Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Newest map download EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Newest map download EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Newest map download EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Newest map download EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Newest map download EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Newest map download EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Newest map download EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Newest map download EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Newest map download EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Newest map download I_vote_lcapNewest map download I_voting_barNewest map download I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Newest map download I_vote_lcapNewest map download I_voting_barNewest map download I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Newest map download

Go down 
+3
carefulibite
Wrathtoruin
Glorn2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Newest map download Empty
PostSubject: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2.0 is the file number. This should include the fix to bombs, locust, buffing locust, a few other skill alterations, a decent number of bug fixings.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:33 am

Pretty much just a bug fix then.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:03 am

Yes, quite a few though; there were 5-6 problems with skills, which i had created while buffing them. Like acid not hitting ground units, psn nova being horrifically OP, locusts making you avatar out; ect. Bombs were a big thing; listed as not hitting heroes, and having their damage and CD based around not hitting heroes; and then hitting heroes...
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm

So do bombs no longer hit heroes?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:39 pm

I hope they do not; they should not. If they do, it is an error.

If there is an overwhelming cry for bombs that DO hit heroes, maybe i can make a pvp bomb, and a pvm bomb? As it was, and as ormi made very clear many times, that the PvM stats for bombs, being able to hit heroes, was pretty imba in team games; and horrifically devastating to pubs.

Personally, I would rather that they hit heroes and were nerfed; but potions make for a good pvp consumable; and i think a PvM consumable broadens the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:40 am

Haven't tested to see if they hit heroes or not. Maybe I'll pick nothing but late game skills and give it a go sometime. However yea bombs hitting heroes in team games was op particularly the medium (seriously pick siren have an ally toss you some gold and bam auto win) and large ones. I would say if they do hit heroes again it should only be the recipe bombs. This would give players a little time to properly prepare their anuses for an expensive item that can be countered completely by an ams potion thats 1/4 its cost.

On the plus side I've picked locust about 4 times and no game freezes and no game freezes the 3 times I've seen other players pick it.

Edit: Okay finally got around to testing it and bombs don't hit heroes.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 am

Hi a bit off topic, it seems I cant post a new topic but anyway, what do you all think of heroes of the storm? possible CHA "replacement"?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 am

I have 5 beta invites for it, if anyone wants them. I hear from the people who play it that it is pretty dota-ish, but with themed maps. Supposedly there will be an editor for it; or it will be linked into the SC2 editor as well. If so, sc2 can finally get a lot of hero-style games. Right now they are grim, due to the huge lack of support for heroes in sc2.
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Heroes is fun.

Glorn eats nobs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Trud09
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Bug:
Taunt worked in 1.9 and broke in 2.0

Suggestion:

I would be fore making a pvp and pvm bomb. I feel like cha could benefit from a come behind risky item where the game isnt over by the 3rd dual between skilled opponents and a pvp bomb could fill that

I would still suggest a change to immortal shoulders. Maybe not even a nerf, but just make it a smaller percentage, and add a flat additional regen in addition to the aura. It would just be a slight nerf to mana shield and terrapus supper late game.

Slightly cosmetic suggestion is to make the greater and exceptional orbs a different picture. Slightly less confusing with recipes.

Lastly, there is still a double archon ability for 700 and 750 range chars. I can give the details if you want to fix.

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 am

I have a feeling taunt isn't broken but rather one of these things happened.

Scenario 1: Taunt can be purged.

Scenario 2: Warcraft mechanic requires them to be facing you or some degree of their radius to be facing you. If their back is completely turned to you there's a 50/50 chance if taunt will work depending on if warcraft engine will register their side as their back or front.

Scenario 3: Sadly while taunt can be awesome its not a real disable and shouldn't ever have points heavily invested in it. It can be countered by simply pressing shift or 1 or whatever key you have your hero ctrl to. That's right your 15 point 8 second disable can be completely counterd by pressing one key that takes a split second to do.
Back to top Go down
Shanochi
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Newest map download   Newest map download EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Trud09 wrote:
Bug:
Taunt worked in 1.9 and broke in 2.0

Suggestion:

I would be fore making a pvp and pvm bomb. I feel like cha could benefit from a come behind risky item where the game isnt over by the 3rd dual between skilled opponents and a pvp bomb could fill that

I would still suggest a change to immortal shoulders. Maybe not even a nerf, but just make it a smaller percentage, and add a flat additional regen in addition to the aura. It would just be a slight nerf to mana shield and terrapus supper late game.

Slightly cosmetic suggestion is to make the greater and exceptional orbs a different picture. Slightly less confusing with recipes.

Lastly, there is still a double archon ability for 700 and 750 range chars. I can give the details if you want to fix.

I agreed with Trud09 with the PvP and PvM bomb, It giving players more options to customize their builds toward early-mid games. Plus, it'll increased the chances to counter most aggressive ganks and kill-steals where as the players are extremely fall behind and they need a secondary source of damage. This might be a good opportunities to create a larger gap for players that never even bother to used bombs.

Mana shield builds have a ton of weakness, such as armor reduction, mana vortex, lightsaber, mana burns, and stacking immortal rings to hyper dps. Immortal shoulder is the only items or at best (provide the highest percentage mana boot and regeneration in the game). Though, I'd agree with the flat mana regeneration along with small pool percentage.

We need new icons for greater and exceptional orbs!
Back to top Go down

Newest map download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: News-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com