Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I can't believe this still exists EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
I can't believe this still exists EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
I can't believe this still exists EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
I can't believe this still exists EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
I can't believe this still exists EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
I can't believe this still exists EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
I can't believe this still exists EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
I can't believe this still exists EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
I can't believe this still exists EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
I can't believe this still exists I_vote_lcapI can't believe this still exists I_voting_barI can't believe this still exists I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
I can't believe this still exists I_vote_lcapI can't believe this still exists I_voting_barI can't believe this still exists I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

I can't believe this still exists

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

I can't believe this still exists Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:50 am

What... is up. I can't believe this site is still up and that glorn has not found a more useful application for his talents! Glad to see im still on the leaderboard. Not sure why the site is so buggy though. Glorn fix it.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:55 am

Believe it or not some people still play wc3 cha.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 am

I cant say I am any less impressed than you. My talents are wasted, WASTED I TELLS YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 am

Wrathtoruin wrote:
Believe it or not some people still play wc3 cha.

Yea and now that enterprise has their Atlanta server back up you can even get full house 6 vs 6 games during certain times of the day.  

If anyone is interested I'm hosting late night custom hero arena 6.2  & random arena full house games.

For  Custom Hero Arena 6.2
I set the modes ( -ci -rd -ft -kc -qg )
Which translates to insanely fast creep re spawns, regular duels, 4 minutes between's duels, and 5 x kills per player to win.  In other words first team to score 30 kills wins.  All you need to know to stomp is orb of range + shard = Greater Orb, and all 4 god items = Pantheon Armor.  Also you do not auto heal before duels so 20 seconds prior to the duel heal up.

For Random Arena v 2.4
I set the modes Max Movement Speed & Max Attack Speed, Fastest Items Spawns, Fastest Random Events, and Hell Mode.   With 60 kills required to win.
(I have had a couple of players request the ice version. Does anyone know what version of random arena this is?)  

Both games are fast paced and have that arcade feel that pinnoys, south americans, and russians seem to go ape shit for.  Let's be honest that's who we're playing with most of the time.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:13 am

What would be quite interesting would be an analysis and theoretical paper on CHA play. If anyone is up to it please do.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Probably would be though competitively speaking there wasn't a whole lot of interest in this game.  Heck we didn't even have an auto host bot until custom hero arena revolutions. So as you can imagine joining a player hosted map and being forced to go easy or getting kicked.  

The 4 different map layouts we had:
Today (CHA 3D) we have 3 lanes
Mid:   5  
      5-5

Top: 5-5

Bottom 5-5

and the same for the opposing sides top and bottom.

CHAR2
pretty much had the same layout.

CHAR Final had and the later CHAR betas
Mid: 7-7
Top: 5-5
Bot: 5-5
Same for the opposing sides bot and top.

CHAR Betas  (the early ice maps)
Mid: 7-7
Top: 3-5
Bot: 3-5
Same for the opposing sides bot and top.
There were also 3 entry points into the base.

Prior to that was the same map layout used for ages...  or well the Original one Slayerdragon made. Which was...

Top: 8

Top Mid: 5-10-5

Bot Mid:  5-10-5

The two mid lanes ran parallel of each other with a big gap between as illustrated in my deliberate spacing.  Likely the two teams would farm their 5 spawns and most likely meet at the 10 spawns to compete over farm and most likely try to kill each other.  8 spawns was pretty safe for the most part because in order to get to them you were deep into enemy territory.  Basically killing them would most likely get you killed in the process unless you were stomping his/her team to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe this still exists   I can't believe this still exists Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe this still exists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com