Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Char on BGN bots! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Char on BGN bots! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Char on BGN bots! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Char on BGN bots! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Char on BGN bots! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Char on BGN bots! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Char on BGN bots! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Char on BGN bots! I_vote_lcapChar on BGN bots! I_voting_barChar on BGN bots! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Char on BGN bots! I_vote_lcapChar on BGN bots! I_voting_barChar on BGN bots! I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Char on BGN bots!

Go down 
+2
Glorn2
Wrathtoruin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:50 am

We can now host Cha on Bgns bots.
Why does this matter because Bgns bots fill FAST!!! no more waiting 15 min or longer for a game.

Here is how.

Whisper Blinkgaming.net like so

/w !map Char2_final

this will load the map into their system then reply.

/r !pub Custom Hero Arena (Whatever game name goes here just as if you were to host on Wrathbot)

This will put the game into their queue to be hosted. Usually the game will go up pretty quick but it depends on the time of day.The bot will tell you when the game has been hosted.

Now you can gain basic admins for the game by whispering the bot. SC for example.

/w Bgn45 sc

This will spoof-check you and make sure that you are the player that started the game.It will then allow you to use the following commands.

!open
!close
!autostart (number of players here)
!start
!swap (slot slot)
Hopefully this has been helpful please try to use these as much as possible because it will get the map out and start filling pubs again.

Special Thanks to Orimis and Carefulibite.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am

Glad this went through; Thanks wrath, ormi, and random for putting the effort into keeping WC3 CHA alive. I have been... Attempting to make it work on SC2; Might be getting a teamliquid endorsement; met a guy who knows a guy who used to live with a guy that talked to a guy that makes suggestions to a guy who helps moderate a portion of the teamliquid forum... Okay, most of that was made up. There is a just a guy who is good friends with a guy who has the power to put CHA in the spotlight on Teamliquid.

Yeah, I plugged myself there. ...Back on topic; this BGN, do they go by game count, time spent in games, hours played, or what? I log onto wc3 usually in the morning and afternoons when no one is onnnnnnnn. If I were to create a game with their bot, join it, start it, and take a nap; would that increase our chances of getting that there "autohosted bot"?
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 am

I have used their bot 3 times so far and have not waited more than 5 minutes for the game to start, it is interesting people say they haven't seen the map come up in lists for a long time. I have been plugging wrathbot in the game that i have been and clan chao, but your right the ultimate goal probably would be an auto host on bgn.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 am

I had actually looked into BGN bots when i first started sc2 editing; but kinda got stonewalled on their site. I am not sure why v-bot and wrathbot NEVERRRRR show up in the listing. No offense to the bots or bot owners; but we should actually try plugging the BGN bots; if more games=better chance of an autohosting bot. then when we get the bot/if we get the bot; we can go back to plugging out bots for "higher skill" games; or something. Just 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 pm

So you have to type in blinkgaming.net okay I never used them before I might give this a try soon.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Glorn you can set it up and leave it but I would recommend joining the bot and setting it up for 3v3 if your gonna leave it and that would increase our chances but you have to join the bot first and set it.
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Wouldn't be bad if we kept joining the games? I mean, with most of our skill levels. We'd demolish pubs, I don't want to be a reason why someone doesn't want to play CHA.

Should we try to stay away from all the pubs until they get better for a while?

Or should we join, set handicaps, random, and help? XD

2nd choice seems better but it still might not help enough in the end, was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Don't worry about owning too hard everyone who's new to a game expects to lose the first couple of games. Just know when to pressure your opponent and when to play passively. Basically if you already won the game you don't need to gank/camp their side. For now try not to stack the teams give each side a good player. Other wise just have fun seriously any one who quits forever for losing a game to a more experience player is not worth having in the community.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 pm

If you are too worried about scaring people off you could also random, granted sometimes you do get an awesome char, but you can further your handicap by -tint nigger. It reduces your hp a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 am

Bump for people still trying to figure out how to use bgn bots.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Just some clarification when first starting your map creation on blink bots type

/w blinkgaming.net !map char2_final2

then after it says map loaded /r <auto fill> !pub <name your map>

After you will receive 2 msgs the first will tell you how many people are ahead of you the second will tell you your map has been hosted.

You will have to join the map to see which bot numbet hosted the map and then wisper that bot name i.e bgn54, bgn056 etc wisper that bot sc such as

/w bgn041 sc

then you will have admins to that bot.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Just a reminder if you want something auto hosted it's usually up to popular demand. Throw some support on this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and who knows it might happen.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 am

Yeah if we can get alot of support on their forum they may do it for us.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:55 am

They have a seperate auto host section on the forums to request a map for auto host. Wrath did you post a request there? If not the following link is where you can post it I am not sure where to get the map file from and can't find the old forum there so if you wouldn't mind putting in the request i will follow up with it and suggest others do too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah I already posted there as well when i did the regular request.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

Noticed That Asian.Assassin said you were in the wrong area looked like the right area but i went ahead and followed his links and reposted data.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:00 am

If you guys want to host might try whispering blinkgaming_net. Also you don't have to type the full name.

For example if I want to host hoihois custom hero survival v2.08 all I have to do is type
!map hoihois

Shortest match possible is !map char2_f for the final version of custom hero arena.
Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

Not only that, but usually the bot will save the last map you loaded and keep it on record, so if you host a second after that, all you have to do is type the !pub Custom Hero Arena!!
Back to top Go down
mufflon
Nooblet
Nooblet

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 am

Whats the actual bot on europe?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm

blinkgaming_net I used it once when US(East) was down.
Back to top Go down
mufflon
Nooblet
Nooblet

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 am

I dont see games there are hostet by blinkgaming
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 pm

They dont autohost you got to host them yourself.

/w blinkgaming_net !map char2_f

It should whisper back loading file...

/r !pub Custom Hero Arena Go Go Go

While in game look at the chat when you first join

Example bgn055 bla bla team speak info

/w bgn055 sc

To gain admins and your good to go. Close slots and change game name every 5 minutes for best results. There is no auto host bot you got to host your own games now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Char on BGN bots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char on BGN bots!   Char on BGN bots! Empty

Back to top Go down

Char on BGN bots!
Page 1 of 1