Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What I have been up to. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What I have been up to. EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What I have been up to. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What I have been up to. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What I have been up to. EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What I have been up to. EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What I have been up to. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What I have been up to. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What I have been up to. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What I have been up to. I_vote_lcapWhat I have been up to. I_voting_barWhat I have been up to. I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What I have been up to. I_vote_lcapWhat I have been up to. I_voting_barWhat I have been up to. I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What I have been up to.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

What I have been up to. Empty
PostSubject: What I have been up to.   What I have been up to. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

I made a clan for a game called Tree Tag! I use Winter Edition for the version I use. The clan is TTF (Tree Tag Forever) The other people I started it with decided on the name and I was like sure why not. If any of you guys are interested in playing some Tree Tag with me sometime just stop in the clan channel. I'll probably stop in chao every now and then but ill mostly be in my new clan.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: What I have been up to.   What I have been up to. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Cool Good Luck. How do you play tree tag?
Back to top Go down
Terraptus2
Average Player
Average Player
Terraptus2

PostSubject: Re: What I have been up to.   What I have been up to. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Its like hide and seek except its awesome! Very Happy You play as an ent or an infernal. The infernals are "it" There are 3 slots for infernals and 9 slots for ents. The object of the game for ents is to avoid being killed by the infernals. Once an ent dies it goes to the "jail" in the middle and another ent (or other unit sent by the player) must manually attack a dead ent to rescue it. If all of the ents are captured the game is over and the infernals win. If the infernals cannot capture all of the ents in 45 minutes the ents win.

There are huge sections of dense forest in the game for the ents to hide in or make buildings in. Buildings build themselves once you start them. The map is fog of war of course. Sentry towers give you the full benefit of them the moment after you build them.

Ents can regrow trees and blink into areas they have already explored. (or used a sentry tower to see) If your ent dies, all of your units and buildings die too.

Infernals clear trees with a destroy trees ability or by attacking them manually. At level 1 it takes 3 hits to bring down a tree. At level 2 it takes 2 hits. At level 13ish it only takes 1. Infernals can purchase useful items and creeps at the shops. Infernals get gold and level up by destroying ent buildings or killing ents. If an infernal kills an ent that still has buildings, they still get the gold and i think the exp for destroying the buildings. There are 3 different kinds of infernals: blazin, burnin, and pyra. Blaze sucks all it has is fast movement for the most part. Burnin has shockwave which comes in handy early on when an ent is just beyond your reach. Pyra gets brilliance aura so you can spam destroy trees, sentry wards, and farsight from the cyrstal ball item. Pyra also gets lightning ward which is just as effective as burnins shockwave. But wait! Thats not all! Pyra also gets nuke as its ultimate which makes it godly compaired to the other infernals.

The game is rigged for the infernals if its full house and if at least one infernal is pyra. The reason is because there are more ents for the infernals to feed on, more infernals, and less space for the ents to spread out from one another. I suppose it would not be rigged if infernals were all blaze. (since they suck so bad)

The game is rigged for the ents if its 3v1 even if the infernal is pyra. There would be less ents for the infernal to feed on, and more hiding places for them to be. There would also only be one infernal.

6v2 or 5v2 is the most balanced. If all the players are pro, 2 pyras vs 5 ents is pretty much an even match but only if an infernal camps the middle after some ents are captured.

All in all, this game is lots of fun! No 2 games are the same. If any of you guys get tired of cha and want to pick up somthing new stop by clan TTF and ill invite you. I am not being picky with members except for how active they are. There is less pressure to own in this too, it is more for fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I have been up to.   What I have been up to. Empty

Back to top Go down

What I have been up to.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com