Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What do these slangs mean? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What do these slangs mean? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What do these slangs mean? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What do these slangs mean? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What do these slangs mean? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What do these slangs mean? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What do these slangs mean? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What do these slangs mean? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What do these slangs mean? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What do these slangs mean? I_vote_lcapWhat do these slangs mean? I_voting_barWhat do these slangs mean? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What do these slangs mean? I_vote_lcapWhat do these slangs mean? I_voting_barWhat do these slangs mean? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What do these slangs mean?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

What do these slangs mean? Empty
PostSubject: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 am

Well I ran into a Signaporean host playing cha with his buddies and of course they almost always feel the need to tell me how pro they are and how americans suck or some other garbage talk. So me being the true noob that I am decided to play a simple nooby siren build. Lets just say they were really pro I mean it just takes a lot of skill to some how beat yourselfs and feed me 22 kills in a 3v3 game.

All through out the game they were throwing slangs and text Im just wondering what some of them mean.

Sohai that word was thrown around the most.

Along with these text. la, lo, knn, cb

If anyone knows what those mean let me know.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 am

la and lo are both chinese words, "la" and "lo" is actually put at the end of a sentense to express different feeling, "la" mainly expresses an emotion of unpatience, it is often regarded as impolite as well. "lo" mainly expresses the feeling of "not willing" or "lazyness", it is somehow regarded as disrespect and impolite when use in a certain way.

i have no idea with knn and cb tho.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Okay thanks what does Sohai mean do you know? If I had to guess I would say "So Gay" They kept saying that a lot. Like every time they died.
Back to top Go down
KOnYiu
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
KOnYiu

PostSubject: Re: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 pm

So Hai.. According to my knowledge, Hai means vagina, calling people Hai will be calling someone a vagina, as you can imagine. Combine with so, meaning you are "so a vagina", hence "SoHai".
However, Hai is very oftenly used to describe people with very bad attitude, and acting silly and impolitely, it also means "lame" in some situations. I guess when they said "sohai", they mean dying is lame or w/e. Hope i can help you with these slangs, shame on those sg people with these attitudes.
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Okay thanks kon lol dont worry Im called much worse things on a day to day basis.
Back to top Go down
bloodrill
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
bloodrill

PostSubject: Re: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

That is some weird slang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do these slangs mean?   What do these slangs mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do these slangs mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com