I totally get screwed when using melee on creeps thankfully most of my oponents are not good enough to capitalize on that lol. Also I switch shit up I like to also switch evasion for Hex and Befuddle any defensive you pretty much only invest maybe 1-3 levels in the begining while you max the others. I kind of do carry orb of range on peon but usually with the combo of Immolation and Locust I dont even need it.

There is no way in hell this build is going to carry your team to victory just isnt going to happen it will however be a contributing factor so long as your able to level. (It wont carry unless your openly 5 times better then your oposition and allies for that matter)

In other words this build sucks if it carry everyone in the game sucks and your a greedy pig taking spots you shouldnt. LOL still a fun build though.... giving the fact it has so many flaws.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 am

i tried to make an antimage build ages ago, feedback is a useless skill though, so it didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:40 am

Feed Back works on occasions just not against certain modes. I agree it can use a small buff somewhere but its hard to call where exactly. I've recently used it on a mage I random the build of

Feed Back, Bone wall, Goblin Horde, Doom Roots on Far Seer maybe my opponents did suck but the jump on levels I got via Gobs and the double damage feed back is doing on creeps worked out well. You see just how do you balance feed back in its current stage its damage goes through mana shield completely while burning mana at the same time. It deals double damage to creeps but not all creeps have mana and early on no creeps have mana out side of the small 10%. Maybe scale its damage more so its better late game. Its completely geared to be an all or nothing mid game skill. It definitely not a skill to pick in unlimited weapons mode but I would dare say its at least a little consideration when that mode isn't pick unfortunately well nobody wants to play no unlimited weapons.

The build as I said in the op is garbage but it does work sometimes I think as I have played around more its probably better on either a mage or possibly a tank somebody with a workable bat and can access attack speed so think of a strategy along those lines. So good luck finding a better one then this at least I didnt set the bar very high.
Back to top Go down
Soul_Thirst
Smart Player
Smart Player

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:05 pm

feedback, slow ward, acid rape, avatar, priest. Vs str heros, get vamp aura instead of feedback.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:39 am

Yea lol this shit was written back when Feed back was like 1/4 of it current damage now. And I was simply doing it as a omg you lost to this build? You fucklen suck kind of thing.

Pick a farming skill to get you by those early level creeps with no mana you could go something like Guardian Ward and Fire orb to be sold later or you can simply pick up Acid and get those quick levels. Just be warned 1 out like every 8 games gives you one of those bad luck things that fuck over builds such as all flyers and your only farming skill is acid. Or all these frost shield anti melee things with a crap load of return damage vs a passive type build. POINT BEING AGAINST THE RIGHT OPONENT THOSE RANDOM ANTI BUILD FACTORS CAN MEAN GAME OVER REAL QUICK.

HELL IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TAKE A SPIN OF jARS BUILD GO LIKE EVASION AND GUARDIAN WARD AND THEN POWER LEVEL FEED BACK AT AROUND LEVEL 13 OR SO. ANYTHING WORKS IN PUBS YO TO THEM YOUR A GOD IF YOUR LEVEL 12 AT THE FIRST DUEL AND THEYRE ALL READY TO GET DOWN ON THEIR KNEES AND SUCK YOUR......
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm

vamp aura.... no such thing
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

vamp soul is what he means.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 pm

imho, i think that that neeeds a bigggggg buff. i found it pointless until i had 500 added atack damage, at wich point i had scepter and i didnt really need the vamp against pubers.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm

if purge didnt exist, it would be better than any other skill in the game; including ultimates. I doubt you can find many skilled players that wouldnt agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof   This Build sucks.  AntiMage Spoof Empty

Back to top Go down

This Build sucks. AntiMage Spoof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: The Build Board :: Build Submission-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com