Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
An unpleasant experience i had EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
An unpleasant experience i had EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
An unpleasant experience i had EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
An unpleasant experience i had EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
An unpleasant experience i had EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
An unpleasant experience i had EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
An unpleasant experience i had EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
An unpleasant experience i had I_vote_lcapAn unpleasant experience i had I_voting_barAn unpleasant experience i had I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
An unpleasant experience i had I_vote_lcapAn unpleasant experience i had I_voting_barAn unpleasant experience i had I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

An unpleasant experience i had

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

An unpleasant experience i had Empty
PostSubject: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm

So i was playing cha in verti's bot's game with bestest. A dude named "JackSmack" joined the game as green and in the lobby he asked how this game was like, looking like a noob.
Part 1:
After the game has started, i put the settings on extreme, auto-heal, unlimited (my default settings for pub game). That dude said "Oh so you pick skills tahts cool" and blue was trying to teach him. After first duel, that dude suddenly said "wow you chao guys are serious build jockers i swear", i was shocked for a moment then i said "who chao guy?" he said" you are the bitch and i swear i know where this build comes from" he then quit the game before 2nd duel and gave his items to another person.

It is funny because the guy pretend that he doesn't know anything about the game but he happens to know clan member names. I wonder why he would act in such way though...

Part 2:
It was after 4th duel when i have already gotten both ice and fire exceptional orb and grey suddenly poped up with the question of " so do you copy the build right off from the forum??", i then replied "lol do i seriously need to copy builds from others", he then said " so you did, good for you." And he left after the 5th duel.

The build i was using was " Fire ward, befuddle, guardian ward, and mana shield" a very OP build that i found a few days ago, i sure think someone has came up with this build before, but i am sure it is not on the forum and hell...

Anyway, i have a very unpleasant experience after the game and actually felt like writing to express my feelings to you guyz Razz Oh and yes, i didn't ban any of them from the bot
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm

LOL I love publics sometimes they always try to pretend to be me and fail. For jacksmack joeblowme or what ever wannabe pretend name you pick if your going to role play stay in character noobs.
Back to top Go down
AngelofChaos
Nooblet
Nooblet
AngelofChaos

PostSubject: Re: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:55 pm

My friend dont let anyone talk you down your one hell of a player and that is coming from the originator of the build. Your more then welcome to claim that build as your own.

Hi Everyone I am the Angel of Chaos aka M3thos, aka Thulakos, aka LambsEar as well as a few retired angel arena accounts ( long story I was really really good took a long break and couldnt live up to the legendary status I achieved) So I wouldnt tarnish legendary account of mine I changed my name 3-4-5 times also I joined other clans for other games etc. In case anyone's wondering Im really good at Angel Arena again. Any ways I have played many games using that very same build against many players Im more then sure they copied the build if any thing I take it as a huge compliment. I originally came up with the build combo around the time mana sheild was first introduced.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mhuymjziewm You played one really good game given the circumstances very well played you are good!!! As for bitterness that does happen from time to time just ignore it. The funniest moment was when somebody claimed I stole my own build. I followed it up with who did I steal it from? They replied Thulakos and then said he my best friend that made my day. No he wasnt a friend.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:24 pm

oh lol
I need to make a build I can work with to piss off pub people.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

It's okay, you have no idea how many games I have been kicked from for being a "cheater" and a "spoofer" ... all the "best friends" I have, who "Invented the build im using" and "was the reason XXX is in the game"
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:37 am

Nothing gets on peoples nerves more then follow the leader. Pisses off pros and noobs alike. Epic Luls.

Here what you do grab a freind and as the game starts both you and your freind give the move command to the pubby hero. Now depending on what they do act accordingly. (its okay if you dont have freinds) still works to a degree but not to epic proportions (once I got 4 other guys to follow some other teammate for the epic 5 man follow the leader in 6v6) If they creep have your hero still on move with their hero only to break the command to last hit (ks). If they attack you immediately creep the spawn and say in all chat your ally is attacking you for no reason. (doesnt always work but sometimes you get them kicked) If they leave either follow the next guy if you have no freinds or if you had freind all leave. Another option if they start to attack you is to have you and your freind attack back.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unpleasant experience i had   An unpleasant experience i had Empty

Back to top Go down

An unpleasant experience i had
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com